November Nuggets ~ 2016

Almost - I'm there at 4pm, so fingers crossed they are trained enough to look for it, if not I will have to wait for a referral.

Great news for all th scans and well done to those staying team yellow xx

Happy belated birthday almost, hope u had a lovely day x

The pram we've chose is the cosatto ooba, we love it. 4 boys between us it only feels right to go a bit ott on pink lol

It's the weekend so work for me but luckily I'm only working till midnight now which makes a huge difference!!

Anyway, I hope ur all ok and babies r behaving xx

Ahh bet that makes all the difference Jox!

Good luck Carly!!

My hubby has been in Tenerife since Wednesday, missing him loads. He is back early hours Monday :)

Just at soft play with the kids. Weather is awful here.

Baby kicking and moving loads, regularly feeling AND seeing movements from the outside now. Now we have moved I feel like I can start really getting organised now. Can't believe some of us will be in third tri in a month or so :shock:

My dd is one goofy kid! She is full speed ahead i.e. With walking. She has been chasing the dog around the house for the last 20 min. Poor dog. Hahaha

Sorry for late reply, was so busy last night.

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All was ok but we have to go back because she could only see 2 chambers of his heart, he was been a monkey and wouldn't turn, even after a 5 minute walk around.

They couldn't check my lump because the machines are different so they are referring me.

Also no pictures because he was been that much of a pest she said it wouldn't be fair because they wouldn't show anything. So to get them next time.

Hi everyone just popped in to say hello and glad all is going well!!

Yaay for all our team yellows and yay for you baby boy Carly!! I really do hope you don't have a hernia you poor thing X

Almost I hope you had lovely birthday!

Dark it's going to take some getting used to her not being Sky :) lovely name though either way, how about Melody Sky? They go lovely together as a middle name!

Well our nursery is now plastered, decorated and carpeted, we are starting to put the furniture together it's looking beautiful! Yesterday we had all out stairs and landing plastered after waiting three years so that was nice lol. Feeling lots lovely movements and from the outside :) I'm in love xx

Aww congratulations on ur boy Carly!! Little monkey!! I hope u don't have a hernia and that ur able to get it checked soon X

Elmo, that sounds fab, getting lots sorted!! Other then the deposit on the pushchair we've done nothing!!! I keep thinking we need to start getting. It's sorted then I think I'm only 22 weeks but it's going so fast!!

Happy 22 weeks scarlet!!

Hope ur all having a nice weekend. I've slept so much it's ridiculous!! Only at work till midnight then still in bed till nearly 11:30!!! Just having a coffee then gonna make myself get off my bum and get the house tidied up!! OH is on a horrible run of shifts and it's not fair him coming home to a messy house!!

Congrats Carly :happydance: sorry he was being awkward but at least you get to see him again :)

I'm sleeping loads too Jox (well, still having shitty sleeps because the kids wake so early) but having naps every single day! So exhausted!

I've done a big clean this morning too because DH is due back from his holiday tonight.

Elmo, nursery progress sounds exciting!

Congrats Carly. I have been so busy this morning. Baby has been a bit quiet but now she is moving.

Carly congrats in a boy what a silly monkey! Haha. Stinks having to eat about the bump diagnosis best of luck with that!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ladies I'm celebrating tonight with the whole family (parents sister dh and ds) and then ds dh and I will have dinner tomorrow as well to celebrate just us then seeing the shallows with dh while ds spends time with grammy and grampy!

Smiley and Jox I find if I don't have a day nap I am exauhsted so I'm back toe day napping as well it doesn't help sleep wise that ds runs into our room at 5 or 6 am every morning to go back to sleep with us for an hour it's exauhsting!

Elmo so sweet to feel movements especially from the outside. So exciting your nursery is comming along! Our nursery is basically set up bc ds bed set is the crib turned into the toddler bed haha so once dh removes the wallpaper from the nursery room and paints it we just put back what we have and just change the mattress and bedding and lamp and add the decor. I'm looking at a new bed for ds he moves into into a larger room maybe next month.

Thanks everyone :)

Elmo - Nursery sounds lovely!

Almost - Have a great night :)

I am struggling with naps. Especially as Lucy is getting to the stage where she doesn't need them. If she naps she is impossible to get to bed at bed time.

I know we kind of have ages but I'm freaking out when I think it's only 4 pay days! Just 4 lots of money and we have so much to get, it's like our first since we have nothing after the vasectomy! Xx

Elmo I understand what your saying. I keep saying I will wait to get the pram and I am like err I might not have time for that. I dont know why but I feel like its going pretty fast.

I think it is too dark.

Had some horrible news in a Due in November group that I am part of on fb. Last week One of the ladies went for her 20 week scan and they found that she had almost no amniotic fluid left and that the baby does not have kidneys...she has gone into hospital today to give birth to her baby :( :( :(

How horrible. One of my friends who was 24 weeks lost her baby a couple of days ago.

So I am trying to figure out what to do about work. I need to work as long as possible bc my maternity leave is unpaid. However, I do A LOT of driving. Lately I am completely swollen by the end of the day. I know I probably won't be able to drive starting at 36 weeks as I have to go 30-45 min away from home and in the middle of no where with no cell signal. But now I'm wondering if my dr is going to pull me from doing this sooner. =\ argh.

Also, I'm Going to start a a November Nuggets 2016 FB group. I seem to be on FB more than here recently. So feel free to look it up. Once people have joined I'll make it a secret group

Elmo and Dark that is horrible for both of them :cry: we need to remember how lucky we are sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->