November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo got my eye on the mountain buggy duet in red with the carrycots as well. Is it weird to love a pram? I look at it online all the time, I might be a bit obsessed lol

Wtt sorry you've got chicken pox, I hope it's been mild...my sister had it as an adult and it was worse than when she was a kid!

Katie cute bump! That's my real name too btw. I finally took a pic of my bump the other day but I'm in my undies and it's not really a bump so might wait until it's looking like a proper one.

Jox isn't it disappointing when your appt doesn't go the way you expect? I think I set my expectations too high but they just don't seem very interested. Hoping my first proper obs appt after my morphology/gender scan will be what I hope for.

We won't have godparents. We're not religious. I was babtised but OH wasn't and I grew up with the choice to go to church etc and decided it wasn't for me. We'll just update our will and nominate family members to be guardians. On the other hand, my sister and her OH are baptising their girls in 2 months time and have asked me to be godmother to both (I have accepted). We are already their guardians if anything happens.

We aren't religious at all but both my boys are baptised (catholic) and it was don't to get them into the school we wanted (which we later changed our mind on anyway) :blush:

Had such a stressful evening last night. Electrician had come to put a fan in bathroom and said it would take a couple of hours and he'd be done by lunchtime...... He couldn't drill through our wall! He finally left at half 7 last night and the brick dust is everywhere. I was up til 10 last night cleaning the kitchen and DH has got the first coat of red dust out the bathroom. I'm so tired today and wishing I wasn't going to work.

Wtt sorry to hear about chicken pox, hope you
And baby are ok.

Not had DD christened but like the idea of a joint naming ceremony in the future where we got married.

Happy Friday everyone

Oh dear Scarlett! What a pain! Hope it is all sorted with the fan though?!

Happy 18 weeks Elmo!

No, it doesn't even bloody work!!!!!! The transponder is broken (whatever that is!!) so he's coming back next week to take carpet and floorboards up on landing (as that's where he's put it) to replace it. But thankfully drilling is finished so we can at least clean up the dust. I'm pleased it's sorted but nothing ever goes to plan when we do work on our house!

Hope you're feeling ok after your days at work Smiley?

Happy 18 weeks Elmo!

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend/bank hol?

Oh my god what a pain!! I would be fuming lol

Yeah I'm fine :) just dropped the kids at school/nursery so got lots of odd jobs to do now at home

Got my weekly appointment today. Sigh such a blady pain haha

Hunni - How exciting, so will you not know the gender either?

Wtt - No help regarding pox, I had them 5 times when I was younger :dohh:

Katie - Lovely bump pic, I like the way you have done it :)

Scarlett - How annoying! Dust just gets everywhere as well!

AFM - Had 16 weeks midwife today, was a bit disappointed, no heartbeat check :( urine and BP were fine. She said because my BMI is over 35 I have to have scans every 3 weeks from 28 weeks because it can be difficult to measure baby :shrug: I had to have growth scans with DD but I was measuring bigger for my dates they told me she'd be huge, but turns out she just had really long legs :dohh:

Also not seeing her until 28 weeks now, is that right?? I think that's a bit long.

I have to have the diabetes test too, because I have 2 risk factors BMI/dad was diabetic. That's going to be around 26 weeks.

Hope your appointment went well dark!

Carly I have to have glucose test too :/ never had it before. My next midwife appointment is 25 weeks.

Hmm, maybe because I'll have 20 week scan, then 26 week glucloes they may think im been seen enough lol.

Thanks everyone! :flower:
CarlyP, 5(!) times?? Wow
Ultrasound at the hospital was ok. :D
She just said they will do an earlier organ screening and then another one a few weeks later. They are not overly concerned and i am pretty relaxed. Baby is fine and worrying causes stress so we will just be monitored more than they normally would but that's about it. My chickenpox are thankfully on their way out :happydance:

Hmm, maybe because I'll have 20 week scan, then 26 week glucloes they may think im been seen enough lol.

That's the same for me, I have got scan at 20 weeks, consultant at 22 weeks, glucose at 26 weeks and still got midwife at 25. I really think it just depends on area as to when they book you in!

Carly: I'll be finding out at my gender reveal baby shower. so my mom, best friend, and the god mom will know but I won't

Just popping in quickly from work to say hello and send well wishes.

Had to change a toddler at school today who had the stomach bug sun Mon tues she came back today and had the worst most explosive diahreah ever bow I'm fearful I'll be sick w the bug by sun or monday ughh

Thanks everyone! :flower:
CarlyP, 5(!) times?? Wow
Ultrasound at the hospital was ok. :D
She just said they will do an earlier organ screening and then another one a few weeks later. They are not overly concerned and i am pretty relaxed. Baby is fine and worrying causes stress so we will just be monitored more than they normally would but that's about it. My chickenpox are thankfully on their way out :happydance:

Yep, First time was 3 weeks old!

That's the same for me, I have got scan at 20 weeks, consultant at 22 weeks, glucose at 26 weeks and still got midwife at 25. I really think it just depends on area as to when they book you in!

Probably so, she did mention 'Oh it's your third, your fine then, you know what your doing' I hate that, every pregnancy/baby is different I think they should all be treat as if it's your first.

Carly: I'll be finding out at my gender reveal baby shower. so my mom, best friend, and the god mom will know but I won't

Ahhh, that is exciting! I would be pressuring them to tell me :haha:

Just popping in quickly from work to say hello and send well wishes.

Had to change a toddler at school today who had the stomach bug sun Mon tues she came back today and had the worst most explosive diahreah ever bow I'm fearful I'll be sick w the bug by sun or monday ughh

Oh no! I really hope you miss it!

So have had a really rubbish evening. Scan appointment went fine and baby Skye was okay. I left the hospital and went down to the bus station. Thought I was lucky. I got on the bus and was stuck in traffic for 2 hours. I got off the bus for two minutes before the bus pulled up at my stop as I was quesy. I vomited and peed myself. Then it started hailing. So yeah.

I'm sorry to hear that Dark :hugs: but good to hear that the scan went well and Skye is doing good!

I'm currently working from home. 15 mins before home time got royally shafted by the boss. Hubby and DD were waiting for me for half an hour and the DD wee-d on the floor at work! So left to work from home, DD not happy I'm not paying her attention so she then poo-ed on the floor. And now i'm still working :cry:

Covered my face as it had a stupid expression but this is my bump. 17 weeks tomorrow and I am tiny. How?:haha::haha:

Attachments

• 13319963_734120236725459_1189106615734768782_n.jpg
    13319963_734120236725459_1189106615734768782_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79