November Nuggets ~ 2016

That's scary Dark not surprised you put her in a cot again. Pleased she slept well.

Can't believe I've just woken up, normally I'd be at work by now. Yes 100 mile round trip, not bad this time of year but in winter it's awful as on country roads.

Still don't know if we'll have gender scan but will be after 20 wk scan if we do. (They won't tell got gender here at 20 wk scan)

Names are driving me mad! We always had Orla and I feel bad we don't have another name we love as much :( we're thinking Esme (but too popular now?) Elodie (DH not too keen) Alana (I'm not too keen) or Amber. Haven't even started on boys names yet - watch this one be a boy!!

We both like Oriana but think it's too close to Orla. I wish I'd decided on names before I was pregnant and unable to make a decision :haha:

Take it easy today Scarlett have a rest!

I'm feeling utterly crap! DH has set off to work a little later than usual so that he could get the boys ready for school and do breakfast etc, so I just need to get them to school and me and youngest get back home for the day. I really hope I feel better for scan tomorrow and even more so for Jacksons Party on Sunday! We have spent a fortune and it's the only proper big party with all his friends that he will have for a while, we sort of have a tradition that they have a big party with all their new school friends in reception year and after that we tend to do something as a family like the zoo or amusement park etc as the cost for these parties is just insane isn't it!

So excited to see baby tomorrow, I'm sort of fully assuming boy now and I really don't think I mind? Won't know until they tell me :) X

Sorry ur feeling so rubbish elmo, really hope ur feeling loads better for tomorrow and the weekend. Yay for scan tomorrow. I'm thinking boy too but only coz ur so convinced lol

Oh blimey dark, can see why uve kept her in the cot for so much longer!!

Scarlett, we love Loki!!! Would of 100% been this ones name if she'd been a boy. Enjoy ur day off and get plenty of rest!!

Not a lot planned for today. Picking shopping up this morning but that's about it. Ds3 is going back to nursery today xx

Thanks ladies! DD is at nursery and I'm still in bed!!

Elmo, sorry you're not well. Hope you have a quiet day today too and that helps. How exciting for your scan!

Jox Loki is a fab name, thank you. We had Luca for DD but DH was never fully sold... And we were convinced we were having a girl!

I'm hoping to go through all Orlas clothes that we've kept today and bag them up properly. I'm hoping I'll find my maternity bras in there somewhere too so I
Hopefully don't need to buy some more for a bit!

Scarlett I like elodie out of those names, how about Ophelia? That goes with Orla but has a different sound to it?

I have emergency dentist appointment at 11 just what I needed today. Days like today I really wish I could drive X

I like Oriana and don't think it's too similar to orla xx

Boo for the dentist!!! Xx

Boo to the dentist Elmo! Hope you're not in too much pain :hugs:

Ooh Ophelia is a good suggestion and thank you on your thoughts for Oriana Jox! Almost down to my last bag of Orla's clothes and still no maternity bras! Grrr

What's everyone else up to today?

I went for a coffee his morning then came home and fetched shopping. I've got some serious cleaning and clothes to sort!! I NEED to get stuff done. OH is gonna start really getting annoyed with me if I keep being so lazy lol

Doing a lasagne for me and OH for dinner tonight, he doesn't finish work till 7 so we'll eat separate from the boys.

I've just got home from work. My youngest has a sick bug and has had to miss his first ever nursery visit to the farm :( poor boy.

Hope you feel better soon Elmo.

So exciting for more gender scans! I have my scan tomorrow too, hoping they will let me sneak a peak at baby too!

I hope ur scan goes ok tomorrow smiley!!

And elmos gender scan, plus Jemma's rescan then darks on Saturday!! Exciting!!!

Girls, ive not bought a single thing since finding out baby is a girl!!! What's wrong with me!!!!

How much weight has everyone put on so far?? I've put about 5lbs on.

I went to try and get maternity bras and the lady really struggled to help me, their style of bras and the size she was saying I needed meant that you would be able to see all of my bra in just about any top and dress unless it was a full high necked t-shirt and she wanted me wearing it so tite I was like seriously my own two small underwired bras would be way comfier than this! She advised me to just go buy some normal not maternity but without underwire bras x

Good luck with the cleaning and clothes!

Onto last bag and no bras - bugger!!!!

Hope dentist went well Elmo

Aw smiley your poor Lo!! Hope he feels better soon and that you don't catch it X

Jox what's up with you woman let the shopping spree commence!! lol have a look at posh tots clothing on fb it's adorable!!!

Dentist went well she didn't X-ray but she said I had something stuck in my gum which she dislodged and is hoping that will be the end of it, I was in and out, got me and Reid some fish and chips to share and now just sat at home trying to feel better so I can get some jobs done xx

Sorry my phone hadn't updated so not seen latest messages!

Sorry to hear about your LO Smiley, hope he's better soon and you don't all get it.

I've put about 9lbs on already :cry: all on my boobs, thighs and now my bum needs its own postcode :haha:

Where was that Elmo? I had an awful experience at Mothercare last time and the bra was ugly so went to M&S in the end. Just booked M&S appt for tomorrow so hope to get something. My sis has bought bravissimo but there isn't a store near me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->