November Nuggets ~ 2016

Apparently, he has 'money to throw' at it!!

Yep, just 10 days to go for me!!

Told my dad now so all the family know. Will post the 'official' news on fb after gender scan!!!

Xx

Two weeks until my private scan. EEK.
I am having chinese tonight. Got a craving for egg fried rice.

♡ Awww smiley, congratulations hun :hugs: our first confirmed baby gender 😍

♡ Jox, I'm sorry it wasn't a conclusive day in court but hopefully with all the evidence you can provide you'll get what you need from this :hugs:

♡ I have aches in my lower belly which I am assuming are growing pains, I kind of wish I'd got a doppler now lol I'm not sure for when I am going to book it... shall I be cheeky and ask for 15 weeks or wait until after my 16 week midwife appointment :shrug:

Chippy tea here dark :) x

Chinese sounds good! I need something stodgy!

Jemma me too! My belly feels so achey and sort of heavy today. Think its just growing pains xx

Excited I can shop for stuff now I know which colour I'm looking for!

I have been having the heavy pains and feelings. I feel so bloated and tired all the time.

Anyone else having trouble finding something to eat without getting sick? Lol. I'm not craving anything and the things I like repulse me. Ughhhh. Morning sickness issues.

No hun, my sickness seems to have almost gone, have a few odd moments but I just snack through it and I'm alright.. hope yours lifts soon :hugs:

Also glad I'm not the only one with that feeling... yeah must defo be growing pains, like you lot is just achy and heavy :)

Dark - I can't believe they haven't done anything yet! Can your midwife speed things up?

Irons - :happydance: great news, looking forward to seeing a pic.

Smiley - <3 :happydance: congratulations on your boy!! Happy shopping!

Jox - :hugs: Sorry you have to continue going.

We had chinese, we were so hungry but I could only manage about a quarter of my plate :( I was looking at it thinking please fit in my belly! I just feel so full, I still have nausea everyday but snack often, ice pops are my new craving, I can't get enough of them.

Having an early night because my back is sore, it feels like my lower back is spliting in half.

Thank you Almost!! X

Carly, ice pops is my craving too! Hugs for sore back :hugs:

Smiley, it's so exciting that the first of us have found out the gender!! 1 gorgeous boy to start the risk X

We've just had a chippy X

My back is hurting tonight and I have the odd period pains as well too. I've mowed the lawn but that wasn't really over strenuous but it's certainly hurt my back x

Sorry it's not sorted Jox, how frustrating for you!

Cute bump Jemma! I think I've finally popped too, but it's amazing the difference from first thing in the morning and last thing at night!

Smiley, huge congratulations! Have you any names yet?

Congrats on scan Ironmansmummy and sorry to hear things aren't sorted Dark.

Twicky, I felt like that tonight too. It's frustrating as I'd felt so much better.

Got really excited today as I'd ordered a load of new maternity stuff from ASOS - have been saving for a while as we knew we were going to start ttc. Well it's arrived and I'm only keeping some leggings and maybe a top! I hate online shopping!! It's not the same as going and trying stuff on in the shop :(

Congrats on your boy smiley, can't wait to see what everyone else's. (who aren't team yellow) come back as!

Dark that's disappointing and pretty unprofessional on their part.

Scarlett I love ASOS...haven't bought any maternity gear off them yet but have had a browse. I'm mostly an online shopper...haven't got very good stores here and I find better bargains online too.

Sorry to hear court will be ongoing jox, a stress you don't need.

My little bump is getting quite firm now and when I lay down it's slightly raised and still firm. I'm hoping the obs will do a scan at my appt next week and tell me the genders, he's got a 4D machine, I'm so excited!

ugh. Dd is sick again. 104.5 temp! But she is laughing and giggling. All while looking miserable. I don't understand 1yr olds lol

*One tired mommy*

Sorry to hear that Christina, hope she's better soon.

ASOS is good Pippy, think I'm just rubbish at buying online. But the only shop that stocks mat clothes near me is H&M so there's not much choice.

At least with ASOS the delivery and returns is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->