November Nuggets ~ 2016

Thanks Katie, I guessed the single mum bit but couldn't work out the rest and yay for guessing the letters right too lol

To be fair, some of the nightmares I've seen between separated parents I can TOTALLY see why some of u would go down that route!!! My life would probably be half as stressful if I had!!! Xx

After my mega busy day am looking forward to a bath, book and bed. Have a consultant appointment tomorrow so ready for it.

Work over with for another week! I have read everything but can't remember it all! Hope everyone is well! Xx

I'm sorry! I totally thought I could keep up with a group and failed miserably!!

I've just read backwards for a week and hope you're all well, feeling better, or getting there.

There seems to be a fair amount going on and it seems I'm pretty hopeless at keeping up! But I thought I'd sit down, catch up and say hi again!

I'll do a wee mini intro that may explain my quietness lol!
I'm an introvert, and this is my second baby. I work full time and have a hobby that is also a second job :haha:

I'll try get on here more often, but this is the worst fortnight to try as I have a lot of intensive work to do with some tight deadlines! But I thought if I never came on now, I'd never get the chance!

Anyways,sorry for the essay!

Hi Smiley!

I learned in my first pregnancy that the boards were a scary place, so really just stuck to my journals, and followed the journals of the girls following mine. How social!

I'm working more hours than normal at the moment, but that will go back to normal after this month, woohoo!

Oh, and boo to the tingling fingers! Glad you've got an appt to see to that!

My hobby/other job is cake baking & decorating, which I have to do in my 'spare' time, so I can get pretty tired after 8hrs at work, dinner, bath & bed for my daughter and then two or three hours on the caking. Then repeat the next day!

I'm trying to catch up with my personal correspondences tonight while the football is on, so thought I'd start here! :Haha:

Hey! I'm here. I promise I didn't get lost. Ha =/. I am on FB way more than here lately. But I also think it's because I usually only come on here at night, using my phone, and there are so many ads that pop up, I get cranky.

Anyway. Baby girl is moving tons! She is way more active than my daughter ever was. It's literally all day. I also think I saw her moving from the outside today! Though maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. Hehe

Other than that I'm going to head to bed and enjoy my morning off tomorrow. I literally am only working 4:30- 5:30pm tomorrow because someone decided to schedule a meeting at 4:30pm on a Friday of a three day holiday weekend. And it could have been a four day weekend if I didn't have this meeting!!

Night! Hope all is well with everyone. And welcome to those who are new =]

Morning ladies.
Pretty exhausted today as my wonderful two year old decided to spend 2 hours screaming her head off and she refused to sleep. Its not like her at all. I have a consultant appointment today for my heart and will hopefully will find out the plan for delivery.

Yeah 4h of July is on Monday so most things are closed Monday and none of my clients want to meet with me Tuesday so far so I might be off then also!

I know it's going to be a long weekend with our dog. She is terrified of fireworks and we heard people setting some off last night already. Last year we had Louise in our room as she was only a little over 2 months by 4th of July and we had the sound spa going. We might bring it back into our room starting tonight for the dog. Otherwise she lays in between us, shakes and cries. Poor doggie!

This baby seems to enjoy dancing on my bladder. im not impressed. Haha.

Hi ladies it's so busy on here can't catch up haha I think I read most between last night and today. My little girl hasn't moved as much yesterday but she did move and I have that anterior placenta so trying not to make a big deal of differing movements this early on she can give some hard kicks though. I know she's up around 6 and 7 am and then 3 to 4 or 5ish bc of her movements :) dh has been feeling them sometimes which is nice! I'm off to a block party with my son and parents and sister dh works today and tomorrow so he can enjoy 4th of July events with us Sunday and Monday :) hope all are well!

Sorry your feeling unwell Deuce :hugs:

Hope all of you enjoy your 4th July weekend.

Deuce I hope it's nothing either i totally rant about feeling sick so during pregnancy it sucks! Haha good luck! Get lots of rest and the hot or warm lemon honey water is is a great idea now I want some yumm!

So kind of random but I bought my little princesses carseat today it will come mid July am I crazy buying it so soon? I figured it was on sale today and why not get everything I need slowly and early so I dont have the stress of oh no I need all these items I don't have yet. I am considering a bassinet I only had a crib for ds but his room is literally seconds from ours right across from us and I didn't breast feed him more than a few months but with this baby I won't be a working mom and would love to breast feed longer I feel like having bassinet would be more convenient than getting up all the time to feed.

Almost, we bought the whole travel system (stroller and infant car seat) early because it was on sale!
We used a co-sleeper that you can attach to our bed. So convenient :D Highly recommend one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->