November Nuggets ~ 2016

Had my midwife appointment today. Had some protein in my urine and white blood cells. So must have an infection. I heard Skyes heartbeat. I stopped using my doppler as it was causing stress.

Scarlett I can feel my uterus at my belly button now but baby still seems really low down for me!

Jox that's so amazing :happydance:

Dark have you settled on that for her name? :) no name here yet.

My baby boy is very active tonight. He always moves loads in the evening!

Dark it's lovely hearing u use her name!! Cute x

Smiley, this one seems busier in the evenings too. Do u have any names u like?

Must admit I was shocked as genuinely haven't felt any strong obviously kicks for a few days now!! Had a couple more this evening too. Love it. Can't wait till its those big belly kicks xx

Yeah She will be Skye May Frances (the frances after my nan.) But her name isn't double barreled as I am not fan of the trend. Someone did say if I have third child I should call them Diamond i.e Lucy in the Sky With Diamond.

Defo movements here. Kicks and stuff.

Just checking in with everyone. Sorry to hear you've had some blood Elmo :( - hope it settles right down for you. I keep feeling this little one in the evening - maybe it's because i'm more settled or maybe he's more active after my evening meal. Reassuring though.

Got fetal medicine appt tomorrow - happy to get it out of the way and hope all is ok. Baby is certainly testing us already :)

I've felt her again!!!! She's right on it tonight :kiss:

It's a charity day at work tomorrow. Wig Wednesday and I've volunteered to help lol going in once I've picked Logan up from nursery to help with the cake sale. I'm still up baking a cake coz i forgot earlier lol I'm ready for bed!!!! Xx

Hi ladies had my 16week ob appt went well and heard baby's hb w ds and dh ds asked if the baby was comming out then and there hahaha then he was as mad he didn't get the baby in his belly checked he arches his back sticks his belly out and says he's growing a baby in his belly.

Yay Jox that's amazing! I can't wait to feel from the outside! Good luck with the charity day x

Dark lovely name, I'm nowhere near having a name yet!

Almost, glad your appointment went well! Aw your son pushing his belly out :haha:

Happy 18 weeks Smiley! I'm at work today too, boo :(

Hope cake turned out ok Jox and you have a nice time today, Lovely to feel kicks, she must have known you needed it!

I think babies tend to be more active when we're still (or maybe it's cos we're still that's why we feel them?) so guess an evening after we've eaten and tend to be relaxing before bed is why we feel them then.

Skye is a lovely name Dark. I've decided to stop thinking about names for a bit, it was stressing me out, oh the pressure to find the perfect name :S

That's really sweet Almost! Pleased you got to hear HB.

Elmo, how are you today?

Fingers crossed all is well Elmo x

Christina I get dizzy spells too, from bp changing...mine just goes from the low end of normal to very low, and I'm iron deficient so that doesn't help either.

Jemma I have had pulling, stretching and sometimes jabbing pains going on since week 4-5. It's eased right up now but I still get a twinge here and there.

Jox I'm jealous you can feel bub on the outside! Last night while laying down I felt what I would say were definite little kicks, it was only on the right side but so exciting!

Hunni I'd block his number or change yours!

Happy 18 weeks Smiley!

Elmo, hope your ok.

Jox, hope the cake came out well and you wasn't up all night making it.

We're waiting to hear when our new car will be ready, we paid the deposit on Monday and they are fitting some parts that OH wanted on it then we can go and collect it, it's 2 hours away though! OH has put me on the insurance as a learner, I really need to learn to drive, I could do so much during the day with my mum.

Good morning!

Elmo - Hope the bleed has stopped and that you're doing OK today! :hugs:
Smiley - Happy 18 weeks! :happydance:

AFM:
Had my OB appointment this morning! We heard the heartbeat :cloud9: which was nice and steady at 150+
Then I got my blood results back, and everything's OK (iron, glucose) except I'm Rhesus D factor negative. (My blood group is O neg.) I'll have to get my blood tested around 27 weeks for antibodies and to see if I need anti-D injections.
Also scheduled the 20 weeks ultrasound for June 22nd!

Hi I have had my booking appointment and I am officially due 16th November, meaning I am 15 week today :)

I have a gender scan booked for 2 June. I will only be 16 weeks so I'm hoping baby's bits will be fully formed and s/he will be in a good position.

Wow 18 weeks Smiley that's crazy almost halfway baked! Haha

I'm in limbo about my fifths diagnosis just staying very surprisingly calm and waiting to get first round of bw results my dr was almost mad the nurse had me get blood test for it so early if it comes back negative they have to be safe and test me at least one more time to be sure. We will see praying I need another test bc that will mean so far I'm in the clear I'm just so convinced ds rash was fifths rash ugh.

Cut my hair nice and short I've had long hair for so long that I was bored of it and made the big chop last summer I think it was so it grew out a bit and I had it cute short again good for summer and to keep me cool when pregnant as I'm getting big fast! 20 days until my gender scan omgshhh! :)

Hope all are well and have a great day going to be blazing hot in the us today

Happy 18 weeks smiley!!! Getting so close to half way now!!!

Cake sale was fine, Logan enjoyed eating them anyway lol

Bloody shattered now so laying on the settee x

Hope ur ok elmo? Hope ur having a nice day?

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

I brought my first proper thing for baby today!!!! Will upload a pic later coz it's saying file too big atm!! Xx

Dark lovely name!! Will you have antibiotics?

Happy 18 weeks smiley!

Aw feeling baby! I'm jealous, I feel very little, there's the occasional pop but I'm sure it will be quite some time before can feel anything from the outside.

Almost your little boy is so cute sticking his belly out :)

Scarlet nothing else has happened thank you for asking! Hope it never does again x

Pippy that's about what I feel with baby too, occasional pops always to one side or the other must be around the placenta xx

Carly I should really learn to drive too would make my life with three soon to be four kids so much easier with school being a good distance away but we can't really afford a second car (DH has company car) or the insurance so not much point right now!

Katie yaay for heating heartbeat :) :)

Wanna bump gender scans so exciting!!

Almost I really hope that it is not fifths, and even if it is most of the time baby is in not affected so will keep everything crossed for you xx

Jox I wanna see what you bought for baby!!

It's our wedding anniversary today but DH is at work and i have taken it pretty easy at home xx

Happy Anniversary. :)
Yeah antibiotics is an automatic thing with me. I tested positive for strep b last pregnancy so we will know. I am getting a nice sizeable bump now.

I'm glad there has been no more elmo. I hope u and dh r able to have a nice chilled evening tonight X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member