November Nuggets ~ 2016

U don't need to be defensive or feel u need to defend urself snowbunnie.

My point was u said to msg u if something needed updating and I just thought if one of us who's here daily, reads every post etc was able to edit the front page it'd be kept up to date easier.

But it's fine. U clearly feel ur keeping it updated so let's just leave it as it is. It was only a suggestion.

I can't get my head around the time differences :haha: but looking forward to hearing about your scan Pippy! If you had to guess on the genders, what would you say?

Carly, hope you've managed to clear up all the plaster dust now and fridge is all sorted. Hurrah for the dishwasher :happydance: We've had the room plastered but plasterer now needs to come back to cover ceiling :S also need to knock old airing cupboard out and then build new wardrobe there and new skirting and carpets. Can't wait til it's done, especially as we can't get ready for new baby til Orla is out of the nursery!

Yes defo having movement here and have been for quite a while.... could be the bab Dark?

Hope appt goes well Smiley :)

Hello Snow :) I've now been moved to 30th Oct, although I don't think I actually said that after my scan!

Yes, all clear, the dust is still laying though, my mum said it'll be like that for weeks!

Sounds like a lot of work, but it's so worth it isn't it.

My due date isn't correct. Its been weeks since I asked for it updated. I agree there is absolutely no reason to get so defensive about it. I am struggling to see what the big deal is in handing it over to someone else. Whatever.

My appointment went well. The length of my cervix needs monitoring and possibly need a stitch going in. Also got to have GTT in July.

Carly sounds so busy in your house at the minute!

What's GTT SMiley? Sorry to hear about the possible stitch, have you had to have one before?

Good luck Carly, we got a lot of ours up with a damp cloth.

My due date isn't correct. Its been weeks since I asked for it updated. I agree there is absolutely no reason to get so defensive about it. I am struggling to see what the big deal is in handing it over to someone else. Whatever.

My appointment went well. The length of my cervix needs monitoring and possibly need a stitch going in. Also got to have GTT in July.

Carly sounds so busy in your house at the minute!

Are you going to tell me what your due date is? If you're 16 weeks today then it's Oct 26th, right?

Scarlett just changed yours.

Hormones lol. It is not that big of a deal snow. If you don't want to pass it fine some of us just thought a more active person in the group should handle it but whatever.

So im 11 weeks and think I feel bubs moving around every morning.

They the times you feel them kicking and moving in your belly is usually the times they will be up once born. Yikes.

Mine isn't correct :). I am now 5th November. I also find out the gender on the 21st.

My DD was so sweet this morning. She kissed my belly and tried to cuddle baby.

Smiley we can count down to September together O:)

Hey snow...my due date has changed twice since I joined the group. I did put it in a post both times but I don't have a ticker/signature...TBH I haven't worked out how to make one but will look into it. My current due date is 2nd November.

Scarlett - I have no idea! Ramzi says 2 boys for placenta theory but they could only see the nub on one twin from the last scan and they said boy for that one. I submitted the scans to a nub theory fb page and had someone say one of each. One of each would be fantastic but 2 of the same would be fun, and being fraternal at least we'll be able to tell them apart :laugh2:

dark, just changed yours.

I went through & deleted a few people that haven't posted since March.

Pippy, changed yours too.

& I added gender scan dates- does anyone else have one coming up soon?

dark, just changed yours.

I went through & deleted a few people that haven't posted since March.

Pippy, changed yours too.

& I added gender scan dates- does anyone else have one coming up soon?
I've got a scan in the morning (Thursday), not specifically a gender scan but hopefully will turn out to be!

My due date is 31st October and my gender scan is next Tuesday, 17th May :)

Thanks Snow :)

Very jealous for you ladies finishing Sept or before. I'm trying to get as close to DD as possible so that I can then not go back to work til Jan 18 if I also save up all my leave as well..... it's going to be a long slog between my holiday and mat leave starting

Awww Dark that's really sweet

I'm jealous as well....I don't qualify for maternity leave as I would have to hold bubs in for a additional week to get it. Even then it is unpaid so I have to work up until my EDD and pray my waters don't break at work.

My dating scan corresponds with my initial due date based on lmp, so no change for me. I will hopefully find out my baby's gender in 4 long weeks. :happydance:

The US needs to get better laws for expecting mothers. I'm taking care of 2 on my own along with the household so 6 weeks of no pay sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->