November Nuggets ~ 2016

Morning girls :hi:

Yay for 17 weeks Jox and Scarlett :dance:

Twicky, congratulations on your girl <3

Elmo I hope Jackson has a wonderful day :thumbup:

Sorry some of you and your LOs have been unwell, I hope everyone is better soon :hugs:

Just went and picked up my pram/travel system woooooo :happydance:

Happy Birthday to Jackson.
I have to say I am still shocked. I really was convinced it was a little boy. My heart sunk to be honest for one minute, but then I realised she was healthy so far and that what matters.

I am not done with babies yet.

I have picked out my pram and will buy it next month.

I went to primark and bought this lot. :haha: I had been saving for this.

Attachments

• baby two clothes.jpg
    baby two clothes.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Aww lovely collection dark!! I don't know what's wrong with me, I keep looking at the clothes but haven't bought a single item!!!! It is hard when uve totally been expecting a certain sex and got used to the idea too etc it must be hard with all th slapped cheek to feel sad but then like u say remembering that she is here and healthy xx

Jox, how are you not shopping, I constantly add things to wishlists in boy/girl :haha: and I don't even know what I'm having!

Yay for pram jemma!

Lovely stuff dark :)

Jox I bought a bunch if stuff a few days after finding out it was a boy and bought nothing since haha

Elmo can't wait to hear the name!

We have just been to a fun fair for disabled/special needs children. Oscar had so much fun :D

I don't know Carly, I just look at the stuff and the gents buy it just isn't there :-( I wish it was!

Aww that's sounds lovely smiley, we r taking stepson to the fair today too xx

Elmo most kids get the roses cheeks I think so Jackson and ur baby are probably fine just ask for a test if your worries are you not immune to it either?

Twicky congrats on another girl so sweet! Lovely scan!

16 weeks tomorrow for me can't believe two more weeks and many of b us will be 5 months or 5 1/2 so crazy! I've gained about 8 lbs already was surprised I gained 2 lbs pretty fast must be from the cheeseburgers I've been craving soooo good! haha.

Calling ob for fifths bloodwork then my appt is tues finally yayyy!

Wow so much has happened!!! All these gender scans, congrats to everyone x

Just done a speed read so can't remember everything I've read.

OH was on his week off last week, he works 4 weeks and then gets 1 week off so I've not been on much at all.

Still have 2 1/2 weeks until my morphology + gender scan. Thinking I'm starting to feel some movement..it's not very often but sometimes it feels like a little tap, like when someone taps you on the arm with a finger.

Baby showers are pretty normal here, even for #2 or #3. I'm like some of you ladies though...only have a very small circle of good friends and I've never been fussed with that sort of stuff. I'm also a bit fussy and will want to choose most things myself. I've got a nice collection of disposable nappies going and some cute reusable nappies too. We're flying home next weekend for 4 days, which means we'll be coming back with the pram my parents are shouting us, I'm so excited, it's our first major baby item ever!

We've got a salmonella outbreak here at the moment in bean sprouts. They are on the pregnancy 'don't eat' list because they are a potential risk but it makes it all so real and makes me think twice about eating other things that are on the list that you think are mostly safe...I mean it's a bloody vegetable!

More gender reveals, yay!
Congrats dark and twicky on :pink:
Congeats elmo and hopeful on :blue:

Baby showers are not the norm here. Some people do them, personally I'm not interested and hope people know me well enough to not attempt it haha.
It's more normal here to go see the baby after mom's rested, and bring gifts then, so that can make for a loooooot of visitors spread out. Friends of ours threw one "come see the baby!" party and I think that's what we'd do, rip off the band-aid, just one busy day.

Its been a chatty morning.

I am 13w!!! Officially in the 2nd tri!!!

Here my journal I started https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...hunnis-baking-2-my-journey-single-mother.html

Happy second Tri Huni!

Hope Jackson had a lovely time Elmo.

Fair trips and shopping all sounds lovely. We've had a very quiet day here. I still don't feel 100%. Orla has been helping me in the garden and I watched loads of telly and chilled when she had her nap.

I've bought nothing for baby just loads for me and Orla ahead of our holiday :haha: I don't think I will until after 24 weeks and I really need Orlas new room sorted cos right now I've nowhere to store anything for baby &#128542;

Off to bed in a mo to watch Buffy and eat chocolate as DH is watching the football!

I right fancy watching buffy! Just had some of Jacksons birthday cake it was gorgeous, had it with a brew in bed where we have been watching telly since 7.30 after a busy party! I'll attach a pic of my boys cake :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 5
That's an amazing cake!

Onto series 6...but it's only available on Netflix til the end of the month - never going to finish it &#128557;&#128557;

Wow jacksons cake is amazing!!! Hope he's had an amazing day!!

No idea how but I'm still sat up watching tv!!!!!

Elmo that cake looks amazing and from an awesome film too!! :D

Well OH has gone for another 3 weeks for work and he didn't leave with us on such good terms! :cry: Generally we have an amazing relationship and we're very happy but there's the odd thing he does that makes me feel like shit and he only went and done it before leaving... why can men be so selfish :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->