November Nuggets ~ 2016

Aww that's really sad ��

Will have a look Christina x

Hello lovely ladies!

How is everyone? What have I missed? Hope everyone and babies are well - happy 22 weeks Jox, where is the time going?!

Holiday was amazing but wifi awful so not been able to check in and I think it would take forever to catch up on two weeks worth of posts.

To combat the holiday blues we've just bought our pushchair! Our old one took such a battering on the plane that I didn't want to wait any longer for a new one. Decided on a mountain buggy duet but will use with joey bag between now and baby arriving.

Finally feeling lots of movement so wonder if placenta has moved. First really strong one had me doubled over in passport queue and lots of worried people thinking I'd gone into early labour as it was such a shock and suddenly so strong!

Sorry for long ramble. Looking forward to catching up with everyone xxx

So nice to hear from u scarlet!! Hope u had a lovely holiday?!

Time really is flying by!!!! Loving how big and strong these babies r getting xxx

Holiday was lovely thank you. Am feeling more relaxed but also more focused on what needs to be sorted ASAP.

My sis has been here today. Last time I'll see her before she becomes a mummy, was a very emotional goodbye

How are you? How is SiL and baby now?

How long till ur sister has the baby?

Sil and baby came out of hospital after 6 days!! He's 3 weeks old today, was weighed a few days ago and is up to about 4lb5oz so above his birth weight now. He's doing well from the sounds of things. We've only seen him the once in hopistal and once at fils. Since all the stuff with OHs family I've took a step back so not made any suggestion to go see them etc I'm letting OH make all the effort in terms of contact with his family coz me making an effort for the last 2 years for me no where x

Took a bump pic yesterday and I'm bump seems to have changed!! I've just been feeling really fat and not felt 'happy' with my bump at all but yesterday it seems to have turned into a proper bump lol maybe she's changed position lol xx

Been up since six. Had a bit of emotional moment for no good reason. I have tidied my room and Lucy watched Minions. I seem to have a bit energy at the moment which is good as it means I can get things done.

Glad that your SIL baby is doing well. I dont blame you for taking a step back. Its frustrating isnt it they way people are sometimes.

I know what U mean dark, I found about 2 hrs worth of energy to clean up yesterday but could do with finding another couple of hrs worth again today lol xx

Elmo that's devastating sending prayers to her and her family.

Dark devastating as well so sad sending prayers to her and her family as well. Do they know the cause of their loss?

She's due two weeks tomorrow, it's come round so quickly and it's strange cos when she's due then I'll be as pregnant as she was when I told her I was pregnant - if that makes sense.

Totally understand where you're coming from Jox. You've got enough stuff on in your own life and getting ready for little lady you
Don't want to waste time and energy and people who aren't giving back.

I wish I had a neat bump. Feeling v fat after the holiday! Been back to Zumba tonight though so that's eased the holiday binge guilt!!

I think it is too dark.

Had some horrible news in a Due in November group that I am part of on fb. Last week One of the ladies went for her 20 week scan and they found that she had almost no amniotic fluid left and that the baby does not have kidneys...she has gone into hospital today to give birth to her baby :( :( :(

Oh how sad! No kidneys is our biggest fear! It's a really rare malformation for a baby to make it that far without them, but SIL's first daughter was that. Since we have no idea if it's genetic on DH's side or what, the 20 week morphology scan is always the most nerve-wracking for our family! Last time with DD as soon as we saw the kidneys we could relax.

On a sad note on my side, a woman from my March 2015 group who is some weeks behind me just found out that her baby has Downs Syndrome. I'm not sad that happened, as I don't view it as a horrible fate, but she feels differently and I'm not sure whether she's going to keep her or not. It seriously breaks my heart, and I've been talking to her and providing her with resources (including another mama I know with a daughter with DS) but obviously I can't make the decision for her and she will do whatever is best for her family.

Welcome back Scarlett! Glad you had a nice time xx

Missfrick that's sad, but I agree with you, there's only so much you can advise someone in that situation. The decision is ultimately theirs, but I hope they do make the right choice xx

Thanks Smiley! How are you and the new house? are you all unpacked now?

That is sad miss Frick. When do you have your scan?

Wow it's just dawned on me that for some of us V Day and a countdown in double digits really isn't that far away now. Eeeeeekkkkk how did that happen?! We're so not ready AT ALL!!!!!

I didn't realise that there were things like that they looked for in your scan. During mine she did mention that the heart was separated from the stomach, which I thought was odd but then I don't look at the risks otherwise I would be a nervous wreck.

I think you can only advise people but in the end it is their choice :(

I'm having a down day today, it's a year since I lost my dad so just feeling a bit rubbish.

DD has an eye appointment this afternoon, then we're taking them ice skating and I'm going to nip out and have a look at some baby things.

Hugs Carly, I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:

Hope the ice skating and shopping helps take your mind off things xx

Scarlett new house is great. The move was sooo stressful though. Still a few bits to unpack but mostly sorted now thank god! Yes, 8 days till V day for me :shock:

Ah Carly Hun I'm sorry doll I hope you get through today ok xxx

That is so very sad about the baby with downs. It's difficult as you have to be very careful not to push too much as I realise how incredibly personal decision it is to make. For me it would make no difference whatsoever but we are all different people I suppose :(

I joined the fb group xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->