November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo, I hope Jackson has had a lovely day xx

Congratulations on the gender scans everyone.

Carly I'm not having a gender scan we didn't on the girls so don't want this one to be any different.

Hown is everyone for tiredness? I was hoping it would be better by now but every day at about half 2 I'm falling asleep at my desk!! Xx

Jox they are all cuties! I def have a soft spot for boys over girls haha I'll be so happy with either gender your daughter will be so cute I'm sure! Good genes on both sides it looks like! Is your little girl both your first together? Exciting either way but it is special to build that bond with one of your own together as a couple!

Yes almost, she is my 4th, OHs 2nd but our first together lol OH was talking about he next one and I was like no!!! This is it!!!!

We had a definite first name if baby had been a boy but not for a girl. We've got a front runner but until she's here I don't think we'll settle on anything X

Ds3 is staying off nursery today. He doesn't seem to bad this morning but I'm gonna give his meds a day to OK in, I'm sure he'll be feeling himself for tomorrow x

We haven't spoken about names yet, we will when we find out what baby is, we really struggled with DS and didn't have a name until 2 days before he was born, we always had DDs name. So now we will struggle.

I have two names picked Arthur and Skye. However I am wavering on the boys name.

We had names already picked for ours which I posted a while back but our girl is going to be called Lily, middle name yet to be decided :cloud9:

Aww it's lovely to have a name already chose. We spoke about names but I didn't feel I could really think about it till I knew iykwim now o have a person to put the name too it seems easier to think about it iykwim?

One of my fav girls names is Luna but OH isn't keen plus John legend has just had a baby girl and called her Luna so it'll probably end up being a bit more popular now!!

My boys name was 100% Loki. I really love it. At this moment I am certain this is our last so won't be getting to use it now x

Ugh ladies I feel crap woken up full of cold or something and generally feel horrid.

Had midwife this morning though and heard heartbeat which was lovely :) xx

I love the name Luna, Jox. Was one of my faces for if I had a girl!

Hope you feel better soon Elmo. I had an awful cold a few weeks ago and made me feel absolutely rotten. Hope it clears soon.

Will catch up with everything later, just at work.

Happy 17 weeks smiley!! Eeek so exciting!! I love Luna but Lee isn't keen. I'd maybe be able to push for it as a middle name but that's it xx

Luna is a lovely name!

Our top girl names are Peyton or Quinn I think.

Happy 17 weeks smiley!! :)

Thanks everyone X

I literally have no clue on names, none even pop into my head!

Jox, I love the name Luna, so cute!

Our baby girl is going to be Sarella Grace <3

Aww snow, that's lovely xx

Elmo, I love peyton and Quinn too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79