November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hold up wait...why you so upset snow. We had genuine concerns because you barely posy here so why not give it over to someone who posts everyday.

I really do not like way you are coming at us

Upset? Nope. Just clarifying things.

Those were genuine questions. Is someone that posts daily seriously going to monitor over 50 people to make sure they post here often? Like I said, I think the important stuff is updated.

So everyone knows... Just because I don't post here daily, doesn't mean I am not on daily or every other day :) A few are concerned about the main page? It's updated as far as due dates. As far as active members, how is that possible to monitor everyone's post? I searched a few & a few haven't posted for a couple months, so what do I do? Take them off the list? Like, what's the criteria? You have to be active every week? I don't know. I think that's silly & who has time to monitor over 50 people? Due dates, losses & gender scans are updated, so I don't see why a few people are concerned?

I hate to be a pain but its not up to date. My due date and several others haven't been updated from 12 week scans. We are now wanting to add genders too. Please don't get so touchy about it.

Also noone is asking you to keep tabs on 50 people :shrug: if people don't post here anymore that's fine, nothing anyone can do. I think people just want it to be up to date as far as ACTIVE members are concerned, which as it stands, it is not. :shrug:

Some of us are on here posting several times a day and reply to every post. So it would make more sense for someone else to take over it who has the time to. There's no one that is concerned...just people that feel it would be better handled by more frequent posters. I know Jox was interested in taking it over as she is here all the time. Its not a big deal :shrug:

Pippy good luck for your appointment...how exciting you might get to find out genders :happydance: and I'm glad you get to move on from that gp!

Dark I would defo change your doctor! They sound rubbish!

Jox how crazy is it that people are starting to notice you are pregnant?! I've not had that yet. Although I'm sure people are just being polite coz I'm fat :haha:

Snowbunnie, I personally wasn't referring to people in the list who don't post. whether people post or not isn't important. For me it was updating things as and when they happened, finding out bump colours, maybe even keeping track of scan dates etc and only suggested that someone who is on and posts daily would be able to do that without us needing to pester U or have to inbox u each time.

If uve took offence to what I've said or have an issue handing the first page over then it's fine. I was just asking so 1) we didn't have to pester you 2) we then didn't have to wait till u were next on the sort it etc it's certainly not the end of the world.

I know a few of the due dates r wrong seen as we really having our dating scans etc but people may not be arsed to specifically msg u to ask u to change it. Where as one of us who r on here daily and see all posts would just update it as an when it is posted within the comments.

Either way, if ur not wanting to pass it to someone else to edit, no worries. Like I said it was just a query on everyone's behalf.

Hope ur all ok ladies xx

How exciting Pippy, please keep us posted - be lovely to find out the genders today!

Pleased you're having a lovely few days Jox, and that's nice what that guy said to you.

Still trying to find things here at work until the end of the week. Don't think we're going to go public on FB for a bit though. My old best friend from where I used to live is going through IVF at the moment, and I haven't told her I'm pregnant... I really wish I'd told her when I first found out now, because it feels worse that I'm 15 weeks and not said anything. But back then it felt really wrong as well... She's in her tww so I'm so hoping she gets her BFP soon, and then I'm sure she won't care about my baby news and that I've not said sooner!

Just read ur post smiley, I think u worded it much better than I did. Basically wed like the front page updated without having to inbox u each and every time, that's all.

Xx

And smiley, yes I don't think anyone has said anything because I'm at that stage where it's 'is she pregnant or has she just out a bit of weight on' :haha: so it was nice for someone to ask and be so confident that yes I am actually pregnant!!!!

Well what he said to you was really nice jox. I get the "oh girl you so big and blah blah blah" lol.

Good luck today Pippy!!

@Scarlett: I think she would understand that you wanted to get out of the safe zone.

So out of curiosity , what time Is it where you ladies are? It is 2;39am here.

I'm just up nauseated

8:46 am hunni.
I havent really had anyone notice my bump but to be honest I generally cover it up.

It's 5.15pm Wednesday arvo here.

Just got back to work after a cultural awareness course and found they've put an extra person on for the night to cover for me being away half the shift...so I can actually relax a bit and try and shake this headache!

Almost I'm envious you'll be off work in 2 months, I'm here until September unless Dr says otherwise

Scarlett - Plumber (BIL) is coming today to remove some pipes and plumb my dishwasher in! :happydance:

What are you doing in Orla's room?

Jox - That kitty cafe sounds right up my street! We have 3 cats, would have more if I was allowed haha.

Pippy - It's great you get scans at every appointment, how exciting, is that because it's twins or is that normal for where you are?

Hunni - It's 08.51am here, OH has taken the kids to school because I feel sooooo queasy this morning, I really thought I was over that part.

Wow,the time difference is amazing. So if it is 5:15pm you guys must do late appointments Pippy?

I am so tired today. Woke up about 1 am for a bathroom break and at half four for a thudding in my stomach. Put it down to uterine spasms as I am not convinced it was movements.

@carly; don't scare me. I'm truly hoping this nausea goes away soon :(

Dark - I've had a few thuds, it almost feels like something is flicking me from inside. So don't rule it out :)

Dark I'm feeling movements!

Pippy I will be working till the end of September :)

Just at my consultant appointment. Been at work this morning now come to the Hosp and straight back to work after this.

Will catch up properly later on xxx

Hunni - I think it was this morning (my time) that I said my appt is tomorrow...but in your time that would now be today?! It's confusing lol. Anyway it's tomorrow morning, which I'm thinking will be this afternoon where you are.

Carly - It's only because I've gone private I get the scans at every appt...but because of the twins I get 3 more scans than what you'd have with a singleton (at least here that's what they do). So I'll get a scan tomorrow, the developmental scan in 3 - 5 weeks and then 3 more after that. If I have to go in more frequently for any reason then I'll get a scan at those appts too. We've been paying for health insurance for years...time to make it pay for itself! It's been a blessing because the only public hospital here has an awful reputation.

I've had the feeling of movement too but not very often. It kinda felt like little pops, like gas bubbles popping inside me?? It could just be gas though. The only flutters I've felt were up near my belly button, too far away I think.

That's a better plan then especially if the hospital isn't very good.

The only person that's had a gender scan so far is smiley & that's up to date. I believe I am next to have a gender scan on Sat, then jox on Monday. So again, that's up to date. Right? Or no?

Who's due date isn't correct? Because I went through last night & checked everyone. It's when hard people don't have tickers or a signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->