November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hey everyone! 4w5d here. Got my bfp on FRER at 4w3d (first time testing this cycle, 5 days late for af). I'd been getting cramps all week but no af, so I tested at 4am and the test line came up straight away! It's so dark that the control line is barely visible. Bought another FRER and Clear Blue to test again after work that afternoon, same dark test line on FRER and the Clear Blue said 3+! Had my bloods done yesterday, hoping to get my hcg results back tomorrow. Oh and due 8th November (day before my birthday).

Hey All! Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday. This is baby #2. I have a 10 month old little girl. If I calculated right my EDD is 11/5/16! My first appointment (confirmation not US) isn't until 3-25-16. Not looking forward to waiting that long.

So far things seem to be progressing nicely. My clear blue went from 1-2wks yesterday and said 2-3wks tonight! I have food aversions and feel nauseous. I had 17wks of MS with my daughter so I just hope this isn't the start of it.

Hi all! I'm due November 5th according to date of conception!

Oneday, so sorry to hear :hugs:

Welcome pippy, christina and mummactr :)

Oneday I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx

Welcome new ladies!

Hubby got me tbe cutest Mother's Day present, I'm a little obsessed with candles, Yankees, village, Kringle etc so he got me a personalised village candle it's the powder fresh one that has baby feet on the label and on the other side has our other three boys and happy Mother's Day! X

Oh that's lovely elmo!

I got the usual flowers, chocolates (lots of), card, a helium balloon and a random book (?!?) He said he thought I might like lol.

Ive my 1st scan booked for 21 3 my mother 4 year anniversary....i just realiswd that when typing

No symptoms here at all now yet

I woke up feeling pretty slim this morning, no bloating! I didn't want to eat much yesterday either, lack of symptoms bit scary but rolling with it! Smiley faces your new pic threw me :) X

Newly pregnant women rolling in thick and fast :thumbup: welcome and congratulations to you all :hugs:

Has anyone noticed that cramps get more intense if you haven't eaten or drank anything? Was getting worried yesterday as was getting rather uncomfortable but was fine after something to drink and a snack :haha: but was so nauseated last night and nearly couldn't handle my dinner

Feeling alright this morning but this not being able to go toilet business is driving me insane :rofl:

I dont have any cramps at the moment really. Just my boobs feel fuller and heavier. Had a lot of stiffness in my back recently and i keep worrying about eptopics. However its just awkward sleeping.

Jemma I hadn't had cramping for a while then had these little very low pain pulsing cramps after eating a cheeseburger and fries so who knows I don't really feel pregnant I'm super nervous to get my beta results tomorrow.

I woke up feeling pretty slim this morning, no bloating! I didn't want to eat much yesterday either, lack of symptoms bit scary but rolling with it! Smiley faces your new pic threw me :) X

Same I woke up with less of a bump :haha:

Lol my apple pic has been there for about 4 years only recently changed it to my wedding pic but decided to change back again haha

I really hate this beginning part! My initial confirmation visit isn't untilthe 25th. I am freaking myself out thinking something will be wrong bc I'm going to have to wait even longer after that visit for my first scan.

I guess I need to focus on other things.
Work- which keeps me busy - I'm a social worker!
And my lovely little girl- got to plan her 1st birthday!!! She will be 1 on 4-27!

(Breathe in. Breathe out)

Kind off random but made lunch with baked pillabury crescent dough and didn't see eggs listed but I baked longer than recommended to be safe they were filled with chicken and ranch dressing and cheese and the inner parts seemed a little doughy I picked mist of the doughy parts after realizing I hope I wot get me or baby sick I think all the food poisoning is my biggest fear in pregnancy so I freaked o it over every little thing

Almost there I wouldn't remotely worry about under cooked dough it will be fine, in fact in the uk runny eggs are technically ok most eggs with a certain mark are clear of any danger but it's a personal choice, as it happens I'm just not a fan of runny eggs anyway xx

hmmohrma, I fixed your date!

oneday, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Congrats & welcome to cupcake23, cherub, Dxliana, Pippy, Christina & mummactr!

Evening ladies, I'm sorry I've been awol for 2 days X

Hi new ladies xx

One day, I'm sorry to read that ur bfp has lead to a chemical xx

Oh bloating!!! Mine is getting so bad that I'm feeling sick in the evening I'm that stuffed after my dinner. Haven't been feeling great since Thursday, come down with a cold, can't breath, feeling more tired, sick and out of breath. Feels all in a poorly way as appose to pregnancy tho :-( maybe the bloat feels pregnancy related. But aside from that I don't feel even in the slightest pregnant, I hate it. See mw Thursday then really hope to get a scan coz I can't take this not knowing if things r heading in the right direction :-( it's been a few days since I last poas too and feel like I darent do one now either.

Just generally feeling rubbish X

My Mother's Day has been nice tho. Been to the cemetery for my oh to visit his mum and me visit Kasper, then to see ohs dad then been out for a nice Sunday dinner with my friend and her kids. I got 2 hand made cards that the boys did at school then a card from my step son and my boys. I got a little Yankee candle set and the new johanna basfords co,luring book (lost ocean). Anyone else in here into the adult co,luring books?!

Hope uve all had a lovely day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->