November Nuggets ~ 2016

12 w 6 d and scan went great

Attachments

• IMG_20160521_140652.jpg
    IMG_20160521_140652.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
So we have definitly decided now!!! I'm DYING to tell you :) but we have decided for the first time ever to keep it a complete secret until he is born and I find that so exciting!! It's quite unusual and some people won't like it but who cares!

Christina your poor Lo that sounds very painful.

Huni I would love to do a pregnancy shoot this time! I hope I can :)

Almost, I see, I know how worried you will be, I was so worried just knowing that a child in Jacksons class had it but if it makes you feel any better my midwife wasn't concerned at all and said chances are that mother and baby will nearly always be fine and that's if lo does have it and even then if you indeed did catch it xxx

Oh hang on!! Sorry huni you guys have thrown me you have matching profile pics!!!

Beautiful scan huni! :) xx

Aww lovely scan hunni x

Elmo, I'm so intrigued what name I've chosen!!

Hope ur all ok x

I'm at work. The tiredness isn't half as bad which is good. Baby has been on the quieter side the last couple of days so had the Doppler out earlier. I really scant wait for the proper baby kicks xx

Great scan pic hunni!

Elmo I wanna know :brat: haha

Jox I had Doppler out a few days ago too, baby just kept kicking and squirming so the noise interference was ridiculous :haha:

Yeah I put the video on Fb today and u can hear how much she's constantly moving around lol x

This was baby on side with legs crossed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-21-15-30-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-21-15-30-33.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Thanks elmo the pediatrician wasn't too worried since ds rash went away I'm thinking since he had a running nose on same side rash was on that it's allergies or cold but keeping an eye out of he gets the second rash associated with it.

I never had. photo shoot just pics by dh last pregnancy so ide love one this time I regret not doing it with ds :( I did actually have a family shoot in brazil with my in laws and such and we didn't sneak in a little shoot but we got one good photo of dh kissing my tiny tummy I was early second tri I want a full bump shoot :)

Ds other side of face just broke out now I'm so confused I gave him benadryl but wondering if he really could have fifths waiting to chat with on call dr in case they want me to go get bw right away idk how immediate this is with taking action for bw hmm

Found out today that we are team :pink:!!!!! :cloud9:

https://i68.tinypic.com/sxm98g.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/ra3fpw.jpg

Congratulations Twicky! And lovely scan Huni.

Can't wait to hear name Elmo. Is it unusual in old is very modern.... Or can you give no spoilers?!

Hope all ok Almost.

Happy 17 weeks to us Jox :happy dance:

Congrats twicky!

Hope all is okay Almost x

Happy 17 weeks Jox and Scarlett :D

Scarlett - Glad the shower went well :)

Lovely scan hunni, I'm terrible at gender guesses!

Elmo - Ahhh so is it 100% decided?

Twicky - :happydance: how exciting!

It's one hundred percent :) it's modern I would say Scarlett but not as modern as a lot of people think. X

Almost I really hope it's some other virus, I have been poorly all week and kept worrying in case it was that but Jackson hasn't had the cheeks although they don't always.

Twicky congratulations! :)

Sorry if I missed anything xx

Jacksons birthday party today! Xx

Congratulations twicky!!!

Happy 17 weeks Scarlett :happydance: can u believe it!!!

Elmo, sounds like my sort of name. I love modern but uncommon names!! I hope Jackson has a fab party!!

We've got a little fair on up at a local field so gonna take the boys for a few hrs.

Work has seemed easier these last few weeks, actually enjoyed this weekend!! It's nice everyone knowing now and all the staff r being great and making sure I'm not doing things I shouldn't be etc

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->