November Nuggets ~ 2016

:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous Jox :)

Elmo glad youve had no more bleeding! Take it easy x happy anniversary :)

Almost keeping g fingers crossed for the All clear for you :)

Have you got your car yet Carly?

Katie great news for hearing HB!

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Been a longgggg day at work. I'm so exhausted. Only another 14 weeks before Mat Leave :coffee:

Thanks elmo hope all is well with you! Good your taking it easy.

Jox very cute onsie outfit.

Of course phlegmy throat as always some nasal discharge obnoxious cough it'd on and off non stop must be a pregnancy or allergy thing at this point.

Elmo - glad to hear things have settled down and that you're keeping yourself off your feet. Hope you're having a lovely anniversary today, congrats! xx

Jox - OMG! So cuuuuuute!

Dark - I LOVE the name Skye - might be biased because DD's middle name is Sky, but we are always asked "with an E" so smart you've done it that way. We didn't think it would be such an issue but apparently for a name it is foreign to everyone why it would be spelled like the above sky.

Jox - amazing you are getting real kicks. I'm starting to think my last pregnancy I had an anterior placenta - no one ever said I did but I only ever felt rolls, never hard kicks and never into my ribs like so many feel

Elmo - I am 14+1 and all day Monday (13+6) I was convinced I'm having BH - is it possible this early? Maybe I'm just having gas, all I know is I'm having painful tightening. My round ligaments are also in a lot of pain, so I can't be sure what hurts exactly.

AFM: every time I think I feel the baby it ends up being wind, so I have no clue if I've felt it for sure yet. I thought I did a couple times, but I think it's just gas. I have been so icky and bloated, and I've only gained 4 lbs as of this morning, but I am as big as I was at 22 weeks it feels!

Not sure what I have gained could do to weigh myself, guess I don't want to know lol.

Missfrick some might say that it's not possible but I absolutely had it with my second baby all the way through. Up your water intake and it could help xx

Jox they are SO cute :) I'll try post some that I have bought X

Has anyone not gained any weight, or better yet, LOST WEIGHT? I had my monthly checkup today & I've lost 2 lbs in the last month. So I havent gained ANY weight this pregnancy; I've lost 2 lbs! My doc isn't that concerned, he just told me to make sure I am eating GOOD full meals, which I AM doing. I think it might be because I am now chasing my toddler around. But I'm kinda worried because that's not going to stop anytime soon! With my first daughter I had gained 6 lbs by now!

Missfrick lucys middle name is Scarlet as in the colour not the name. Ex husband spelt it like that.

Snowbunnie, I wish :-( I'm about 18lb up already!!! Really trying not to think about it and just keep telling myself I lost 3st in 6 months in 2014 so I can definitely do it again. That said I'm still in size 12s xx

I'm up somewhere between 2-4, depending on what I feel my starting weight should have been. Was up much more by now last time.

Jox: what is a UK 12 in American sizes, I think it's pretty small? I was an American 10-12/large pre-pregnancy but somehow in maternity I'm in mediums and 10s are falling off me lol

I think a 12 is a US size 8?

Jeeez I put 4+ stone on with Oscar and at least 3st with Jack. I'm doing pretty good so far with 6lb but obvs that will go up, but hoping I can keep it in control.

Who is next to have a scan?? Mine is June 10th, ages off.

Yeah 8 or 10ish in us size I think?! Size 12 is a very normal average size in the uk X

Smiley I have mw tomorrow then scan on 17th xx

I'm going to try and remember to get weighed this morning you have made me curious!

My scan is 9th June but if they can do it a bit further on and let me have consultant same day then I will ask them to been meaning to phone them X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->