November Nuggets ~ 2016

Woot woot!!

That's another one ramzi was right about. Congrats!!

Happy birthday Jackson and gorgeous bump elmo X

Woohoo Jemma!!!! Soo exciting!! Congrats on ur baby girl!!!!! As for ur neighbours, I'd just inform ur landlord at the mo but tell him u will be in contact if it continues to happen!!!

Almost, thank u, which 2 do u think look similar?

Ds3 isn't very well. He was off yesterday, feeling hot etc by managed at school fine, they said it was only the last half he he started to look peeky. I've rung the docs coz he's complaining about headache and his eyes hurting too :-( just googled and obviously menegitus (sp?) comes up. Waiting for docs to call me back.

Been at work and everyone knows know, it's so nice!!! Still hasn't sunk in that I'm actually having a GIRL!!!!'

How r u all? Xx

Doc called back and I took him down there. He's got tonsillitis bless him!! Been given medicine. Can he go to nursery with tonsillitis or do I keep them off? Xx

Smiley - I wonder why they've called you in early then if it was 20 weeks, either way at least you'll get to see baby again :)

:happydance::happydance: Jemma woohoo!!!

Jox - Bless him, hope he feels better soon. I'd keep him off to keep an eye on his temp maybe?

Think I'll have to ring for an appointment then, I'm 16 weeks on Sunday and haven't had a letter yet.

DS has a friend round for tea and they are sooo noisy :haha: I don't know how their teachers cope with a classroom full lol!

Am I the only one that isn't having a gender scan :haha:

I don't think ur the only one, so many of us r so impatient. My 20 week scan is only 4 weeks away :haha:

I was given my mw appt at my booking in appt at 6 weeks, isn't till I'm 17+4 tho lol xx

Jox your son in the middle and right of picture although looking again I see some of your left in the middle son photo sorry I don't know their names! Haha.

Jemma congrats on on a girl lots of girl gender scans happening!

Someone asked if they were the only one not having having gender scan sorry can't remember who I try to read and remember everything before posting but I'm not paying for a gender only scan I have to wait for my 20 week scan which will be my gender reveal it's scheduled at my 19 week mark so far away it feels but time flys we will both know soon enough unless your team yellow? :)

AFM dh said my bump is getting bigger I didn't notice until I looked I def popped more! I also think I felt a quick kick driving to work today happy 15 weeks to me! :) it was a quick pop then that was it it was right when I was finishing my waffle lol

Adorable bump photos ladies.

Jox your son in the middle and right of picture although looking again I see some of your left in the middle son photo sorry I don't know their names! Haha.

Jemma congrats on on a girl lots of girl gender scans happening!

Someone asked if they were the only one not having having gender scan sorry can't remember who I try to read and remember everything before posting but I'm not paying for a gender only scan I have to wait for my 20 week scan which will be my gender reveal it's scheduled at my 19 week mark so far away it feels but time flys we will both know soon enough unless your team yellow? :)

AFM dh said my bump is getting bigger I didn't notice until I looked I def popped more! I also think I felt a quick kick driving to work today happy 15 weeks to me! :) it was a quick pop then that was it it was right when I was finishing my waffle lol

Adorable bump photos ladies.

It was me :) I'll be 20+5 at mine!

Ahhhh Carly that's a wait for sure was your last scan 8 weeks or so? We can wait in longing together haha

Jemma congratulations! That's three for the girls and one boy, think the odds are getting lower and lower of me having a girl. I find out on Friday, have a feeling baby might not play ball and I won't get to find out!

Jox when I read your first post I was going to say tonsilitis before I even read on and saw what doc had said. My boys get very very poorly with it and get hospitalised, my youngest always cries out that the light is hurting his eyes! Deffo need to keep off nursery it's contagious Hun, hope he feels better soon xx

Aww bless them elmo, tonsillitis didn't even cross my mind!!! First thing the doc asked too, was his throat hurting, was he eating etc and checked his throat X

Almost, I had to ask because Cameron on the left is OHs son so not blood relation to the other 2 but him and the middle one (Leo) look more alike than my own 2 boys do lol these r my 2. They r like chalk and cheese, couldn't be any different lol X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
Almost - I had a 12 week one but was dated 13+5. Still a long wait! I priced a gender one in my area and it's £80.

Jox - They are adorable :flower:

Carly if you do fancy having an early one keep an eye out on groupon! I got mine for £23 on there! Also seen another nearby for 40 ish pounds on offer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->