November Nuggets ~ 2016

Christina my son also had rsv before it was horrible having to do the breath inhaler treatments! That's great your pedi is so thorough glad your dd temp went way down!

Jox gl with your talk today.

Happy mothers day all! I had a lovely breakfast with family then went to a friends for a cookout and one of them told me she's expecting not super close friends but family friend of dh so excited to have a playmate for my next baby and so happy for her!

Welcome and congrats Lynn!!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day! I got wished a 'happy mother to be day' 3 times yesterday, was so nice...even a text from one of OH's workmates wives.

Scarlett I think it would be similar, I love coconut curries. The laksa lady also does one with bits of roast pumpkin which is delicious as well.

I went straight to bed carly! Was so tired it was a joke, especially as we'd spent most of the day sitting around. I think just having to interact with people tires me out at the moment. We've pretty much decided on a car (Toyota Landcruiser/Prado) but just wanted to check out the competition...nothing is open on a Sunday but we wandered through the car yard and peeked in windows.

I haven't. I go to the OB tomorrow. But it's been all day. Took two 2 1/2hr naps!! Haha. Sounds crazy to think of since I still only randomly feel flutters. Eh. I don't think I had that with dd. I got dizzy with headaches towards the end and it was pregnancy induced hypertension which I'm terrified to get again. I ended up on bed rest and induced at 40w exactly and had dd 40+1 and barely escaped a c-sec because of my bp and her heartbeat started dropping. She was an assisted delivery with vacuum.

Christina - Have you heard of quickening? My mum always told me when I felt dizzy it was that, which means baby is probably somersaulting around in there :haha: I haven't had it with this pregnancy yet, but I did with my other two.

Welcome and congratulations Lynny :flower:

Jox - Good luck with your talk :hugs:

Jemma :hugs: I agree that toddler groups are a good way to get you out of the house. Check local soft plays for groups because all of ours run groups on different days of the week!

Jox :hugs: its nice to hear he has come so far since you met so there is no saying that he can't go this final stretch to give you what you need from the relationship both as a partner and as a parent. I really sincerely hope he is able to do this for you xx

Lovely that your friend is taking you out for a treat! Enjoy!

The dog...it just ran out in the road. The owners had left the front door open. Luckily I had only just turned onto the street so I was doing no more than 15mph. Really wasn't my fault but was still horrible could stop crying and apologizing. They were very nice and reassures me it wasn't my fault :cry:

Happy mothers day to all those it applies to! We had ours in March! Hope you have a great day xx

Poor you smiley :hugs: :hugs: hope you're feeling better today after that shock. Is your car ok?

I've not even checked the car! But I imagine its fine, I was only going slow and I didn't "hit" it as such, its just went straight under the wheels

Jemma - That must be difficult, does he work away often? Do you have a children's centre near you?

Smiley - :hugs: I'm sorry, you must've felt awful, but like they said it wasn't your fault, I know that doesn't make you feel better :(

Christina - Will they monitor your pregnancy incase it happens again? Good luck at the OB.

Happy mothers day (for yesterday) to all it applies.

Third day of plastering here, he should be done by 12. I can't believe the dust!!!!!!

Such a busy day, we've got someone coming to collect some rubble, BIL to look at gas pipe and to plumb in dishwasher, my mum and her puppy to help clean, I wish I could go to school with the kids to keep out of the way lol.

it's a pain but Riley keeps me busy a lot of the time, there is a children's centre at his nursery/school and I've asked his teacher and them myself to provide sessions for him but no one has got back to me :shrug:

I've been mooching about trying to find stuff to do, I've been in contact with a leisure centre, they have a pool so I'm going to take him swimming on Mondays, should help with his confidence and always a good skill to have :)

smiley at least they aren't blaming you :hugs:

how's everyone else??

Carly it all sounds very busy busy!

Jemma that sounds good just trying to keep busy and finding stuff to do. How many days does Riley do at nursery? Do you have any hobbies?

Shopping! but I don't have the bank balance to match my spending abilities :haha: I don't really have any hobbies, I like my techy stuff but it's hardly a hobby :shrug:

Riley does Weds afternoon, all day Thurs and Fri, gotta make the most of the beginning of the week now as come September he'll be full time :cry:

I've just booked my gender scan for next Tuesday @ 12:15 :happydance: why not since its only £40 :blush: I haven't told Neil... I'm going to surprise him :happydance:

Plasterer has gone, rubble has gone, my poor mum is just sweeping up! She's fab I don't know what I'd do without her.

Jemma that is exciting! How are you going to suprise him?

I don't know yet, he left today for work in London and he is back next Friday for 2 days so I'm trying to think of a way to announce it to him when he comes home :shrug:

So took two naps yesterday. Before the first my dd and I were in the living room. She was smacking and pushing on my stomach and then screeching. Time for a nap! lol so I laid her down in her crib. I watched some of a movie before passing out. I had the weirdest dream. I had a dream my dd was pushing and smacking my stomach and then the baby started kicking and punching. The weird part is that when the baby was punching I was dreaming that I saw the fist pushing my stomach up and trying to reach for dd. I might be convinced now that this kid is going to come out fighting If dd doesn't stop jumping on me like a little crazy person. Lol

Hi ladies! I'm late to the party but finally feeling comfortable enough to join in! I'm 12+6 today and due November 14th. I've had 3 losses so didn't even want to let myself hope and believe that this may actually happen! Had my 12 weeks scan last week and all was good! So finally feeling positive enough to join!

Lynnyyyyyy! :hugs:

Hi ladies, it's been a while, enjoying the lovely weather. I'm well, hope you all are too! Will catch up soon xx

Hi Ladies,
Lucys rash has finally gone down. But its been horrible watching her having to be covered up because of the sun. Then this morning we both got up, settled down in front of the tv. She then proceed to vomit repeatedly. All over me. Dont know why but she did it twice.

Christina my son was also assisted with vacuum which could be reason for my 4th degree tear.

Smiley glad you are okay after that incident so scarey when animals some out in front of your car.

I have the most annoying cough once again thinking allergies or pregnancy rhinitus runny nose too not fun I have headaches a lot from the constant coughing just breathing triggers it. Naseau is still getting me even though just started week 14 I started vomiting with ds in second tri so I'm not surprised if that is to happen again since my naseau is comming back and bad motion sickness too.

A bit frustrated with dh. For a couple weeks he was asking me what mothers day plans were and I kept saying I'm not supposed to plan anything. My mom wanted to do breakfast so we all went out after that I was super nice by going to dhs friends place for anything cookout which was very nice but I told him please no video games as he should spend time with me! I see a remote in my bag he snuck in and I sat around waiting for 45mins while he played what he called a quick game. He didn't have my son make me a card or do anything I'm really not that materialistic but some small effort and gesture would have been nice! Dh even complained when I didn't change ds during video games but I had bad heart burn and he had just a little pee in wanted to change him before the 45 min ride. Also at breakfast I was the only one parenting ds which of course I don't mind but on mothers day dh could have helped control our toddler so I could relax at breakfast. Sorry maybe I'm being picky I'm just very dissapointed :( he does this on my birthday too never does anything special I've thrown surprise birthdays just threw him a surprise grad party with friends in just irritated sorry rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->