November Nuggets ~ 2016

How do I post more than one pic at once I would like to show you the bits we bought! X

I go to desktop view, manage attachments and just attach a pic, upload, attach another pic, upload, it'll just list them out :)

Also perfectly normal for the tears over the gender, but you're blessed with 4 beautiful boys now :D and how close I bet they'll be when all older 😍

I upload mine to photo bucket then copy the img code and paste onto here.

Elmo it's totally understandable especially if it's your last your so blessed to have 4 boys but it's like comming to the realization you won't have a girl you longed for.

Jemma congrats on your baby being being a girl glad it's confirmed for you.

Dark so excited for you gl with your scan tomorrow!

AFM my next apt is Tuesday after work a regular preggo check it will be nice to hear the heartbeat totally wishing it was an ultrasound too! June can't come soon enough! Waiting for my cheeseburger I've been craving for days to arrive at work it's takeout day here yummm

Use photobucket if you have it because they don't always upload on here properly due to file size!

Elmo I had a cry too for thinking of the daughter I'd never have! But I'm so happy with another boy! Boys are amazing! Xx

Thanks girls I did have photo bucket once I'll try get it again and do it that way I tried doing it the way Jemma suggested once before and won't work for me for some reason. I'm
On iPhone?

Smiley to be honest I handled it so badly with my third Hun, I was so much better this time xx

Ugh so it's nap time at work so it's pretty dark in the room almost finished my burger it was thin thought it seemed cooked all the way through then noticed pink ugh hoping no food poisoning kicks in I'll probably know by the middle of the night fx baby and I are fine!

I bet you will be just fine almost, especially with red meat I mean really it's not advisable in pregnancy but you could eat a medium rare steak and you wouldn't get food poisoning? Think we are more relaxed about what we eat in pregnancy in the uk than the US, I mean persoanlly i would never risk pate and unpasteurised cheese or swordfish but that's really about it, I wouldn't think twice with soft boiled eggs etc X

Here are a few of my baby boy bits :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
So cute elmo. I put money to one side so i can buy some stuff.

It's exciting!! Dark this is nothing more than a feeling as can't remember a scan pic but I have a feeling you are having a boy haven't a clue why X

Good luck tomorrow dark!

So I am torn. Since this baby is another girl & we already have a 14 month old girl, I think a full out baby shower would be frowned upon. She IS going to get a lot of hand-me-downs, but I still want to be able to celebrate her! I am thinking a "sprinkle" & just asking for diapers? Or is that even too much? What do you guys think?

Yes we don't tend to worry about food so much in the UK!

Elmo love your bits :D

I've never had a baby shower! Don't really understand them...think its more an American thing?!

Had my scan earlier, all is well, my cervix is nice and long so they aren't concerned about it shortening! Also got a sneak peak at baby, he is growing big and strong and looks perfect :D

Omg my dd FINALLY fell asleep. She was up at 6:30. Only Napped 30 min during the day up until 3pm. I also think her arm is hurting. She was walking holding onto my hand and fell but never let go. So now she's favoring that arm and not putting pressure on it. =[

Lovely bits Elmo! And yes I thought boy for Dark too!! What time is your scan tomorrow?

I'm back home in Derbyshire at the mo so sorry not able to keep checking on here. It's my sisters baby shower tomorrow 😊

Yes they're defo a new thing over here. I didn't have one and this will only be the second I've gone to. I was under the impression you
Only had one unless there was a big age gap or second pregnancy was twins but I could be wrong. That said I think people still buy baby stuff with second so what's the difference? I think it's a good idea to have stuff before the baby arrives. I found it so overwhelming people turning up with stuff when Orla was born. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I was so poorly that it was the last thing I needed. Having the gifts first so you can sort through and put away defo is better!

Ps that's great news Smiley does it mean you won't need stitch?

Christina hope she's better after her sleep!

Baby showers are becomming a bit more popular over here. I have a friend who wants to throw one for me but I told her I don't really have any friends :haha: I can count on one hand who I rely on.

Good luck tomorrow dark!!

Some idiots have just let off a 10 minute firework display!! Was so loud I wouldn't mind if it wasn't gone 11 at night!

She's still favoring the arm. Is scooting and not crawling. But will use the arm to smack the dog, so I know she can use it lol. I called the nurse hotline at the hospital and she said to bring her into urgent care. I called her pediatrician after hours and the nurse there said to wait it out until morning as they think it's just sore from the fall and not letting go. I feel so bad =[ I know things happen and esp. Learning how to walk she will fall but my goodness. It makes me want to cry. Part of that can be exaggerated by pregnancy hormones also. I'm hoping she'll be better in the am. She's sound asleep now. Good thing is she was laughing and giggling and playing (in between the crying and fussiness)

Will catch up tomorrow about to go to sleep needed to vent. Ds got a super bright red cheek hot to touch looks like fifths to me freaking out like other on here who have been exposed going to call dr tomorrow giving it a day to see what happens with ds am cheek butbif don't think it's a burn bc I put lotion on him today I think it's fifths and I'm not immune so myb dr will do bw tomorrow or at my appt on Tuesday praying my baby is okay! Stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->