November Nuggets ~ 2016

Car is fine now thank god. Cost £131 to fix but its running smoothly now. Need to go get three this weekend though

Jox 11 days is no time at all! I've got my 1st appt with the obs next Thursday morning, hopefully will get a date for my gender scan then. Got my combined NT results back this afternoon...1:9500 for downs, 1:14800 for edwards. Just a few numbers difference between both babies.

Boo for the mustache hunni but I'm sure it will be gone after bubs is born.

I can't sleep on my back anymore unless I'm half sitting up...I can feel pressure on my spine straight away.

Kls I've been lucky with acne, I've had none. I normally get it just before af so fully expected to get it in pregnancy. In saying that I'm not glowing either... I'm yet to meet someone who has amazing pregnancy skin and hair, am thinking the pregnancy glow is a mythical creature lol

Kls...sorry about the acne :hugs:

Pippy that's great news about your results!

Morning girls :hugs: taken a few days off as I just wasn't feeling very pregnant :shrug: I hate the long wait between scans and still a week and a half before midwife appointment.

Anyway, I've caught up and hopefully I'm not missing anything...

♡ Carly, yey for scan! :hugs:
♡ Jox, good luck at court hun, hope everything works out for you
♡ smiley, sorry about he car, that must have been frustrating!!
♡ pippy, that's great about your results :happydance: pregnancy glow does happen, I had it with my son, my hair was amazing and my skin was so clear... not this time :nope:
♡ KLS, I'm not suffering too bad with acne but I've been plagued with a fair few spots on my jawline and back which I never get!

Also took this photo this morning, think I've popped, I look odd though as I have a proper ghetto booty :rofl:

(and excuse the mess)

Attachments

• 20160506_090428.jpg
    20160506_090428.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
cheers hun :hugs: I'm alright, just hate waiting, it's like 8 weeks between scans and not quite there with movement yet, although there have been some questionable feelings :shrug: can't believe you are 15 weeks already... time is flying I suppose :D

Hugs jemma xxx it is an awkward stage now!

Omg girls guess what...I've booked a scan for today. A place near me says they are 99% accurate from 15 weeks. Its only £30 so booked it!

So... More drama with my care. Still haven't had a fetal medicine regarding the slapped cheek, still haven't had a consultant appointment or fetal heart check up appointment. Really despairing with this hospital. Wishing i was in manchester at the St Marys at least i got proper care there.

dark, I'm sorry that you're having a bit of trouble with the local care... is there anyone you can chase this up with?

As for the sexing scan, there is a local place doing it for £40 for 2 pictures so I've enquired. It's along the train line so easy for me to get to.

Hey guys. Will come back on later and read through all the posts. Just wanted to wisj Jox good luck in court today.

Also had my scan this morning and baby all well :cloud9:and good. Been put forward 3 days so officially due 15th November. Will put on pic later on. Love to you all

Iron man yaay for scan! :)

Jox hope all goes well thinking of you X

Smiley oh my god can't wait to hear!!! I'm Deffo thinking girl for you after you sickness that you haven't had with your boys X

Dark I'm sorry your care isn't up to scratch it's very frustrating, I think you should be pushy, if you let them know you are not satisfied they might take notice?

I'm sorry for everything I have missed I am sure there where more posts!! X

Pippy - That's great they refunded you, I wouldn't of thought they'd of done that :thumbup:

Kls - I'll have to research the skull, I'm useless at guessing either way. I've got lots of little whiteheads on my chest.

Good luck at court Jox :hugs:

Smiley - Glad your car is sorted.

Jemma - Lovely bump.

Dark that's not good! Can you chase it up!

Yay ironmansmummy for great scan and being put forward!

Jemma defo book it!!

I had my gender scan earlier and I can reveal its a.......

BOY!!!

:happydance: three boys! Good god haha

Oh my goodness smiley!!!! I was so counting down to ur scan so mine felt closer now I've brought it forward!!!!! R u cancelling the other one? Wow a boy!!!!! I won't say I told u so but I did say boy on ur journal :haha:

Jemma, lots of love, I've not feeling pregnant either but still finding baby on the Doppler. Have what feel like little kicks but still not 100% sure it's baby.

Ironmansmummy, woohoo!!! Seems ages waiting for u to have a scan!!! I'm so glad baby is doing well. I bet u feel totally over the moon!!!!

Pippy, fab results!!!

As for me, court isn't over. My solicitor was told that he was going to appeal anyway so no point in hoping it was thrown out for a few years which is what I'd hoped for because he was gonna appeal anyway. I have another hearing at he beginning of July. It'll be a full hearing where I'll have to give evidence etc which is going to be extremely upsetting but I'm hoping by the end of it with have a final outcome rather than one that will rear its ugly head again in the future. I know I haven't told u all the details so things don't make sense, sorry.

I have my dad and stepmom visiting but will try and get on each day X

Lots of love to u all xx

Hugs for the court case Jox :hugs: how stressful for you that he was gonna appeal all along xxx

I know! I said boy too jox., think we were the only ones :haha: still not long till your scan though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->