November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi Mrs mayor X

I swear I still feel pretty symptomless but all bfps have been strong ones so trying not to think about it. I am always tired tho. Had a nap on the settee too lol xx

I wouldn't worry about no symptoms anyway, had absolutely none with DS and he was literally perfect growth, size, hb, etc all the way through.

I am finding it reassuring to some degree that I'm having more symptoms with this one but I'd love to have another effortless pregnancy :rofl: I can't win

Oh no why? Our tea was like that last night, new recipe, carribean pepperpot stew off slimming world, too much jerk seasoning = far too spicy!

Ooh Carly I did that too! Far too much jerk and it just tasted like washing up liquid! So disappointing 😂

I just had my embryo transfer yeaterday, I'm hoping to join you ladies next week!!!

Welcome everyone!!

Just can't believe how tired I am?! Don't remember being this tired before but then I am a little older and running round after three crazy boys. Thank god I don't work on top of that then id really have something to complain about!

Homemade vegetable madras curry for tea for us.
I live in West Yorkshire by the way xx

Exciting froggy! Good luck!

Elmo that sounds good! I was off to the supermarket earlier for my shopping but my car wouldn't start so had to wait for the AA to come and they have not long since left. I'm so exhausted that Noe I have no energy to do anything let alone cook! So think its takeout here for us x

We just had take away tonight... I'm absolutely cream crackered... I've had literally no energy all today :(

Groggy that's so exciting. I've got everything crossed for you.

Hello,
I'd like to join November Nuggets :). According to lmp, my due date should be 4th November. This is my third baby :happydance:

Good luck groggy and welcome bay xx

I feel good. The only thing is just a little nauseous in the morning and my boobs are super soar. :wacko: I am really into excersising but I now walk instead of run because my boobs cant handle it lol

So much good luck to you, Froggy! Welcome, welcome, Bay!

I had a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday, but my RE did call to confirm I'm pregnant and said don't worry about the spot! I guess it was implantation time because I was so crampy for almost two days and then had that spot. I'm glad that has passed. I go for my second blood test on Monday. I'm trying to keep the faith that all will be well this time with the addition of the meds pre-pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->