November Nuggets ~ 2016

Good luck for blood results twickywabbit.

Elmo relax now! I've got PJs on too but only because my three year old threw up all over me :haha:

That's great darkriver!

Oh noooo sickness bug? You poor poor thing I really don't deal well with vomit.

Dark river that's great! I wanna do one too but don't want to spend the money on one and the level of stress and upset I would have if it didn't say what I expected wouldn't be worth the risk X

Hi all! :hi:
Congrats to those who are due this November!

I just did my test at 14dpo on Clearblue Digital and it's :bfp: 2-3 weeks!
If i calculated it correctly, i should due on 12th Nov.
Baby #1 :winkwink:

Dx

Attachments

• v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1
Don't blame you Elmo, back to back, bet your shattered!

Fantastic Darkriver :happydance:

I wish we had beta's done in the UK, I wonder why they don't do it here. I'd POAS anyway to pass the time :haha:

I wish we had beta's done in the UK, I wonder why they don't do it here. I'd POAS anyway to pass the time :haha:

I wish we did to. It would reassure women a lot better. Congrats Dxliana

Hello cupcake, cherub and dx, congratulations on your pregnancies :hugs:

dark, that's fantastic glad it went up

smiley, weird that your LO was sick, mine threw up last night too but I think it was the milkshake he had :shrug: also thats a great idea about the doppler - think I might get me one of those

6 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling so so sick, I hope this isn't the start of some serious MS :cry:

In the US I think you only get one blood test but because I had a FET they track your first 3 then do an us then I'll be with my regular obgyn if my scan goes well!

Hello cupcake, cherub and dx, congratulations on your pregnancies :hugs:

dark, that's fantastic glad it went up

smiley, weird that your LO was sick, mine threw up last night too but I think it was the milkshake he had :shrug: also thats a great idea about the doppler - think I might get me one of those

6 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling so so sick, I hope this isn't the start of some serious MS :cry:

Yep he has a sick bug :sick: hoping it won't last long and that the rest of us don't get it.

Hugs for feeling so sick! I get mild nausea once in a while but generally I think I'm escaping any MS so far (never had it with my boys either!)

Is anyone else getting a serious belly already?! I know its just bloat but omg I am noticing a difference already!

Hope you don't get the bug! Yes I have looked pregnant since before I knew I was serious bloat going on hahaha

Me! So bloated don't think it's as bad today but Friday it was pretty ridiculous lol X

fx'ed you don't catch the bug :hugs:

and regarding the bloating... oh hell yeh, I look so preggo :blush:

Thanks for the warm welcome 😊 No plans for Mother's Day as I'm working a night shift so looking forward to a day in bed.

Hi all! :hi:
Congrats to those who are due this November!

I just did my test at 14dpo on Clearblue Digital and it's :bfp: 2-3 weeks!
If i calculated it correctly, i should due on 12th Nov.
Baby #1 :winkwink:

Dx

Congrats! I'm also the 12th! :happydance:

I wish we did to. It would reassure women a lot better. Congrats Dxliana

I didn't have levels monitored with blood tests until after have 3 losses and seeing a reproductive endocrinologist. They took blood last Monday when I have a super faint line at home, and I go back Monday. I have did poas all week to see the lines get darker.

It looks like I'm out for now with a chemical :cry: Tests are getting lighter so waiting for af to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->