November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo that's quite a scare hopefully just extra blood flow from your cervix. Try to be as calm as possible rest and gl with your urine test.
My sister on law had what she thought were periods before she knew she was pregnant she found our Ltd at 4 or 5 months it was crazy so you can have healthy bleeds big hugs!

I had a weird clearish white tissue come out when I peed yesterday I could feel it so it's like hard size of a dime called my ob nurse she wasn't concerned at all so I will let my ob know at my 16week appt today no scan for me as long as we hear that hb I pray we do.

Christina sorry to hear of those symptoms no fun being dizzy! Happy last night of being 20 and enjoy your big 30 tomorrow!

Good luck for your appointment Almost! That tissue sounds strange! Hopefully its nothing x

Elmo hope you are resting x

Super strange! So weird the nurse isn't worried I've never had so many weird things happen before.my last pregnancy was easy peasy for the most part no weird symptoms.

Elmo, I hope you are doing alright and nothing further has happened :hugs:

Anyone else getting weird pains in the belly? little jabs, pulls, stitches :shrug: I don't remember this with Riley, is it just growing pains?? x

Almost I remember absolutely years ago as an adolescent having something like that sounds once, it was so weird, never happened since but hopefully it means it is totally unrelated to pregnancy xx

Taken it easy, just feel quite anxious don't know if it's because of today, probably bound to be. Xx

I've been having braxton hicks for a few days and they are bloody sore now. Keep panicking I'm going into labour :nope: I know I'm not but I've never had BH this early and never felt like this!

Jemma I do!

Smiley it's funny I haven't had any at all but with my previous two pregnancies honest I first felt them at 10 weeks ish people don't even believe me! I had constant tightenings the whole way through, I had irritable uterus, when you get them have a big drink of water and it should help xx

They have wke me up the last two nights because they've been so sore! I've had them constant all day today (and I've drank quite a bit too, but will drink more and see if it helps!)

Hmm I don't think I like the fact that they are waking you up they are that sore, when was last time your urine was checked Hun? X

In the day they aren't too bad just very achey and uncomfortable but the last two nights they have hurt whilst I've been in bed. I had a scan Friday just gone. Nice long cervix and closed. No other issues. I am 100% sure I am fine, just wish they would go away!

You could have a urine infection causing them, I would get it dipped at docs just to check, but least you know cervix is all good :)

That's what I was thinking...would I show any other symptoms? Because I don't seem to have any. At work tomorrow all day but will try and get down there on Thursday.

Smiley that sounds like a pain, I hope they ease off soon :hugs:

phew, glad I'm not the only one, anything that differs from Riley's pregnancy sends me into overdrive lol I need to chill!! :haha:

Anyone feeling bubs yet? I THINK I am, but I'm not sure :shrug:

Yes I am feeling lots of kicks and wriggles :) not felt from the outside yet though.

I thought I felt something about a week ago, but nothing since.

Sorry to hear about the niggles and pains that you ladies are suffering :hugs: hope you're doing ok Elmo.

Yes feeling movement here but not from outside. Although am sure I've felt baby itself - hard bit if you know what I mean?! Been listening with Doppler and feeling and baby now about an inch below my belly button. Already feeling a bit of pressure on my lungs!!

Physically I'm finding this pregnancy harder, or maybe it's my age :haha:

Oh elmo!!! I bet uve been so on edge today!! I'm sure it's nothing and hope there is no more. Huge hugs xx

Boo for BH. I've never ever felt one!!!!!!

Lots of lov for those with pains and twinges :-(

Afm, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I haven't been feeling baby much and have started to worry about it even tho I know at 17 weeks and with an anterior placenta I'm stupid for worrying!!!! I even had the Doppler out again this morning for reasurrance!!! Then.... After work I was sat and got some lovely kicks and put my hand on my belly and guess what....... I felt a kick!!!!!!!!!! Can believe it!! She much of known I needed the reasurrance!!! I know it was pot luck but it was 100% a kick!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->