November Nuggets ~ 2016

Anyone else having lower back pain? I'm telling myself it's probably just stretching and making room but it's so sore, had a hot water bottle on it all day!

I haven't Carly but it an happen it's a concern if cramping and spotting or bleeding if not prob growing pains.

Ds cheek rash easy gone this am so not sure how long slapped cheek rash on cheeks last do you know dark?

Hunni so exciting we both have our gender scans same day! Glad your appt when well and you got to hear your lo hb!

Glad his rash has gone.

No spotting or cramping. I'll just have a rest this weekend see if it eases.

Your probably totally fine carly. I have had a sore vagina internal like maybe my cervix the the feeling after dtd a few times in a row haha its so sore and no sex lately I've read it could be extra blood flow

Sorry for the quick post!!

Congratulations on ur girl dark!!! A lovely little sister for Lucy!!!! Xx

Congrats dark!

@almost: let's just pray beans act right lol

So I am looking at maternity photo gowns. I know I got a while but still want to start looking. I found a gown on eBay and want to do it at the beach

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-21-09-41-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-21-09-41-36.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Maternity_-_Kaleigh_-_blush_-_kelly_sleeves_-_marina_ryan_photography.jpg
    Maternity_-_Kaleigh_-_blush_-_kelly_sleeves_-_marina_ryan_photography.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations dark!!! A lovely little sister for Lucy :)

Smiley that great news about your cervix behaving itself :) :)

Almost I do hope that it turns out not to be fifths, how do you know that you are not immune? X

Huni he's a loser and he won't change you and your babies need better than that xx

Carly I had lower back pains recently but it came to nothing Hun hope your ok xx

So I think we picked our name!! Going to keep it to myself for a little longer as a lot of people won't love it so want to mull it over some more :)

I am very very tired after today. I got to the ultrasound place two hours before I should have. So me and Lucy mooched around Bristol museum. Lucy didn't like any of the stuffed dead animals. We got to the appointment and little monkey had her legs crossed under her bottom. So it took ages. However she had the three little lines.

This sounds horrible but I am worried about babies nose haha.

Attachments

• 13227014_731158107021672_410411717008449446_n.jpg
    13227014_731158107021672_410411717008449446_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
Elmo so exciting you have a name picked out! I know I'm not immune to fifths because I was tested to check as I work with infants toddlers and preschoolers. I was exposed in my first pregnancy with preschool but luckily never got it. Ds has a boogie nose on same side where his rash was the right nostril so I'm curious if it came on due to start of cold or ear infection hmm

Dark so funny I though ds nose looked huge on us around 20 weeks maybe then it was fine haha

Dr popped Louise's elbow back in. Gross. But she should be using it again normally soon. My poor little munchkin.

On a pregnancy note. I'm exhausted. And I just ate three lunchables for lunch and am still hungry. Lol

Elmo that's exciting!

Dark I wouldn't worry, jacks scan was like that and he has such a small button nose :)

Congratulations Dark how exciting!

Wow Christina, hope she's ok! And almost hope you and DS are ok too.

Carly I've got back ache atm too.

Just driven home from Derbyshire after shower v tired but lovely time. Sis was really surprised and happy 😊

Ps excited about your name Elmo! We're still nowhere close with ours 😣

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->