November Nuggets ~ 2016

Happy birthday to your DS Elmo (cute bump)

Do we have to book our midwife appointments or do they send it out to us?

I don't know what my gut says, everyone has said a girl on here and both expert predictions but I know because I've got my hopes up, it's going to be a boy. I want a healthy baby obviously but I honestly would prefer a girl and think I'd be gutted if it was a boy.

I am just in the waiting room, they are running a little late so I'll post as soon as I get out xx

And thank you Carly! And everyone else who has wished my little babe a happy birthday X

And Carly my midwife gave me the date for my 16 week appointment at my booking in appointment. I can't believe how little they see you these days to be honest X

Jemma looking forward to hearing! I think boy!

Eta: just realised on your gender prediction thread I guessed girl...clearly I can't make my mind up :lol:

Hospital have just rang me to go in tomorrow morning for a scan :wacko: I can't go because I'm working. They said they will ring me back.

The man on the phone said my consultant had requested a scan :shrug: it will be to check my cervix length I think but they said that would happen at 20 week scan so don't know why they need me to go sooner.

Hope all is okay jemma :hugs:

You ladies have me on edge when it comes to these gender scans. It is like waiting for your fave show to come back from commercial lol

So I gave DD some cheerios for breakfast this morning. I went to use the bathroom and came back out. She holds out her hand with a handful of them and I go to get them. They are all soggy. I asked her if she put them in her mouth and now wants mommy to eat her soggy half eaten cheerios. She grins her toothy grin and does an evil laugh. Then she shoves them in her mouth....

Thanks for the thought little girl. But no. Haha

Cute bump Elmo!

Good luck Jemma!

Hunni, this is baby #3 for us. If this baby was a boy then we would for sure be done, but since this baby is a girl... I don't know! We might go for #4! Although I get a headache just thinking about FOUR kids! Haha

Smiley did you get your nt test results? Hope it's morning and that you are ok Hun xxx

@Christina: kids are adorable. My son told me he was going to cook me shrimp today...he's 3 lol.

@snow; dont you wish you can compute your husband to push out a certain gender lol

Sorry girls, scan took a while as baby was being so awkward :haha: they were sleeping face down over the placenta, like a bean bag :rofl: because of the weird angle, despite attempts to get them to move, it wasn't very clear at first but the tech managed to get a wicked potty shot and has said it's :pink: :dance: :happydance: if I want I can go back on Friday for a quick free rescan just to confirm the other angle which they like to check for gender. But she is very confident it's girl, she said there was no sniff of boy parts at all and the other tech agreed, Woooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->