November Nuggets ~ 2016

Almost I don't blame you for being annoyed, I would have been too. Have you told him how you feel?

Dark I'm sorry to hear Lucy is still poorly, hope she's better soon!

Carly, yay for plastering being all finished! Are you painting it yourself or getting someone in?

Loving your new blue sig Smiley!

All good here, made it to Zumba so am very happy :)

Yay Jemma, exciting u have a gender scan booked!! 8 days to go!!

7 days for my gender scan!! I actually bought 2 little vests at teach, only £1 each, one for a boy and one for a girl!!

Hope ur all ok xx

Will be exciting to have some
More gender scans. Especially for ladies who did Ramzi to see how many were right!

I had my OB appointment today. I'm 14w2d spot on. They couldn't find baby on the Doppler so my OB ordered an ultrasound. Baby was for sure hiding and extremely active. Took the tech almost 10min to get the hb because baby kept on moving around! But baby is healthy and the hb was at 162.

My 20 week scan has been scheduled for 6/8!!
I also have to do the nasty glucose test that day.... Yuck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Dark glad her rash is subsiding.

Christina scarey when they can't find hb with doppler do glad they got you right in for a scan looks lovely!

Scarlett I was going to tonight but he is annoying me just as much today he's in a cruddy mood and it outs me in a bad mood had him take my bump pics tonight for second tri and he snapped some carelessly looked like crap so I was like let me see them and maybe we will retry he leaves and goes to brush his teeth I was like why why r u leaving I'm standing there holding my chalkboard sign the house is a mess which is stressing us both out but he's been working ot and I have as well (mandatory for me) so it's been a busy couple weeks and counting working 730 am to 8 pm non stop tomorrow besides a short break and dinner break with the staff.

Tbh my husband was freaking out more than me. I had a feeling all was ok. Maybe it's the constant throwing up or the fact that I felt flutters about an hour beforehand. Idk I was just calm.

My OB is amazing though. She got me right in. They are watching me pretty closely this time around it seems due to my issues while pregnant with dd.

I'm still mad I have to do the glucose test next time already. Gross. But baby might just be active if I drink that sugar crap 45min beforehand. Hahaha. Yuck.

Always hugs for stress and husband being off with you :(

Christina glad scan went okay

Dark glad that Lucy's rash is starting to feel better

Getting so close now for everyone else's gender scans!

That's is rubbish almost :hugs: have you both at least got a quiet weekend to look forward to? Maybe some time together will help?

I've had an awful nights sleep. Today is going to be a long day!

Morning, lovely day again, sun is out :happydance:

Always sorry you're stressed :hugs:

How's everyone today?

Despite OH being away, I slept amazing!! He gets so hot when he sleeps and being pregnant and hot myself it's a mare most nights.

Also got my results from downs, Edwards and pataus and I'm low risk for all conditions :happydance: but at the same time my appointment for my anti-D injection :nope:

Yay good news jemma! Can't remember if I mentioned that mine came back low risk too!

Its been very dull here today. It rained overnight and is only just starting to brighten up now

Hey everyone sorry haven't been on much seem to have been really busy sorting my house out. Feeling really tired again lately anyone else? I also look way pregnant!! Keep worrying I just look fat though! Got quite a few maternity outfits from mothercare at the weekend and a dream geni pillow but I have to say for the price of it I'm just not that thrilled with it, I'm sure it's probably fine if you have a king size bed to yourself but I don't!

Dark just wondering with that rash and the vomiting are you sure it's allergic reaction? Has she been to the doctors cos things like measles are going around aren't they xx

Elmo Doctors wont see her!! same wanker who said that she didn't slapped cheek. Cant be measles as Lucy is updated with all of her vaccines and its all gone now. (sorry for language but I hate my doctors.)

That's rubbish Dark, can you not change Drs?

Jealous of you that have sunshine, still raining here!

No not at work today Smiley. Taken DD to a dance class then had a friend to play. Just enjoying some peace whilst she's asleep. Carpenter coming shorty to quote for work in her now room so excited for that.

Elmo I feel like a just look chubby! Can't wait for a proper bump. Atm I now have no waist and look like a tree trunk :haha:

Scarlet no :(. Have a choice in wells where I live and there right next to each other. So makes no difference.

That's frustrating dark.

Jemma great news.

AFM left work stomach started to hurt like I'm getting a bug again and watery eyes almost threw up driving home dry heaved a bunch of times not sure if I'm getting a bug or if it's bad ms but I feel like a bug since I had pinchy turning pains in my stomach online says that's a bug anyone got the pains from ms? I called my dr she says heartburn which I don't think it is she said to take zantac and drink gingerale and call back to update I don't want to take the meds I don't think it's hb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->