November Nuggets ~ 2016

Aw Jox sorry to hear you feel that things aren't working at the minute. A break from each other might do you both the world of good. Like you said, its about making things work xx

It's just not straight forward his moving out. It means back to his dad's which is messing him around, his dad will need to inform council, I'll need to tell council etc plus tax credits etc but I can't let those things stop me from doing it if it really is what I think is best. Because I'm pretty certain if I don't do something it will be the end of us!! X

Thanks ladies. I don't need him this isn't the first rodeo with him cheating so I'm done. Just was in my feelings but....I GOT A NEW CAR TODAY!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

Jox: I'm so sorry.

I really am thankful it's not that many of us in this group because it keeps us tight knit

Snowbunnie, needs to update smileys yellow bump to blue on the first page!! Xx

Ooh which car hunni?

I don't think snowbunnie comes on here an awful lot!

It is a 2011 Nissan versa

Attachments

• IMG_20160507_142937.jpg
    IMG_20160507_142937.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2
We should see if snowbunnie wants one of us to take over the front page. Would be nice to get it up to date X

Yay for the car hunni X

Aww gorgeous girl Christina xx

Aww how cute.

Yeah because its loads of people on the front who don't post

I'm not sure its possible? Only snowbunnies can edit her own post? I'm not sure if Admin can change it

Yes admin can replace the person so it would look like that person posted it iykwim? So they can edit it etc X

I'll msg snow bunnie and ask x

Hunni congrats on the new car love it!

Christina beautiful little girl so sweet!

Jox sorry to hear you and your oh are having trouble :( big hugs!

Dark sorry your daughter got that horrid rash!

Christina that temp is very high in the us we would be at the er is the tylenol managing the fever? Glad she is at least in good spirits!

Almost, Tylenol did help. I'm not sure what's going on with her. 104.5 yesterday and then this morning and up until 7pm it was completely normal. She is at 101.7 now. Gave more Tylenol. Ugh. We might have to go to urgent care tomorrow if it keeps up, makes no sense!!!

We are in the US.
Her pediatrician has said that we should stay home and attempt to manage for anything under 105. If it gets to 105 go to ER. If it stays at 101 or higher for 2 days go to ER. We have been told Tylenol, water and pedalyte.

Grump.

Her dr is awesome. When she got RSV a few months ago her dr called just to check in and it wasn't just during the day, she checked to make sure we were doing ok at like 7pm on a weekend!!

Christina and Dark, how are your DD this morning?

Carly, I don't like shopping either! How's the kitchen? DD would leave the plasterer alone here when we had some work done either :haha:

Pippy what's Laska?

Hunni :hugs: I'm so sorry. You know you're better off without him, but I guess that doesn't stop it being hard right now. Are you close to your mum or any sisters?

Happy 14 weeks to all the ladies who have changed over. Can't believe it's 15 for us Jox!

Sorry things are still not right at home. Is it how hou feel about what happened with his family? Or is it something else that's happened?

Rash still looks angry, but most of it has gone from her chest.

Hunni - :thumbup: good for you, car looks great!

Christina - She's a cutie :)

Scarlett - Kitchen is coming on well, just need to order a new fridge and I'm FINALLY getting a dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited haha.

Dark - Glad the rash has cleared a little bit.

Well it looks like another scorching day here, which is great because then we can play in the garden and keep out of the way.

We had a BBQ at my mums last night, not sure what were going to do for food today though, I didn't realise how much I rely on my kitchen!

Just put sudacream on Lucy and she said she liked it so it must be soothing her. She isnt poorly. Hope your little girl feels better christina

Jox - so sorry to hear things are going poorly at home. I really hope you and OH can work it out.

Hunni - I can see where it would be daunting now but I honestly think you'll be happier and stronger in the long run by doing this solo.

Scarlett - laksa is a Malaysian creamy sweet coconut curry soup with noodles in it, I get it with chicken...it's amazing!

Dark and Christina - sorry your girls have been unwell.

I am shattered...just got home after being out all and it's just gone 730pm. Went out for breakfast, looked at cars, went to the movies and then the pub for lunch/dinner...I'm such a nana lol

Jox - :hugs: Can your OH not just got for a couple of weeks and then see how you feel after that? Then at least you might not have to involve tax credits etc.

Pippy - Get yourself to bed, you deserve an early night after a full day like that lol. Did you find a car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->