November Nuggets ~ 2016

Christina I'm sorry dd is sick!

Sorry to all still feeling sickness I hope it passes for you soon! I'm still getting nausea but not sickness!

Jox I wish it could have ended for you today, hoping July will be the final end of it for you and your family xxx

Smiley!!! Can't believe it, where they quite positive? You might shoot me for saying this but it's dead common for them to say boy even at 16 weeks never mind 15 and then the swelling goes down and it ends up being girl! It's the only thing that's made me hold off buying boy since they said boy at my 13 week scan!

Did you ramzi say girl? I'm interested to see how many ramzis where right and how many where wrong! Mine said boy plus 13 week scan so likely a boy for me! X

Yes she was 100% certain. It was very obvious...it was more than just swollen bits. It pretuded LOTS lol. Ramzi said girl!

Scarlett no names yet! And that happened to me with maternity stuff...ordered loads from new look and didn't like most of it :dohh:

Pippy hope you get a 4d scan!!

Elmo this is the potty shot. Its really rubbish so I've drawn an arrow to show where the bits are :haha:

Attachments

• 20160507_090858.jpg
    20160507_090858.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
Well ramzi said girl on one scan and boy on another so they will be right one way or another lol !!!

9 days :happydance:

I don't think my 'bump' has changed at all over the last few weeks. If it was for hb on Doppler I definitely wouldn't think I was pregnant!!!! The little taps I get r so random that I'm certain,y not certain they r baby either!!

Scarlett - How frustrating, I hate shopping altogether, I always say I must be one of a few women in the world who do. :haha:

Christina - It's amazing how LO's cope with sickness, I hope she feels better soon and you can get some rest today.

We've got a plasterer doing the kitchen today/tomorrow so we're confined to the lounge with the whole of our kitchen things.
DS won't leave him alone...

'Can I carry your things from the car?'
'I'll do the dust sheets'
'Do you know how many cats we have?'
'What do you do at home?'
'I don't think you can do this on your own'

:dohh: It's making me laugh, but I'm hoping it's not annoying him :haha:

Carly that's cute, I bet the tradie didn't mind at all.

Well I've shared my scans with a fb nub group...only got one guess so far for 1 of each gender, seriously getting impatient to know for sure already lol!

Had my laksa from the markets for breakfast, chicken flavoured instant noodles for lunch and mie goreng at the Indonesian festival for dinner...and now feel like laksa again lol

Hi ladies. I have had a truly rubbish day so far. Lucy woke up at six am screaming and itching. She had an allergic reaction to the sun cream I had used on her.

On a good not I am now 14 weeks.

Attachments

• reaction.jpg
    reaction.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
Ohh blimey, that must really be irritating her!! I hope it settles down quickly for her.

Yay for 14 weeks!!! X

I bought some antihistimines and it seems to have helped.

Good morning everyone just doing a quick pop in.

Feeling kind of down....it just now hit me that I am pregnant AND single. Like I will have a newborn plus my four year old . I look at everybody with their OHs and I'm sitting here like why I couldn't find somebody who loved me enough to not cheat on me especially while I'm pregnant. He is still lying about it but I told him I don't want no more contact . I understand co parenting but if he can treat me like shit while I'm pregnant he will do it once my baby gets here.

Sorry for the rant....have a good day ladies.

Oh no, poor Lucy!

Hunni - :hugs: sorry your feeling down.

Eeek! 14 weeks today!!
I have my appt on Monday. Just a regular one but I'm sure they will use the Doppler. Then I get to schedule my next ultrasound!

Hunni! I must sound like some bitter old person lol but I am so much stronger without a man. My ex husband drags me down enough. Trust me you can do it. Without leaving my ex husband I would be miserable.

Hugs hunni. Starting to wonder if I'm gonna find myself in a similar situation. U don't need a man. Just concentrate on u and ur babies x

Dark poor Lucy looks so sore!

Huni dark is right, when it's not the right man you are so much happier without. I was happier once me and my eldests dad split and now I have the man of my dreams xx

Jox so sorry things don't sound better? :( x

That's what I hoped would happen for me elmo when I split from the boys dad :rofl:

No, not really if I'm honest. It's our 2 years anniversary in 9 days, this week he's been living with me for 6 months but I just don't think it's working as it is. Not sure if I need to suggest him moving back out for a bit in the hope it can save the whole relationship. I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow when my dad goes home from visiting.

I'm gutted because obviously I'm pregnant but if I don't do something to try and save it now we will well and truly be over in a few months anyway!!! X

Ah shit I'm sorry Jox, it's far from ideal isn't it but you have to do what you have to do, maybe it's just too much right now and you need some space. Really hope it's works out one way or another xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->