November Nuggets ~ 2016

Scarlet my friend has a birthday at her house in the city I don't like going all the way into the city and we wouldn't get there until 10 pm if not later ide be so tired so I kind of want to slip an MD have a quiet stay at home. Dh is watch ds since I brought him home with me from the school I work at so at least he's being helpful.

Yeah just checked, she was on my journal last night. I'm sure all is fine :)

Eta: she was also on November nuggets last night too :haha:

I must just have baby brain then, I'm sure I'm like 3 days ahead of reality :rofl:

I've also decided on how I'm going to announce baby's gender to OH... I'm going to get a little gift box and put the colour socks of the gender we are having in there with a little card or note.

I'm not really a touchy feely emotional person but I want to make it special as he is a touchy feely person :haha:

Dark - Glad Lucy's rash is going down, but it's awful that you have no faith in your doctor, can you request someone else?

Almost - I don't blame you for being upset, especially when you do things for him. Have you had a talk with him?

Scarlett - My mum is painting it :thumbup:

Christina - Lovely scan!

Jemma - Love that idea!

Our sunshine has gone... nothing but rain today!

Just done homework with the kids, now waiting for OH to come home with tea, our fridge got delivered today but it has to be stood for 6 hours before we turn it on. So bit food shop tomorrow :thumbup:

Hope you've all had a nice day x

Thing is with measles etc more and more children who have been vaccinated still aren't really safe because so many people have not been having their children vaccinated over the past few years (no judgement) so there are going to be more and more outbreaks. Still though if it's gone it can't have been anything to worry about :)
Can't believe your doctors I thought ours could be slack but he's ridiculous!!

Jemma that will be such a cute way to tell him!!!! X

Elmo he was quite rude and dismissive, Lucy is a lot better today thankfully. Shes eaten and not been sick.

Dark, that's really rubbish about the Drs. Pleased Lucy is feeling better.

Jemma I think that's a lovely idea! So excited for all the gender scans coming up!

AlmoSt, sorry you're not well. Hope you feel better soon.

Carly, v jealous you've got your mum decorating - will she come and do some for us?! :haha: sounds like your new kitchen is almost all sorted.

Manic day here. Two different friends - one am one pm - both had their babies vom everywhere in my house! Will be pleased to go to work tomorrow for a rest! Finally got a carpenter sorted we think to finish Orlas new room, although we've now got to get the plasterer back first... Oh well feels like a little step forward today 😊

Evening all :wave:

Jemma, I'm here, sorry I haven't posted much, esp after my stupidly long rants ur used to getting off me :haha:

Things r ok here. Took the boys to the cinema tonight to watch captain america. Had ummed and arred abit coz it's nearly 2.5 hrs. Logan fell asleep bang on 7pm (normal bedtime) but Leo managed it all. We really enjoyed it.

So, 'regular'ish customer today asked me when I'm due :shock: he totally caught me off guard. I can't remember the word he used but basically said u look blooming, when r u due!!!! If I'm honest it was nice, at least I don't just look fat. Made me laugh tho coz work don't know yet or at least they haven't said anything. Boss (bil) did my risk assessment today tho and will tell the managers next week after I've had my scan.

The treat I mentioned that my friend was taking me to, it was a kitty cafe. Basically a coffee shop that is like a cat charity that have cats free to roam etc it's proper built out for the cats and they live there etc. It was cute!! She said we r going somewhere tomorrow as well lol I'm hoping its somewhere I can buy maternity clothes!!!!

Scarlett, weather has been shocking here today too. Lovely weekend but rain all day today!!! Gonna be rubbish for the rest of the week too.

I did message snowbunnie about taking the thread over so we could keep the front page up to date but I haven't heard back from her.

6 days till scan :happydance: did buy 2 little vests yesterday, only £1 each from telco. One boy one and a girl one!! Might use it in our fab announcement next week!!

Hope ur all doing ok xx

I am jealous of you ladies. I don't get another scan until 16 weeks!!

Hunni did how have one recently for 12 weeks? I don't have one until 19 weeks feels like forever away I have a regular check up with my obgyn before that at least to hold me over with the doppler haha. My stomach is still aching on and off hope I can go back to work tomorrow so weird not sure what's going on...

Dark we're in the same boat here with dismissive Dr's. I really miss the Dr's in my hometown.

Almost sorry you're feeling unwell and stress with OH. I work long hours too, I'm definitely struggling with it at the moment.

Lovely scan christina.

Jox that was a lovely comment from your customer! My co worker knows, I told her on Monday but still holding off telling my manager. I slipped over on a wet floor at work weekend before last and need to put more time between in the hopes she won't remember. She's a massive bitch at times (self titled), and sweet as sugar at others...I want sweet as sugar when I break the news haha.

I've got another scan tomorrow at my first obs consult, he does a scan at every appt. Got my fingers crossed he can tell me the genders tomorrow. His wife is his nurse and will also be my midwife. I'm so happy to be moving on from my not very helpful gp.

Had an awful headache for 2 days, beyond what paracetamol can help with...work and people at work are making it worse. So ready to be on maternity leave already lol.

Pippy i hear you on being done with work. I teach so I'm done end of June less than 2 months to go thank gosh idk how I managed to work full time the whole pregnacy with ds! This is so hard second time around! Managed to have some toast on 3rd mini gingerale stomach still feels funky the on call dr says she thinks it's a type of bug I'm nervously waiting to throw up eventually but hoping I'm wrong and csn sleep well and go back tomorrow.

So everyone knows... Just because I don't post here daily, doesn't mean I am not on daily or every other day :) A few are concerned about the main page? It's updated as far as due dates. As far as active members, how is that possible to monitor everyone's post? I searched a few & a few haven't posted for a couple months, so what do I do? Take them off the list? Like, what's the criteria? You have to be active every week? I don't know. I think that's silly & who has time to monitor over 50 people? Due dates, losses & gender scans are updated, so I don't see why a few people are concerned?

Hold up wait...why you so upset snow. We had genuine concerns because you barely posy here so why not give it over to someone who posts everyday.

I really do not like way you are coming at us

@almost: I booked one at 10w at a private clinic. Had I not been getting these shots I would be waiting till 20w :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->