November Nuggets ~ 2016

Were stuck in again. Lucy has had a horrible cough recently and going out tends to make it worse. So were staying in but she is getting aggravated.
She has decided she wants to play my games (Diablo) but she can barely move the mouse. lol

Snow congratulations that's lovely news!!!

Almost have you felt baby now? I'm so worried, it's now been 48 hours of feeling nothing and im really scared that something is wrong, I have felt uneasy from the start feeling him much later on than the others and then being softer kicks, I know movement can come and go at this stage but nothing at all for two days is scaring me.

Jox outfit is lovely a nice treat in the little box. I think your anxieties are completely to be expected given your past experience Hun but so good that you are feeling her each day for reassurance. I have seen your pics you don't look fat you look pregnant Hun.

Carly I didn't see your original post Hun so can't comment but what you describe sounds really difficult hugs xx

Aw dark I hope she is feeling better!

Sorry for anything I have missed, feel distracted with worrying xx

U don't have a Doppler do u Hun? When is ur scan? Just call ur mw and tell them that u understand it's still early but ur worried and would appreciate if they'd have a listen in to baby? Xx

Scarlett enjoy the extra help :)

Elmo :hugs: did you say you have an anterior placenta? That could be the reason. But agree with Jox, if you are concerned give your MW a call x

:happydance: 19 weeks!!!! Happy 19 weeks scarlet!! Now, how the hell dos that happen lol

Half way point for me!!!!!

Yay! Happy 19 weeks ladies!!! Jeez 21 weeks will be my half way point since I always go well overdue :rofl:

Happy 19 weeks Jox. Cant believe were almost at that point.
Elmo I would ring the midwife.

I've been having really strong braxton hicks for the last hour lay in bed. Its quite cool though because my stomach is going so hard that I'm fairly certain I can actually feel where baby is lay!

Wow thats cool smiley. I beginning to wonder if i am crazy about movements or if it is gas. The consultant seemed surprised that i could feel something on friday. I do have a high anterior placenta.

I still haven't felt a thing. I phoned the hospital I'm under care for and they said there policy is they won't even listen in until after your anatomy scan, they suggested I phone community midwives (different team as I am out of area) and they where so much nicer, one is coming to see me at lunchtime to listen for his heartbeat. I'm so scared. I do have anterior but Ben had even felt a kick from the outside before and I have had anterior twice before. I'm really scared now if I'm honest. I know movement can come and go in the earlier weeks but I would expect to get to feeling movement from the outside to feeling NOTHING at all not even a flutter. I can't have lost him I'm not mentally strong enough

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Smiley - That is so funny about the party :haha:

Elmo - :hugs: I'm sorry your so worried, I hope the midwife can reassure you. I'm still yet to feel anything properly, I feel a pushing movement but that's it and maybe only 3x this week :hugs:

Sno congrats!

Elmo do you have an anterior placenta? I had anterior with ds and didnt start feeling anything until atleast 20 or 22 weeks I remember it was very late I'm sure everything is fine. I don't feel daily movements but I have felt movement flutters a rare kick but not to touch just inside my uterus. I don't have an anterior placenta this time though. I am unsure if I felt movement yesterday I have been nervous but if something happened there's really nothing they can do for the most part just try to relax until your next hb or scan if you need peace kf mind go in for a reassurance hb check! :)

Hi guys just a quick message to say thank you for your comments and that the midwife came and eventually found him! It was only for a moment and I could have done with a bit more reassurance but the fact is that his heart is beating xxx

Oh elmo, thank goodness that they came out and u was able to hear his hb. Won't reassure u until ur feeling him again or have ur anomaly scan tho. He's still alive tho Hun. It's total torture. I can tell when baby has moved coz when I do feel her it's so internal and not as noticeable. But to go to nothing would worry me an awful lot too. I find the Doppler annoys her and she tends to pick up on movements so hopefully he'll do the same xx

Hi guys, had a midwife appointment on Friday and they had trouble finding her with the Doppler, but once they finally did little girl kicked the Doppler probe out of the nurses hand :haha:

She's kicking and poking around in there every day almost. Very reassuring. I get to go back for my 4d ultrasound(free rescan) after I get back from the beach. My 20 week scan is also scheduled for the 21st...next midwife appointment on July first.

Phew I have a feeling this second half of pregnancy might go by quicker than expected...that's a scary though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->