November Nuggets ~ 2016

So ex found out I met someone...this has been nonstop since last night. I really wish he would leave me alone.

Even said bean ain't his lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-23-14-06-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-23-14-06-44.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 18
I just want him to go and leave us alone. I'm a slut because I met someone. Now he saying he go be sitting on my porch waiting for me to come on

Yeah he go be waiting on a bullet to get put in his ass

Hunni he is no good glad your done with him.

Jox I have been getting horrid headaches took a tylenol yesterday

Spent part of today at my OB office and the other part at the hospital. Stupid me also went back to work after when I probably should have just went home. My BP has been spiking. Which I was afraid of as I had pregnancy hypertension with dd. Went up to 183/72. Lowest was 169/71. It went slightly down but I had to have labs done and they are having me do that 24hr urine sample thing, which is oh so fun (not). My head feels like it's going to explode and they think the dizziness is from my fluctuations in BP. It Was bad today which is why I called the OB. I was sitting in a staff meeting and all of a sudden the room started spinning. Didn't last long but I was happy I was sitting down.

I'll find out prob Wednesday after I get the sample stuff back to the hospital lab what's the next step.

on another note.... It's my last night in my 20's. Bring on 30! Oy... Haha

Big hugs Christina. I'm struggling with los blood pressure and hating the dizzy spells and headaches. Did you have it your whole pregnancy last time? Happy Birthday too hope you
Still had chance to celebrate

Sorry to not reply to anyone's posts I haven't read them properly just been to the toilet and there was a little blood and some traces of it in my knickers, what do you think I should do? :(

Right, try to be calm, hopefully it's nothing, but I agree with dark, phone the midwife NOW :hugs:

:hugs: it could just be irritation from your cervix or something. Have you had sex recently? Try not to panic :hugs: give your MW a call and see what they say xx

First thing midwife asked was have we had sex but it's been ages. My midwife is on holiday but I spoke to one, she said it starts to become red and running to go to a&e or early pregnancy unit. I feel like I daren't move, not easy to do with a toddler and needing to walk down to school and back later it's quite far. Have to do these things though, god I hope he's ok X

What colour is the bleeding? Just relax and take it as easy as possible xx

:hugs: just take it easy hun, I know it's horrible but you are going to have to wait and see how it goes today, fingers crossed it's just some irritation xx

FX everything is OK Elmo! You did good, calling your midwife. I know it's scary, but it could very well be an innocent bleed. Take care and keep us posted xx

I'm to take a urine sample to doctors and see if that's ok but I don't think it was from my urine can tell the difference can't you. X

Elmo hope you're ok. Can anyone do the school run for you? Big :hugs: x

:hugs: Elmo, you've done the right thing. Can someone help with school pick up?

Thankfully Ben has turned up home, he's taken a urine sample to docs and will be here to do the school run, thanks everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->