November Nuggets ~ 2016

She's ok again this morning. No temp. It just confuses me that it is so up and down.

My husband went to go get breakfast. Going to have a lazy day (well as lazy as you can get with a 1yo lol) at home. Watch a movie or two. Then husband and munchkin are going to take me out to dinner for Mother's Day today =]. Husband even said dd has been saving her banana puffs to give the waiter/waitress for a tip. Haha he's a dork.

Scarlett, 15 weeks, it's crazy isn't it!!! Happy 15 weeks Hun!!!

Carly, it's beautiful here too. 25ish degrees!!!!

Ds2 has a party 3-5 so gonna drop him then go for dinner. I really can't be arsed with cooking today.

This stuff with OHs family certainly hasn't helped matters but there is more too it. I always think I can't out up with things then something else happens and it's just another thing I can't cope with.

The stuff with his family, his parenting of stepson, stepsons behaviour, and his general lack of considering me in anything :-( there's been a few occasions very recently where I've needed him to really 'look after' me and it's not even crossed his mind. I want someone who wants to take care of me, be my knight in shining armour etc cheesy I know but after what I've been thru I really don't think it's a lot to expect iykwim?

I'm gonna talk to him tonight tho.

Sorry I can't remember who said about him just going for a few weeks etc that'd only work if his dad didn't want any money for him staying and he still lay towards the house or I couldn't afford it by myself. Financially I'd be so much better off if he wasn't here which really bugs me when things r shit between us coz then I'm left thinking well why am I still in this situation etc

I want it to work. I didn't have my other kids with the idea of ever being without their dad so I certainly haven't got pregnant to be split up with th dad before it's even born xx

I think if you have a talk with him and explain all of this then he might try harder, if not then you know that it wasn't meant to be. There's no point hoping and wishing he becomes something that's not in him, if that makes sense, my OH struggles to show affection, but he has his reasons and that's just not him. It's a difficult choice that only you can make :hugs:

Yuck. I've been getting randomly dizzy the last few days. It's pretty bad today. I can just be sitting and feel dizzy. Makes me nervous.

Hi ladies! I'm late to the party but finally feeling comfortable enough to join in! I'm 12+6 today and due November 14th. I've had 3 losses so didn't even want to let myself hope and believe that this may actually happen! Had my 12 weeks scan last week and all was good! So finally feeling positive enough to join!

Welcome Lynny77- There is a lovely bunch of people here. :)

Welcome Lynn and huge congratulations xxx

Carly, that's exactly it. We have had the discussion quite a few times but nothing ever changes. This time it didn't even make a difference for a day before he did something again that really upset me. I'll be honest and say I just don't think he's got it in him so it's working out if I can live with or not, I think the answer is not :-( will speak to him tho and say that if we r gonna try 'one more time' for things to be different then this really is the last time. I'd rather have the time building my life back up on my own before baby comes than waste it in a relationship that isn't going to work. I'm pretty certain OH is autistic. Obviously stepson is and it's a chromosome abnormality that OH is a carrier of and I really do think it plays a part but if I can't live with it then I can't live with it iykwim? I shouldn't have to sacrifice my happiness if that makes sense? Xx

I keep popping back and forth to read all the updates because I'm busy but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Jox :hugs: relationships can be tricky things, I hope a good chat with OH will result in something positive... it's good that you want to salvage the relationship so maybe some time apart/ breathing space will be just what you need xx

Lots of love Jemma X hope ur doing ok xxx

Christina - Have you heard of quickening? My mum always told me when I felt dizzy it was that, which means baby is probably somersaulting around in there :haha: I haven't had it with this pregnancy yet, but I did with my other two.

Welcome and congratulations Lynny :flower:

Jox - Good luck with your talk :hugs:

Lots of love Jemma X hope ur doing ok xxx
I've had to bash through loads of washing for OH going away for 5 weeks with work :cry: with being new to the area and not having established any friends yet (the nursery parents are so clicky), it's going to be a loooong and lonely time...

...anyway that's boring, I really hope you're doing alright, it sounds like you've had a lot on your plate and it can really affect people when things get stressful :hugs:

Happy 15 weeks Scarlett and Jox!

Jox it is a very rough situation and must be difficult to know what is best to do xx

Dark how is Lucy?

Jemma five weeks is a long time! How far away do your family live?

Oh and welcome lynny!!

Sorry to those I've missed...I have read everything just can't remember it all :dohh:

Traumatic day here...I ran over a dog :cry:

I've been really dizzy this pregnancy too, it's horrible. I think it can also be linked to iron levels too?

Carly, I love my dishwasher! Defo a lifesaver with a newborn. I felt like the kitchen was never clear of dirty pots til we got one!

Welcome and congrats Lynny!

Pippy, that sounds yummy. I'm a veggie but I like a mushroom korma, guessing
A bit similar with coconut?

Aww Jemma that's tough. Can you go to any stay and play or bumps to babes groups when DS not at nursery?

Jox huge :hugs: it's not too much to ask at all. My ex was like that and I realised I was hoping he'd be someone he never was or could be, if that makes sense. Like what I wanted he couldn't actually give me. Don't take this the wrong way though, but could it be hormones that making you feel worse? I know DH has been really irritating me at the moment! I'm not trivialising it at all, but wondering if it may feel worse right now and not to be too hasty? X

Oh smiley :hugs: are you ok? What happened? How horrible for you x

sorry Lynny, I must have missed you, congratulations and welcome hun :hugs:

smiley, that does sound very traumatic, how are you? how was the dog?

my family live 3 hours away by car so can't see them, luckily Neil's mum is just around the corner and we get on very well so I can always pop in and say hello, only thing is, I'm giving her space as she is looking after her husband whose just had bypass surgery on a blood clot so she is very stressed at the moment.

Scarlett, I've enquired at the local children's centre which my DS goes to but they've not got back to me :shrug: I'm just going to make child free time my relaxation time and I've been googling other things me and Riley can do like swimming, local parks, activities we can do/visit... getting used to new places is a mare :dohh:

I moved to live with DH
When I was pregnant and found it hard to begin with. Luckily I get on with his friends and their other halves. Doing pregnancy stuff defo helped though. This time I'm Hoping to do yoga, although that's an eve thing and guess not possible whilst your OH is away! Is it far from where
You used to live?

Oh smiley!!! R u ok? And the dog? U must be so shaken up!!!

Jemma, 5 weeks alone is a long time. Where abouts r u?

Scarlett, uve hit the nail on the head. I genuinely don't think he can give me what I need. He's not a bad man or anything like that but I need more from him and I just don't think he's capable. But ur right, I don't want to be too hasty either. But then I'm also worried about getting stuck in a situation and not leaving because it's the 'easier' thing to do. I've been thru some quite traumatic stuff with my boys dad etc and it's very important to me that I'm happy iykwim? Makes knowing what to do for the best very very difficult lol oh has come an awful long way from the person he was when I met him. Not that I've changed him or anything but he's grown up loads. He was 34, living at his dad's paying board without a care in the world. Wages were for getting drunk etc so he's come an awful long way it's just knowing if he just needs more time or is this the best he's gonna get to? I don't know. I do love him or I'd never of tried for a baby. Just a shit situation where I don't want to be left with a baby on my own but after the last 6 years or so I've had I also deserve to be happy. I've just told him that maybe we just aren't meant to be, and that isn't either of our faults, it's just long term we aren't compatible, we need to find out between us if that's the case or if with working we get ourselves back on track xx

Blimey, I don't half ramble on about myself. Sorry. I honestly just want an uneventful life :rofl:

Anyway, I think my friend is taking me out or treating me or something In the morning. She says I deserve it bless her. No idea what she has planned but I hope it involves food :haha: she's recently just split from her husband and I didn't something similar for her a month or so ago and took her out for a posh little afternoon tea lol

Feels amazing being 15 weeks. Tomorrow is 7 sleeps till gender scan. We've been discussing names and looking at Prams again tonight lol it's all difficult for as long as u don't know the sex tho lol

Xx

It's good and promising to hear how far he's already come Jox. Totally understand why you don't want to keep waiting though. Could you talk to your friend about it tomorrow? Haha yes I'd be the same re the food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->