November Nuggets ~ 2016

Good luck for ur scan snow bunnies, can't wait to hear. And for ur hcg results twicky xx

Same here with the headaches, it's only only continuous thing I've had for the last week or so. Tired too but this bloody cold doesn't help. Have just picked my youngest up from nursery and he's insisted on watching a film in my room so I can't be rude, I'll lay down with him :haha:

Felt really off the last 2 nights too, like totally stuffed!! My belly has been huge and solid making me really lethargic too. Bleurgh. I hate complaining!! Xx

Good luck for scan snowbunnies and tricky with your hcg!

Jox that's a great line! I also think you may have multiples?!

Had my booking appointment this morning! Starting to feel a bit more real now :)

Yay for booking appointment!!!! Starts making it feel real doesn't it!!!! Xx

It really does! Got my bounty packs (rubbish) and she also gave me a pampers pack too with 4 nappies and a pack of wipes :lol:

What on earth?! That line is insane Jox, I'm telling you, your either further on or having more than one sweetpea!! Xx

I haven't had to wake up needing to pee so bad in a long time!

I'm also pretty bloated. I think I'm gonna take pictures. I didn't look pregnant from bloat with my first until I was 11weeks

How is everyone feeling today?

It's a ridiculous line, I have no idea why they have been so strong. Hopefully just means a strong healthy progressing pregnancy X

Aww smiley, can start a little collection of baby bits now xx

I've just cancelled my dr appointment for tomorrow, I didn't realise you needed to book in with a midwife via a referral form, so just completed that. It also said that if BMI is over 30 (which mine is) then 5mg of folic acid is required by prescription from your gp.

Maybe still see doc tomorrow then to get ur prescription? Xx

Agh rough morning, didn't sleep well last night so am really tired but I've been pacing with sickness all morning... I've managed to fight off actually being sick though which is a relief :)

On a plus note had all my first tri appointments through this morning :happydance: first mw appointment 15th March and my first NHS scan is 6th April... seeing those appointments has bought back all my fear, the last 12 week scan was devastating, I'm trying not to worry but truly panicked about what we'll see... or not as the case may be :shrug:

Lots of love Jemma, it's impossible to forget those scans isn't it. Hopefully everything is complete different this time. How many weeks will u be for ur scan? Xx

Hugs jemma xx my scan is 1st April which makes me 10 weeks from LMP...so is yours 10 weeks ish too? Wonder why they are so early?!

Maybe still see doc tomorrow then to get ur prescription? Xx

I'd already cancelled it :dohh: then when I read the form called the back and I'm getting a phone consultaion in the morning.

Agh rough morning, didn't sleep well last night so am really tired but I've been pacing with sickness all morning... I've managed to fight off actually being sick though which is a relief :)

On a plus note had all my first tri appointments through this morning :happydance: first mw appointment 15th March and my first NHS scan is 6th April... seeing those appointments has bought back all my fear, the last 12 week scan was devastating, I'm trying not to worry but truly panicked about what we'll see... or not as the case may be :shrug:

Sorry your feeling sick :hugs:

It's not long until your midwife appointment, could you speak to them about your worries and maybe get an earlier scan?

Oh really? This was on my referral form;

Folic Acid and Body Mass Index (BMI)

Folic Acid is recommended until 12 weeks of pregnancy to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, the dosage required is dependent on your Body Mass Index (BMI) - see attached calculator. If your BMI is under 30 you require 400 micrograms of Folic acid daily, which you can buy from your pharmacy. If your BMI is 30 or over you require 5mgs daily, you need to request this from your GP

Not sure of your BMI, visit this BMI calculator to work it out!

If your BMI is over 25, please visit our Healthy Lifestyles page for tips on how to reduce your BMI and stay healthy during pregnancy.

No its never been mentioned! I've seen the gp and the midwife and no one had mentioned it :dohh:

When will you see them next? Maybe ring and ask? Unless it's because it's a different area?

I was the same with my second child and it was never mentioned to once in 9 months lol. My gp gave me a prescription for pregnacare...if he thought I needed more than that I imagine he would have.

Although I'm embarking on slimming world so hope to lose a fair bit over the next fee months. Really want to get st least 2 stone gone!

Hey everyone, a newbie here :) found out Wednesday I'm expecting my third. Although my partners first. I'm 3+4 and did another test this morning and the line is almost as dark as the control line. I've had several mcs and a mmc 2 years ago so very nervous but I'm finally believing it hehe, period isn't due until Wednesday so I'll feel better then too but loving my line this morning!

Congratulations to everyone :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members