November Nuggets ~ 2016

Missfrick lucys middle name is Scarlet as in the colour not the name. Ex husband spelt it like that.

We've got the same taste Dark, my real name is Lucie :flower:

Loving all the shopping - gorgeous Jox and Elmo!

I haven't weighed myself for a bit but at last count it was about 9lbs. I'm still doing zumba once or twice a week, but I'm defo eating more than I was (including lots of custard slices, my current craving!)

My 20 week scan is a week on Monday!

Snow I've lost 1kg (almost 2.5 pounds) since I was weighed by my gp at 8 weeks. At that time I was eating like a pig...lots of big meals constantly, now I get full quickly and can't eat as much but I haven't lost anymore weight either, just stayed the same.

Flying home to see my family tomorrow, so excited, my parents are buying us our pram while we're there so it's coming back as our 2nd lot of checked baggage O:)

I loved it so much I got it in newborn and in 0-3! It's all from tkmax I didn't even know they where online! Cost me £56 for all that you see in the pic of 4, plus the fox set twice and then the vests!

Pippy what kind of pram are you having? Xx

Lovely clothes Jox and Elmo!

I've managed to stay the same weight wise, trying really hard to stick to slimming world meals.

Morning!!

So excited to say I finally got someone to throw me a gender reveal shower!! So I get the chance to tell the doc "put it in the envelope doc!!"...I am so happy!! Now I have to start looking for a pink and blue dress :) :)

Also,

Just curious.....anybody else have godparents for their children? To say if something was to happen and your relatives would not get them.

We do not have godparents for our children. Though we will. But the godparents will not get our children if something happens to my husband and I. We are going to be doing a living will and a will and in there we will specify who we want our children to go to if anything should happen to us.

Just weighed myself and i have lost 5lbs since the last time i weighed. I am so shocked lol

Re: Godparents - we'd name some people godparents symbolically (not religiously though). We are also planning to have the actual "where will the kids go" sorted in our will. We'd likely ask DH's sister to be that person.

Hey ladies, our son just got over the chickenpox and now i have had it for about 4 days. My doctor called today. She's sending me to the hospital tomorrow for chickenpox treatment to protect the baby more. I am already half way through the pox now so no idea how that will help much?
Has anyone else had the chickenpox during pregnancy here?

wtt - Didn't want to read and run, but I don't have anything helpful to offer. I hope you'll get better soon though! x

16 weeks today... celebrating with a proper bump pic! I've attached it.

Attachments

• WeeklyBump-16.jpg
    WeeklyBump-16.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 7
No help here either wtt sorry xx

Elmo, I love those bits!!! ESPECIALLY the little fox set!!!! How cute!!!!! Might have a browse on t k Maxx myself!!

Has mw today,pretty pointless. Student listened in for a second lol trace of protein in my urine so she's sending that off, I'll hear back if there's a problem but won't if there isn't. Got my next appt at 24+ weeks booked. Scan is 3 weeks tomorrow!!

Xx

Lovely bump Katie!!!!! Xx

Elmo love the onsies!

WTT so sorry to hear you have the pox I had them as a child so it's not an issue for me during pregnancy I hope baby is okay glad they are going to keep an eye on baby for you!

Katie what a lovely bump pic, love the colour co-ordinated top and txt lol! X

WTT - I'm sorry I have never had the chicken pox when pregnant so I don't have any advice, my boys had it when I was pregnant with my youngest so I had a blood test but think I was immune. I hope all is ok X

Dark that's lucky how have you managed that lol! Tad jealous :)

Jox hope you don't end up needing antibiotics Hun!

I am so broke so won't have any new purchases for the time being!

Elmo I am scratching my head to be honest. I have a had a lack of appetite. I think that helps.

Elmo I'm the same just trying to save and luckily being the second baby don't need much but do need a car seat will buy I'm third tri prob haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->