November Nuggets ~ 2016

Gosh was I tired yesterday. My daughter has decide since transitioning into her big girl bed that waking up at 5 am is perfectly acceptable. I dont mind as she goes to bed at 6 am most nights but it seems to have really hit me hard. Last night I came back from visiting friends lie down for an hour which turned into four.:thumbup: and then I was a wake up till 1 am.

Sorry to hear that Jemma. Have you heard from him since he left? How did you tell him it's a girl?

Dark I think the longer days don't help either (not that I'm complaining as I love May and June) we're now putting DD down later but she's sleeping in a bit.

Oh no Jemma, hope ur ok? Will u be able to patch it up over the phone or will it drag out till he's back now? How did he take the news of ur pink bump?

Oh dear dark, ds3 is up between 6 and 6.30 every day and it kills me despite me not really having to get up with him!!!

Gym this morning!!

Oh jemma I'm sorry to hear that. What was it about? Hoping you can talk to each other while he's away and make up xx

Dark, my youngest gets up between 4.30 and 5.30 every singleeeee day. Its a joke!! Tried later bed tines but he still wakes early.

Smiley Lucys the same. Later bed times just dont work. I am hoping that once Lucy gets used to it she will sleep longer.

:hugs: Jemma, I hope you can sort it out before he comes home, 3 weeks is a long time.

Amazing cake!

Welcome to 2nd tri hunni!

Elmo that cake looks amazing!

Jemma sorry you've not left things the best with OH before his trip, I hope he calls and makes it up to you. I hear what you're saying...men seem to be able to switch between sensitive and insensitive without blinking. Mine does it occasionally, and then I'm left wondering what the hell happened, then he's back to being considerate again and I'm just confused lol. Luckily it doesn't happen very often.

I just blurted out girl because I was too excited to wait, once he let it sink in he was very excited to be having a girl :)

With regards to the argument I would post it's topic but it's one of those things that everyone has a different opinion on and causes endless debate. There was a thread about it not too long ago on here and people just kept having a pop at differing opinions. I believe I'm quite outside the norm on this topic so I'll not open myself up to debate :haha: I'll not get to talk to him until about 8 tonight I've already sent him an essay message whilst I was still in reasonable mode instead of allowing it to fester until this evening.

It annoys me how he is being so hypocritical and it's not the first time we've had this come up in our relationship. In fact it's the only thing we have ever argued about! :shrug:

Ahh right yes I know which topic you mean :thumbup: I am one of those has a different opinion to yours, but still, if he knows its an issue for you then he should be trying to make sure that he does his best not to upset you by doing it again. Hope you're okay x

haha I knew you'd know what I'm on about as I remember you posted on it too :haha:

It's not necessarily just my opinion on it this time, he is such a hypocrite because if I did it, he'd hit the roof with jealousy. His last relationship left him extremely depressed and insecure because she was always chatting with other men and we're pretty sure she cheated. He brings this into the relationship which is fine as he is getting so much better but then makes me feel like she made him feel and I don't get why he'd want to do that :shrug:

This morning he said he downloaded something and then deleted it immediately. He said he didn't know why and at the time thought he might NEED(?) it when he was away. I get he was trying to be honest but he still did it, he still ignored my feelings to get it in the first place :shrug:

If it's something he's doing that he knows you don't like then he shouldn't be doing it, how would he feel if it was the other way round?

I think I can work out what ur talking about :hugs: hugs Hun x I hope ur able to talk and sort it out X I'm glad he's pleased that ur having a girl too xx

Ah, I can hazard a guess. I think it doesn't matter that it's something people have differing opinions on, it's your relationship and it's something you feel strongly about. Maybe him saying about it before he went was a step in the right direction? Hope you can clear the air tonight.

Was so hoping for a Buffy fest while DD asleep. But SiL is coming round now. She's going through a messy divorce and having a bad day. I feel guilty but I'm so tired I wish she wasn't today.

Jemma, if you're not okay with it then he should not be doing it,

Soo this is from my scan....i could have had my potty shot, but no bean crossed his/her legs...i wonder when i go in on the 14th will that be the same problem. Tech guessed girl since she didnt see none on this shot, butttttt i still think boy.:cry:

The last pic is when bean just went upside down so couldnt even get a nub shot :dohh:

Attachments

• BABY DUNKLIN_0005.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY DUNKLIN_0006.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0006.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY DUNKLIN_0015.jpg
    BABY DUNKLIN_0015.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
I've been asleep for 3 hrs on the settee :shock: now woke up with a headache X

Scarlett, it's nice ur being there for ur sil X

Jemma, I don't think it's a controversial subject and certainly not one that would cause a debate xx

hunni hopefully you'll get a better look at the next scan

Jox, that's rubbish about the headache, hope it passes soon :hugs:

Also thanks for the replies, what I've seen on another thread is that a lot of women didn't seem to respect other points of view, it was like I'm OK with it so I don't see your problem but it's one of them things that's different in every relationship and every person. For me it's a respect thing and we laid out all our expectations for the relationship when we got together, it can't be one rule for him and another for me, that's unfair :nope:

Aw sorry about SIL Scarlett xx

Hunni not long to wait till you can find out :)

Jox I had a nap today too. Hugs for the headache x

Jemma I agree that differences of opinion doesn't mean that you are wrong at all. As you said, for you its about respect. It honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest! But that doesn't mean I don't understand where you are coming from :hugs:

With my ex it bothered me but with OH it doesn't. I don't know what the difference is but I've definitely been on both sides xx

I am not a 100% sure what your talking about lol but if things have been laid out at the beginning then it should be stuck to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->