November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jemma its nothing to be embarrassed about. People can be there to support you if the worst happens and you had told everyone already!

I'm actually looking forward to shopping for gender neutral stuff...feels like a challenge :lol: plus don't have to wait till 20 weeks to start shopping!
I know but it happened before, told everyone at 5 weeks as we were really excited but it didn't work out and was awful telling people what happened despite the support :shrug: it's bittersweet I guess

I think we'll find out this time. Dh doesn't mind one way or another. We didn't find out first time, but have so much 'blue' left over from him that I'd love to buy 'pink' if it's a girl. I don't think we'll tell anyone though!

I have decided I wont tell anyone. I got an influx of pink with my DD and got very bored of it.

Hi guys
Im cautiously joining.
Bfp today dur 10 november 4 weeks today

I have been struggling with infertility for 4 years since a miscarriage...

I cannot believe I am pregnant!

I was beginning to plan a life where I would never be a mom... It breaks my heart to think of how hopeless I had become...

I pray for all of your little ones, and my own.
xo

I have been struggling with infertility for 4 years since a miscarriage...

I cannot believe I am pregnant!

I was beginning to plan a life where I would never be a mom... It breaks my heart to think of how hopeless I had become...

I pray for all of your little ones, and my own.
xo
Must have just missed this when I posted, congratulations hun :hugs: Wishing you all the best xx

Oh I do have a mask on the whole time I'm not v risking anything but that's all I can do atm. I can't quit an amazing opportunity that will provide for the future of our children

Congratulations all of you! :)

4 years wow an extra congratulations to you, a year and 8 months felt a lifetime to me, I can only imagine!! Fantastic news xx

Hello and congratulations new ladies, wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I feel the same about telling people, I want to wait as long as possible. OH wanted us to tell people last time after our first scan so if it did go wrong like we thought it would they would be able to support us but I hate feeling like people feel sorry for me. Embarrassed is a good word, I felt silly. Telling people, showing our excite,net for it to just be over!

When we spoke about having a baby we said we'd have a surprise but there's no way I can not find out. My first was a surprise then found out with both the boys. My OH has a boy and I've had 3 boys lol it's our first together tho so who knows. My Oh has 4 siblings, there been 2 boys born and his sister had her 20 week scan today and she's having a boy too lol no one would know what to do if we had a girl lol

Where r u all from? I'm in Mansfield Nottinghamshire, it's snowing here at the mo!!

There is a mix of boys and girls on both sides of our families so I'm hoping there is still a chance for us to have a girl!

Its been snowing here since 6am! Its miserable! Got absolutely soaked on the school run this morning.

I am from the Wigan/Warrington area :)

Unfortunately those moments stick. My MC pregnancy I was so excited, I couldn't wait to tell people, this time around I don't want to tell anyone, think I could go through the whole 9 months without saying a word this time.

Jox :haha: all those boys but it's the same here. I am really hoping for team pink but history shows its all about the boys :haha: I am going to let you lovely ladies in on the gender secret as I'll have to tell someone but all the family are going to have to wait :rofl: :happydance:

I live in Southport, Merseyside :D

I am from Manchester mainly, but have been living in sunny somerset for the last year or so. Also we had an attempt at snow but... It didnt stick.

It's not settled here at all, it's just too wet. My dad and step mum were suppose to be visiting but they r from Bolton and the snow up that way is apparently really bad so they've had to cancel coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->