November Nuggets ~ 2016

Smiley - Glad your app went well, sorry you might need a stitch.

Dark - That is lovely!

Smiley I have been hearing a lot about the stitch today. Glad you appointment went well. I feel guilty re maternity leave as I am single mum and dont work at the moment. Mainly due to ill health.

Good Luck Bay, also Hunni that is so rubbish. Have you put money by? I have always felt that USA is pretty difficult for mothers.

I am really struggling with dizziness. Either because I have eaten more today than I usually do or I havent eaten enough. I just feel really light headed.

Dark: I am accumilating paid time off so all that will be used to pay, but still wont be much :(. Are you sure your blood pressure isnt low?

Hunni. My blood pressure is always low because of my heart condition. :haha: I have had a few glasses of water and will keep an eye. I see my midwife in two weeks so hopefully I wont have to see her before then. Its not my heart I know that. I just think its because I have eaten loads today.

Smiley, was ur appt ok? That's not good about ur cervix length, is that something uve had to deal with before? Preterm labour etc When will u know if u need a stitch?

Exciting pippy and possibly finding out genders tomorrow!!! Can't wait to hear.

Hunni, dark, hope ur both ok. I've luckily been in work long enough to get maternity pay and because I'm only part time it's not far off the same amount that I actually earn which is a bonus, compared to the drop I've had in the past from full time to statutory mat pay!!!

I'm hoping to go on mat leave early to mid sept.,Logan goes full time early sept so it'll give me a few weeks to myself before baby arrives!!

I'm sure ive already said but 5 days :happydance: :haha:

I love scrolling past and seeing all of our different fruit sizes!

Well- Fed of my shit doctors not chasing my slapped cheek appointments I have rang the fetal medicine department where I should have been referred and asked to go for an appointment on Monday. I will get a scan and have the results explained to me.

Fab dark, shit that uve had to sort it for yourself tho!!!! Xx

Fab dark, shit that uve had to sort it for yourself tho!!!! Xx

I am getting fed up! Even the receptionist seems surprised that I hadnt had the referal by now. I had slapped cheek at six weeks. The gp kept on saying the risk was small but there is still a risk. Thankfully this consultant is on the ball. I still havent had my fetal echo booked either but there going do that on monday.

Snow my due date is 28th October, my gender scan is next Friday 20th! Why don't we put our ramzi predictions on first page as well for those of us who had them, will be fun to look back on?

Sorry ladies once again I have read everything that you have all said and made mental comments along the way and now I have forgotten it all! lol hope all are well, people can DEFINITLY tell that I am pregnant! Think it more depends what I am wearing, Smiley I'm thinking it's happy 16 weeks for you since you are a couple of days ahead of me and I'm Friday! xx

Question I still cant get an accurate heart reading on the doppler. I found the baby twice (little monkey moved.)

Can make note of my anomaly scan on front page too if u want, be nice to know when peoples scans r. Mine is 17th June X

Lots of love elmo, how r u? Feels nice when someone notices doesn't it :)

Dark, try from a completely different angle? I can get baby but no clear reading so just have to move about a bit to get a better 'connection' X

Honest to god, I can't stop eating rubbish food!! I need help lol my weigh is going on everywhere too so no clothes r fitting me :shock: with the boys being pregnant made me look skinnier iykwim? Where as I feel fat now!! Hoping the theory that if it's a girl u gain all over if true or I'm just a greedy cow :haha: xx

Agreed hunni I had about 6 weeks no pay as well it was lucky timing I had summer off from work anyways or else I would have been without pay for 3 months!

Dark so cute about your dd cuddling your bump!

Hope all are well today I'm feeling better and back at work oddest sickness yesterday :)

Dark - It is ridiculous how they aren't taking it serious, glad you have an appointment even though you shouldn't of had to chase it up!

I'm pretty good thank you :) glad things are sounding a bit more positive at home for you chick!

Dark it's unreal all this business with the slapped cheek you have been so patient I would have lost the plot with them by now!

I got my letter for my anatomy scan as well today too! It's June 9th :)

I'm still feeling so fussy about food, it's not a sicky thing it's just I only want what I want if that makes sense? Really struggling for meal inspiration at the mo, hubby is so bloody hard to please fussy bugger. I made a gorgeous soup for my lunch tomorrow, sweet potato with orange pepper with a little cayenne pepper and chilli seeds thrown in. Might pull my finger out and make a lasagne for tomorrow nights tea but I'm so lazy with cooking at the minute! X

Oh I love lasagne!!!

All I want is crap. Pasta sauces, pot noodle etc so bad!!!!

Xx

My anatomy scan is 24th June I'll be 20+5!!

I'm completely off meat, struggling with meal inspiration as well. I had a giant Yorkshire pudding for tea lol!

Hunni is there no government paid maternity leave in the US? Even though I'm permanent full time, I'm paid by the hr and not on salary so I won't get it from my employer but I get 18 weeks paid leave from the government. It works out to a bit less than my current wage but I'm grateful to get it.

I love pasta, even more now, especially with creamy sauces...I've been trying to squeeze in veggies too but really only feel like carbs!

Elmo your soup sounds delish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->