November Nuggets ~ 2016

The snow has stuck here. Wish it would sod off :lol:

Jeeez I'm exhausted today! Have zero energy or motivation!

I'm from Wales. It's not snowing here, but my husband sent a text from work saying it was snowing where he was but wasn't sticking!

Smiley I've felt very unmotivated as well lately just so tired and want to be on the couch when I get home from work I feel so lazy I've gained about a lb already

I'm in ny. Usually it's snowing all winter. We lucked out this winter and had like a week of snow and then nothing. We even had lime 60 degree days mixed in! And spring is almost here!

I'm very very tired I work 10 hour days and I just volunteered to work another 10 for overtime. I also work a second job serving, and have a 7 year old. So I'm spey tired when I get to the gym at the end of my day but it makes me feel better. I'm taking it easier then I usually would though.

Can anyone tell me if they have cramping at all? I have mild cramps like I might start AF. They don't hurt like regular AF but it feels heavy and stretchy and crampy. I've also had a damn headache since before i got my BFP.....I'd like that to take a break.

Im quite nauseous and bloathed as well is this ok? Or do you think something is wrong

I have mild cramps. Its your utures adjusting in most cases.

It's all completely normal, I had the same cramps last week but seem to have stopped which is equally as worrying!

I'm feeling shattered today too with zero motivation x

Can defo see a difference now. :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
I had to have a little nap on the couch. Been so tired. Got a ton of house work to do but just CBA! I will feel bad when my hubby gets home from work and the house is a pig sty!

Darkriver yes can defo see a difference

Kimbre that sounds like a lot of hours at work! You must be shattered. I'm so lucky that I only work two days a week x

I had a little down. But I couldnt get warm. So gave it up as a bad job. Got to go and pick my daughter up from nursery. Think I am going to cuddle on the couch.

Kimbre, you work some long hours. Fair play to you.

Dark river that's definitely a nice dark :bfp:

I had cramping first time around and have it again now. Think it's all normal. I'm very bloated as well. Also remember this from ds. I've ordered some more pregnancy tests to come with my grocery shop tomorrow. Despite having clear :bfp: on frer and a digital, my ic's have all been so faint that I'm not sure I can see a line at all. I've now run out of ic's so figured another couple of test for the weekend will only put my mind to rest. I have 1 digital left, but want to use that next week to see progression to 2-3 weeks. I think I'm addicted to POAS!!

Welcome new ladies and congratulations :)

We have all boys as well, I have 7 nephews, then my DS, my DD was the first girl in 21 years :haha:

I'm in East Yorkshire. Snow here too, it laid this morning but is going now.

No cramps for me but I do have twinges around both ovaries. Get it throughout the day.

Hi ladies, can I join you please?

Cautiously expecting #2 on 2nd November according to doctor! I've had 5 previous losses though so I'm really, really nervous.

Got lovely dark bfp's on frer and 2-3 on a digi so hoping beyond all hope this might actually be it. I've booked a private scan for 16th too.

Has anyone else noticed symptoms coming and going? My boobs don't hurt much at all today and its freaking me out....

Hello MrsMajor, congratulations :hugs: very sorry for your losses, fx'ed this is a sticky bean :thumbup:

symptoms will come and go, I get waves of nausea some days more so than others, boobs only hurt at night, all totally normal :)

Welcome :flower:

My main symptom is sore bbs. I get really tired around teatime and have been in bed for 8pm the past 2 nights. Today I have woken up with a stuffy nose. Other then that nothing. I expect they'll come and go until they all hit us in a couple of weeks :haha:

Thanks, my DS is only 2 but I can't remember how I felt!
I've been shattered too and asleep on the sofa as soon as DS gone to bed.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be moaning about how awful I feel 😂

Welcome MrsMajor,
Spag bol for tea, which was a dissapointment.

Oh no why? Our tea was like that last night, new recipe, carribean pepperpot stew off slimming world, too much jerk seasoning = far too spicy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->