November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo :hugs: what a shame for your brother :cry: that's so sad. Sending best wishes your way xx

Carly I never knew! I've actually no idea what that is either...how does it affect you? X

Scarlett she will soon get used to it!

Jox :hugs: its so early for kicks to be getting stronger and more regular so don't panic. Some people haven't even felt them yet :hugs: Roll on your scan for reassurance! How nice that OH bought baby a babygrow! My DH has NEVER bought anything for any of our babies :dohh:

Almost I do get that too, yyou can wear a pad to reassure you its not amniotic fluid :hugs: its just sweat I think :lol:

Congrats Snow

AFM...my DH isn't coming to my scan this Friday :dohh: we are moving house the following Friday and so he is gonna use a day off work for that rather than the scan which makes sense. Just sad he won't get to see bubs. MIL and SIL are coming with me though :)

Congratulations snow!!! How exciting!

Almost and Elmo how terribly sad, I can't imagine what it would be like. Life really is so unfair sometimes!

Jox I hope you'll find in the years to come that your dd doesn't have the missing chromosome.

Dark how often do you go to slimming world? I've been thinking about joining a pregnancy fitness class at the community centre, for the social interaction also.

Well I did something very stupid while cooking dinner tonight...I washed the kitchen knife (large chopping knife) and put it on the edge of the dish rack to dry but bumped the handle when I turned, it spun around and fell pointy end first straight into my pink toe! I didn't feel it straight away and didn't realise anything had happened until it tipped onto the floor. Then it HURT a lot...it bled a lot until I put pressure on it with paper towel, then then it started to close from swelling. No dr's open so going to go in the morning in case I need a tetanus shot. I don't know if it hit the bone either. I would barely care normally...I'm not one to get checked out for much but now I worry about everything.

On a positive note, babies are kicking more and more and lots of weird rolling sensations. Can definitely feel the kicks from the outside now too. They went a bit nuts after I stabbed myself.

Carly I've never heard of that before, was it triggered by your pregnancy?

Congratulations Snow! How exciting!

Pippy :hugs: hope you're ok

Jox :hugs: I think it's so hard when movement is still so hit and miss. I've been feeling worried with my scan coming up and I haven't the history you have!

Almost and Elmo :hugs: life is so unfair :(

Aww congratulations snowbunnie!!!!! Xx

Oh blimey pippy!!! I hope ur ok?! Yay for lots of kicks!! Can u distinguish which baby is it yet? I always find that so amazing!!

Smiley it's a shame dh isn't going to ur scan, it's probably the one scan I insist on mine coming too x

I know it's early for movements being regular etc which makes my mind go in circles. I'm feeling her kicking on a daily basis and at this stage that's a good thing so I'm trying to focus on that. I feel like I'm hardly showing and just fat but I know that's probably not true either. Just generally feeling down which isn't helping xx

I meant to say too that I always feel 'wet' down there. I have to wear panty liners and still change my underwear a few times a day. Minging I know lol x

Ouch Pippy!! Hope you're okay!

Scarlett your scan is next! How exciting!

Jox same here, going through so much underwear at the minute it's gross haha

Dark - Glad Skye is doing well, happy 18 weeks!

Jox - I don't think I've felt baby yet, a few days ago I thought maybe a roll? Felt like baby was pushing agaisnt me, but I'm not sure, I don't think I felt the others until around 20 weeks. :hugs:

I'm a Debhenhams shopper so that Ted Baker sleep suit sounds right up my street :haha:

Smiley/Jox - My main problem is weakness, it affects my upper arms, hips and thighs, so I struggle to get up stairs, lift my arms for long periods (like washing my hair) if I were on the floor I couldn't get up by myself. That's why my mum is here most days, she helps me out so much. (I've edited my other post about it, I'm such a private person, there is only a handful of people that know around me so I worry if someone might see it lol)

Pippy - No, it is usually late onset, so either late teens/early adult, I was 24, but I am the only one in my family to have it, it is usually only passed if both parents are carriers, I think possibly my parents had the gene but never showed symptoms, out of me and my 2 brothers I got it. The other way is that my body just mutated the gene.
I hope your toe is ok! Your lucky you didn't lose it.

Snow - Congrats

Smiley - Sorry he can't come see baby, but it will be a lovely experiance for your MIL and SIL.

I'm ok...just annoyed now! The way it happened I wouldn't be able repeat even if I tried. One consolation is that it's a very good quality knife and very sharp, so the cut is very neat...would have hurt worse and done more damage otherwise.

Jox a few times I've felt them kick at the same time and knowing that baby a is closest to my cervix I was able to tell which was which. Had kicks right down low to the right and also on the left just below my belly button at the same time.

Oh and same here with being extra wet! Literally started one day a couple of weeks back and has been like that everyday since!

Carly, I was actually really surprised at how 'cheap' some of the ted baker stuff is. It's only a few pound more than stuff from next. The sleep suit is quite expensive but it's a little gift set in a box etc he's unfortunately a snob lol and likes his brands!!!

I know I'm lucky to be feel her daily and have been for a few weeks, it's my mind, I think the worry has started earlier than normal but I'm struggling day to day so that's probably why!!

Smiley, OH keeps commenting on how much underwear I have and I'm like I probably change it at least 3 times a day lol

Xx

Aww that's so lovely pippy. Always amazes me when mum knows exactly which twin it is xx

Carly, this is the little sleep suit xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
Jox that is so pretty <3

They always have things on sale as well.

Carly sounds painful! Glad your mum helps you to manage it :hugs:

Pippy so cool how you can feel two different babies!

Cute outfit Jox!

Seriously bad case of baby brain here...rushed about all morning getting to the shops to buy a present for a birthday party Jack was going to. Then got to the soft play where the party is and realised its not till next Saturday :dohh: so had to bring both kids anyway because they would have kicked off if we went home :lol:

Oh blimey smiley!!!!! Bet the kids were still happy tho lol my littlest has a party next Saturday too xx

Yes we have just got home they both had fun. Feel like such a plonker though :lol:

At least u were a week early and not a week late lol xx

Oh no smiley! At least you're all sorted with a present ready for next week. That's a shame DH can't make your scan but exciting for your move. Is it far from where you are?

Jox that's a lovely outfit!

Pippy hope your foot is healing ok.

Carly that must be so frustrating but good your
Mum is able to help so much, guessing she lives close?

My parents are here this weekend and it's nice to have an extra pair of hands or two!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->