November Nuggets ~ 2016

Scarlett yes it means no stitch! Enjoy your sisters baby shower!

Carly I'm the same, I'd feel embarrassed if someone threw me a baby shower because I don't have an awful lot of people who I'm close to!

Almost, hope he's okay!!

Dark...scan day!! What time is your appointment?

@Elmo: congrats on your boy and cute items!

@Dark: good luck on your scan

@Snow: I say do what makes you , do a full shower if you want.

@Carly: I have barely any friends so i wont be having one either lol

@Almost: I hope your ds is okay

Hello to everyone else :) where is pippy?

Afm,

Had my appt yest..heard bean'sn hb on doppler and got my gender scan scheduled for 6/14 so exciting!! I am officially done with my ex after he bailed out on the appt and also had me pay a down payment for a private scan for today promising to pay the other half and bailed on that too. I am considered high risk so I refuse to let him put me in preterm labor. I was given anxiety medicine to calm me down and I have early SPD so having to take meds for that, and also got set up for physical therapy which should be covered under my insurance.

I'll update with my scan.

This is crazy going through all of this alone, but I have to cut him off otherwise me and bean will be in trouble. I start my shots on the 7th so I am just excited I finally have my gender scan date!!

Will catch up tomorrow about to go to sleep needed to vent. Ds got a super bright red cheek hot to touch looks like fifths to me freaking out like other on here who have been exposed going to call dr tomorrow giving it a day to see what happens with ds am cheek butbif don't think it's a burn bc I put lotion on him today I think it's fifths and I'm not immune so myb dr will do bw tomorrow or at my appt on Tuesday praying my baby is okay! Stress!

Almost. Did your lg have any other symptoms before the cheek? Lucy had a cold and a rash all over her body.
My scan is at 11:20. I will probably post here but not telling anyone else until I get home. Hehe.

Sorry he's let you down again Hunni :hugs: exciting for your gender scan.

Almost hope all is ok!!

Yay for no stitch Smiley!

And so exciting for your scan dark.

I didn't have a shower either but very excited for my sisters today. Got to try and get her there (and looking nice) without her guessing!

Hunni :hugs: what an arse hole. You can do it on your own you don't need him.

Looking forward to hearing dark!

Scarlett hope it goes smoothly and she doesn't guess!

@Scarlett: convince her you are taking her to a fancy restaurant or something!

He will forever be a letdown and it's majorly because I don't want to be with him anymore.

Almost - Hope he's ok today. :hugs:

Hunni - :hugs: for SPD I've managed to avoid it so far, started at 9 weeks with DD.

That is so irresponsible of him to leave it up to you. Did he give you a reason?

Scarlett - I second a fancy meal :) Have a great day!

@Carly: no reason at all but he steady questions about if I'm messing with someone. He is more concerned with that than his child.

This SPD is painful didn't have it with my son!

It's 5am here and I haven't been to sleep. I have become obsessed with watching live pregnancy tests on YouTube lol

Fifths is usually harmless to people who get it it's the baby that's the concern. Ds did have very soft stool before but otherwise acted normal so I'm not sure in going to go see how his cheek looks this am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->