November Nuggets ~ 2016

Have so many! I have the secret garden one which is beautiful, it's actually a larger edition, says something about them having picked the favourite images from the original book and made this one, so there's fewer pages but they are bigger and the paper is sort of like a card which is great for being able to use pens instead of pencils! I love it. Have always had colouring books but a few years back I had to use children's instead lol now I can have my own grown up ones!

If it makes you feel any better at all (I know it won't) I don't have any symptoms either which makes it so hard to believe it's going ok doesn't it? Xx

I feel unwell today. I am exhausted. All I want to do is curl up and sleep (I did get a mini nap in until my dd woke up). I am hungry but when I put the food to my mouth I gag and decide not even to eat. I'm not exactly nauseous today like yesterday though. My boobs are killing me! I also have weird crampy pain. It's just in random spots. I can only assume this is stretching. Does that happen at 5 weeks? I feel like I just went through this and I can't remember anything from the very beginning.

I am hoping that all day sickness does not arrive. It started at 5w5d for me last time and I had it until about 18 weeks. It was morning. Noon and night.

Elmo I have so many colouring books, it became an addiction lol the johanna basford books r by far my favourite tho!!! I used to colour daily but not as often now lol I enjoy it when I do it tho X

I can't tell if it's symptoms I feel or if I'm poorly. I am poorly but it's like the bloat, feel like I'm gonna burst. I'm napped for the last 2 days and been in bed by 10pm. Good job I haven't been at irk this weekend co I'd of been at work till at least 2am!!!

Newly pregnant women rolling in thick and fast :thumbup: welcome and congratulations to you all :hugs:

Has anyone noticed that cramps get more intense if you haven't eaten or drank anything? Was getting worried yesterday as was getting rather uncomfortable but was fine after something to drink and a snack :haha: but was so nauseated last night and nearly couldn't handle my dinner

Feeling alright this morning but this not being able to go toilet business is driving me insane :rofl:

I have noticed that with cramps. My Dr said to drink loads of water to ease cramps but also to help flush things out to help prevent thrush, UTI etc. I noticed my cramps are worse at night when I'm lying down and they've eased right up in the last 2 days since I started drinking more water, it's just a niggle here and there now....it's my main symptom so far so I kinda like having them!

Sounds like lots of us are dealing with the baby bloat! I feel like my breaststroke feel more full and heavy bit dh thinks they look the same my nipple started are definitely sore and sensitive to touch still dreading waking up bright and early.. my sleep insomnia has gotten better only waking naturally at 630 instead of 530 thanks gosh.

I bought an adult coloring book recently. It's a REAL adult coloring book because the pictures are cuss words. It's great! :haha:

I have my 1st scan tomorrow. Excited, but also really nervous, as I have been spotting off & on. I'll only be 5w4d, so I am hoping to see SOMETHING!

Sadly no special card or present for me. My breast are sore. I am worried about the stiffness in my shoulders. I have worked out that its sore depending on what side I sleep one.

Snow bunnie don't know about the time difference and when you will be on but good luck and please try not to worry if you can't see anything as its so early, although I'm half presuming with it being US and it being early it will be internal?

Jox I have this crazy feeling about you! I'm convinced you are either further along than you think or maybe even expecting twins, I don't know just this odd feeling! When is your scan?

I feel so needy towards DH he's working away tonight and I'm gunna miss him so much. X

I feel very symptomless at the minute even my boobs aren't sore anymore. Only thing I have is headaches every day (which I had with both other prrgnancies- was hoping I wouldn't get them this time grrr).

Darkriver sorry you didn't get a card for mothers day :(

Dark river must have posted at same time I didn't see yours when I posted, I'm sorry chick forget how lucky we are to have the DH to get gifts, don't you worry when they are grown your little ones will respect you all the more for doing it alone and will be able to buy th gifts themselves. The important thing is out healthy kids isn't in not the gifts. Lots of love X

Very true. I sometimes feel down when I see people with necklaces and bracelets and chocolates from there kiddies. However I got the best mother day present in the world last week. I am still pregnant.

cheers pippy, defo increasing my water intake, getting really thirsty anyway :)

almosthere I know what you mean, mine feel massive but they look no different, getting quite sore, heavy and sensitive now.

as for mothers day, all I got was a card and a little book (like I ever read :rofl: ) I'm just happy to be pregnant like darkriver said, that's very precious to me right now :)

Oneday I am so sorry :hugs:

Welcome newbies :flower:

All of your mothers day gifts sound lovely :) I got a hand made card off DD from school and when DS realised it was mothers day he made me a paper one at about 11am :haha: OH is useless with things like that, but I don't worry I just tell him I'm a mum everyday lol.

Snowbunnie - Good luck for your scan today!!

The only things I'm feeling are extreme tiredness, it's ridiculous how much I have to use the toilet and bloat (jeans were a little snug this morning :blush:)

We told my brothers yesterday, they were really pleased.

Well a little nervous this morning....I get my results of my blood work today and my second hcg level. Last Tuesday it was 109 and had more blood work done on that Friday...so two days apart. I'm hoping my numbers are good. :\

I'm sure they will be twicky! Good luck :) let us know tbe results xx

I'm sure they will be twicky! Good luck :) let us know tbe results xx

Good luck on your results! I go today for my second blood test. I'm a little nervous, but I took my last at home test today and got a quick, dark line! I'm feeling happy and peaceful, but I'm just trying to stay positive this time. No matter what happens....although I'm really feeling like we'll finally have our rainbow in November! Fingers and toes crossed that we stay sticky!

Snow bunnie don't know about the time difference and when you will be on but good luck and please try not to worry if you can't see anything as its so early, although I'm half presuming with it being US and it being early it will be internal?

Jox I have this crazy feeling about you! I'm convinced you are either further along than you think or maybe even expecting twins, I don't know just this odd feeling! When is your scan?

I feel so needy towards DH he's working away tonight and I'm gunna miss him so much. X

Oh blimey :haha: something does feel weird, I can't out my finger on it. I had a proper period the month after my mc so just can't see how I could be further on but my bfps have been crazy. Just done another ic, I only have one left after this one and look at it!!! It's only 2 weeks today since my first faint line and not even 2 weeks since af was actually due. I see mw Thursday so I reckon scan fri or Monday xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly