November Nuggets ~ 2016

Smiley congrats on 17 weeks!

All names so so lovely I also love Quinn that's on my list as well but not sure if dh will warm up to it or not. I'll t hr own names out as I find them here and he here but dh and I aren't discussing until we know the gender. I do like Sean for a boy.

Is anyone else having ms? I gagged changing a baby at at school today at chopped have had morning and afternoon naseau still.

I felt sick a little this afternoon but think it's coz I was hungry lol xx

I have the odd day of nausea here and there but not too bad. Just feel poorly today, proper sorry for myself! Lol

Got DH making me some Cheddar cheese rissotto, it's another nigella, never had it before but it sounded good and couldn't think of a single other thing in the world that I could eat! Hope it's nice!

Is anyone for a scan next few days or is my gender scan on Friday next?? Jemma are you going back to confirm on Friday? X

I'm looking forward to the next batch of gender scans :dance:

Elmo, I think I will go back on Friday, I would love to see baby again anyway and it's free. Good excuse, plus would be good to know 100% that they're right

I don't blame you jemma I would too!

Looking forward to the next lot of scans! I have a scan Friday too but completely boring one haha.

Loving all the baby names, we don't have a single one picked out yet.

My morning sickness is 99% gone now but have the odd wave of nausea.

Elmo hope you are feeling better?

I am so so so exhausted and sore from work today :nope: don't know how I will cope with at least another 12 or so weeks of this!

Sorry missed all the scans. Had a crazy week with lots of
People staying over. So worn out now and feel so sick and dizzy pretty much all day I think I'm going to call in sick tomorrow at work which I feel bad about.

Hope everyone else is ok!

Today I have turned into super woman lol. I decluttered and tidied both bedrooms. Mine was that bad that I was to embarrassed to open the curtains. I have now sorted it and can walk from one and to the other without it being an assualt course.

Lucy's was okay. I removed her cot and tonight she got into her big girl bed no problem. Sad but she is growing up. Got a second hand sofa coming on Friday so need to sort out the living room.

Hugs Scarlett xx

Wow how has she managed till now in a cot?! Is she small? I love a good declutter.

Thanks Smiley. Just emailed
Work. Feel guilty but also relieved.

Well done on the sorting Dark! Hope Lucy likes her new bed

Sounds like u definitely need a day to rest Scarlett X

Well done dark, I so need to take a lead out of ur book!!! And like smiley said, how has she got to nearly 3 in her cot lol I hated moving Logan into his big bed lol xx

Yes think it's safer than my 100 mile round trip to work. Midwife says I've low blood pressure, but this has been most the day rather than spells :(

Wow she's almost 3, you've done well Dark. Orla climbed out hers before her second birthday :S

Jox v exciting about your pink bump!

My first was out of his cot at 15 ish months and in a toddler bed. My second was about 18-20months ish! Both were climbing out! Haha!

100 mile round trip for work :shock:

@Jox - Yay a girl, congrats on your scan! I have a girlfriend whose daughter is Jane Lunah, it's pretty. But then again, DD was THIS close to being named Maeby, so we have pretty unique ideas of what we like

@sn0w - Sarella is a gorgeous name! I love how unique all your babes names are! Thought we were being unique with "Freya" and 8 months later BabyCenter named it a top trending girls name of 2016... fak!

@Carly - we aren't doing a gender scan, despite how bad I want to, DH won't stand for it

AFM: weight has stayed pretty good, I'm 13 weeks and gained under 5 lbs (was up by at least 12 last time at this point). Still getting nauseous and not feeling very well, including exhausted most of the time. My sex drive will eventually return, right?

I had sleeping in a toddler bad about 8 months ago until she got tangled in her bed sheets and she almost hung herself. Cue she wouldn't go in it. It was utterly horrible. She has been sleeping in a travel cot as I can't co sleep. And it was taking a lot of space.

She is rubbish sleeper like me. But she went to bed at six last night and only woke up once.

All lovely names ladies! Jox I love Luna and Loki, I've got both down as potential middle names...I'm a huge fantasy and mythology nerd.

I've got favourite names picked out for both sexes, but am waiting until I find out genders to talk seriously about it with OH. He's not being serious at all and has nicknamed them Norbert and Norberta! He thinks it's hilarious, poor things are probably going to get stuck with them after they're born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->