November Nuggets ~ 2016

Thanks elmo :hugs: I think it's the darkest ic I've ever had and I've done a lot lol it's scary getting the ball rolling but I think I need to.

Really can't wait to start seeing scan pics of our little babies xx

That is so dark!

Glad your mw is listening to you.

Just took a pic of all my ics from 3+4 to 5 wks, hcg definitely increasing. I think I've done 10 tests in 11 days :wacko: not like testing changes anything but it's like an addiction isn't it lol x

CarlyP I was told most is just salt. I'm not dispensing any of the harsh liquids as of yet. I do not think my team lead knows much about pregnancy and women I think he's not really focused on the powder and chemicals just the fact that he said oh it's ok e have 9 months. ....um. ....yeah but should I be around it? He's speaking to his boss but in the meantime I'm so worried. I do wear a mask the whole time even when I use the cleaning stuff. I feel ok with lifting I just get hot in the clean room when I'm covered in all that stuff.

Welcome peterpanwendy! And I also worry about any type of cramp or stretchy feeling I'm always looking for blood when I pee. We were ttc for about 3 years and had a misscarriage last December so I'm really worried

Personally kimbre I wouldn't risk it, I usually like to be reassuring and say it's fine and we are all over cautious but the thing is with chemicals like that I don't think they can ever know it's ok until years down the line when they have research and numbers? I would one hundred percent have my mask on the whole time xx

Personally kimbre I wouldn't risk it, I usually like to be reassuring and say it's fine and we are all over cautious but the thing is with chemicals like that I don't think they can ever know it's ok until years down the line when they have research and numbers? I would one hundred percent have my mask on the whole time xx

couldn't agree more with Elmo here :)

DH has said he wants to tell family soon (like in a week or so). I don't want to! Argh! I'm just not in a hurry to tell anyone!

DH has said he wants to tell family soon (like in a week or so). I don't want to! Argh! I'm just not in a hurry to tell anyone!
Then tell him :hugs: just say that you're not ready for whatever reasons you have and I'm sure he will understand. I've told my OH that we aren't telling anyone until as close to 20 weeks as I can physically get away with just to be absolutely clear I'm out of danger and also we can see the sex of bubs :)

I have told him he just said he would prefer to let people know. I don't mind people knowinf , I just don't see the rush, iykwim?!

How many are planning on finding out the sex of their bubs? I am staying team yellow this time. I hope. Haha!

Absolutely finding out there's no way I could wait haha I would love a surprise but having had three boys I'm assuming we are having another and would prefer to know xx

This is defo our last baby and I want to experience the surprise at least once so its now or never! But I know the 20 week scan is gonna absolutely KILL ME not being able to find out!!

Kimbre - See what his boss says, but if your not comfortable with what he says then don't do it :hugs:

We are finding out sex, only because it's too difficult not to get prepared, I like definate pink or blue clothes :haha:

got my booking in appt 15th March. :happydance::happydance: They need to see me straight away.:happydance:

How many are planning on finding out the sex of their bubs? I am staying team yellow this time. I hope. Haha!

I wanted to stay team yellow this time around, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I couldn't do it. I love shopping too much :haha: I know I could shop for gender neutral stuff.. but it's just not the same.

I've scheduled an early gender scan for May 21st! :happydance:

I'm too scared to tell people yet incase it all goes bad again :cry: think if it happened again I'd be embarrassed :shrug:

As for the sex of the baby, we are going to find out but not tell anyone so we can plan but it's a surprise for everyone else :happydance:

Jemma its nothing to be embarrassed about. People can be there to support you if the worst happens and you had told everyone already!

I'm actually looking forward to shopping for gender neutral stuff...feels like a challenge :lol: plus don't have to wait till 20 weeks to start shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->