November Nuggets ~ 2016

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! Congratulations and best of luck to us all :)

Congrats & welcome mrs_major & bay! :hugs:

FX for you froggy!!!

Thanks snowbunnie, I think I remember you from another thread. The sticking together thread?

Snowbunnie, I calculated my edd wrong. Will you change it to the 12th? Thanks!

Hello everyone, congratulations to you all.... Can I join? Found out on Thursday I'm expecting my 3rd, due on the 9th x

Congratulations Cupcake and welcome!

I've ordered a Doppler :) can't wait to use it in a few weeks!

Welcome cupcake!

Lots of mamas pregnant with #3 here :)

Hello mommas. hope I'm welcome. I'm due November 4th with my first after 4years+.

Well had the midwife appointment yesterday! Will get the results of my blood work and hcg level on Monday. First ultrasound booked on the 15th of this month! So excited!

Welcome Bay, cupcake and cherub!

Done two birthday parties back to back today for 5 year olds lol back home and in my pajamas now, had some nausea today which I'm not used to X

Well had the midwife appointment yesterday! Will get the results of my blood work and hcg level on Monday. First ultrasound booked on the 15th of this month! So excited!

we have ultrasound booked for same day. 15th cant come soon enough:winkwink:

Thanks CarlyP

Good luck for blood results twickywabbit.

Elmo relax now! I've got PJs on too but only because my three year old threw up all over me :haha:

That's great darkriver!

Welcome to all ladies who are new.

Smiley that sounds horrible hope your lo feels better soon! I'm scared if my son throws up I would too now that I'm pregnant and sensitive to smell!

Very sore nipple a the past few days when anything touches them like in the shower owch!

Dark yay for a position digi!

My 2nd beta is soon Monday bright and early before work I really need to hear that my numbers are going up I've been dying to poas again but holding of for beta :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->