November Nuggets ~ 2016

So happy for you jox. !

So does anyone plan on having more kids?

I am getting my tubes tied after this one

So happy for you jox. !

So does anyone plan on having more kids?

I am getting my tubes tied after this one

Congratulations Jox, so happy for you!!!

Hunni - we have no plans for more and OH reckons he's getting the snip after they're born. TBH 2 is all I ever planned on having but who knows, we might change our minds later.

I have a definite little bump when lying down flat with my legs out flat too, it's still small like a little balloon but it's there all day now. Still not really noticeable standing up except for when I eat but I can suck most of that in so I'm not counting it as a bump lol. No kicks yet or flutters but occasionally I get this weird full like pressure and I wonder if they're rolling around.

Christina and jox love the bump pics jox cute announcement so sweet your boys are all so handsoke two look very alike in the pics!

Hunni I've always wanted 3 but after having 1 and due to finances and such I'm starting to think I'll want this as my last. Plus dh almost didn't go for a second so he made it clear he is done and we did discuss how he wanted 2 before marriage and I 3 and I said I could compromise with 2 :) I also stress thinking of going through a whole second fresh ivf ICSI cycle so much meds and shots and so expensive.

Husband and I have agreed that if baby is a boy I'll get the IUD at my 6w pp check and we will think about a 3rd at some point in the far future.

If baby is a girl we will try within a year for a boy.

Though I told him he wants a boy so bad that he will have all girls. Hahaha. He's not pleased with that statement.

I'm more afraid of the children out numbering us. I'm terrified of it being 2-2 as right now at 1-2 I occasionally feel defeated and taken over. Ha!

Raging would be an understatement, not for the first time have I been woken at 4 because next door are playing loud club type music in their bedroom, which is right next to ours!!!

Though I don't accept it at the weekend I am even more annoyed it's now moved to a Tuesday morning!!! I mean wth, who does that?!?! I've banged on the wall and told them to turn it off followed by an adrenaline rushed "you pair of selfish pricks" :blush: (too far??) They did turn it off but it shouldn't have been happening in the first place.

We have the same landlord, would you complain or is that petty... this isn't the first time and I can imagine won't be the last which will be increasingly frustrating the more pregnant I become and even more so when baby arrives...

...what a flying start to my scan day!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for ranting :cry:

Jemma my neighbours are exactly the same! Ibreport them every time they breathe too loudly now lol because I'm not taking any shit any more!! Report them!!

Scan day jemma!!

My old neighbours before I moved here are the same. Luckily the only issue I have had here is loud bad rthym noises....

Lovely bump Christina!

Jemma - I would complain, a weekend is bad enough but weekdays? I'd go mad too.

This will probably be our last, I've always wanted 4 but it's finding somewhere for them all to fit in a 3 bed house :haha:

thanks girls :hugs: I've asked OH to message me the landlords phone number so I can complain :thumbup:

Just about to get up and ready for MW appt then scan... so excited :dance:

Just had my 16w midwife appt, they've had a shuffle at the surgery and the new lady is lovely. She said that doppler listen ins aren't routinely checked until 24 weeks+ :shrug: but she said as she had a spare few minutes would I like a listen in (though not guaranteed to find baby), I was like hell yeah!! Was lovely and reassuring listening to little bubs who she eventually found tucked right in on the right side :cloud9:

Now just waiting for the train for the scan :dance:

Yaay! What time is it at Jemma?! I'm loving finding out what everyone is having and getting closer to mine!

It's my middle DS's birthday today he is five :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3
Cute bump Elmo :hugs: and massive happy birthday to your LO :dance:

Scan is in just over an hour... excited doesn't even cover how I'm feeling!!

Aww nice to have a listen in with the Doppler jemma!

Happy birthday to your LO Elmo! Hope he has a lovely day x and lovely bump pic :)

Thank you guys :) he's my little angel!

Jemma what's your gut telling you boy or girl? I'm becoming increasingly nervous for mine! Not so much nervous for if its a boy or a girl but nervous for my own reaction if that makes sense. I really really don't want to feel like I did last time with Reid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->