November Nuggets ~ 2016

I was the same with my second child and it was never mentioned to once in 9 months lol. My gp gave me a prescription for pregnacare...if he thought I needed more than that I imagine he would have.

Although I'm embarking on slimming world so hope to lose a fair bit over the next fee months. Really want to get st least 2 stone gone!

Me too!! I don't go to the groups I do it online. I've lost 8.5lbs so far (stayed the same this morning)

Did you know your allowed an extra A and B choice while pregnant?

Congratulations and welcome Roxanne :)

I was the same with my second child and it was never mentioned to once in 9 months lol. My gp gave me a prescription for pregnacare...if he thought I needed more than that I imagine he would have.

Although I'm embarking on slimming world so hope to lose a fair bit over the next fee months. Really want to get st least 2 stone gone!

Me too!! I don't go to the groups I do it online. I've lost 8.5lbs so far (stayed the same this morning)

Did you know your allowed an extra A and B choice while pregnant?

Aw brill! Didn't know about the extra A and B! I lost 3 stone on SW last time but I've put it all back on again :blush:

Same Smiley :( I lost 3.5stone last year but it all crept back on! We've done it once, we can do it again :)

I spoke to a consultant online about the A and B, I was quite pleased, means I can have weetabix and a sandwich now :haha:

:hi: can I join? Just got my bfp from my Lmp due November 18th :cloud9: look forward to getting to know you all xxx l

Welcome Roxane X

Yes extra a's and b's while pregnant. Look into it coz it isn't 'healthy' to diet while pregnant and slimming world don't condone it, they'll just assist in healthy heating and minimising weight gain. I lost over 3 st back in 2014 but slowly put some back on. I joined slimming world in Jan and lost a stone until bfp (didn't have much more than a stone to lose) but I'm taking a break for a few weeks till I know if this pregnancy is gonna work out.

I feel so poorly again this afternoon :cry: headache and feeling sick. Done the pots so oh doesn't moan but just gonna lay down till the boys pester me for their tea lol xx

Same Smiley :( I lost 3.5stone last year but it all crept back on! We've done it once, we can do it again :)

I spoke to a consultant online about the A and B, I was quite pleased, means I can have weetabix and a sandwich now :haha:

We can support each other make sure we stick to it. My bmi is currently 33.5 :blush:

Welcome ironmans mummy :kiss:

So sorry to see u lost ur first, he was born sleeping almost 2 years after my little boy was, also at 36 weeks. Aren't rainbow babies just precious :cloud9: wishing u a happy and healthy 8 months ahead xx

Welcome to all the newcomers! And congratulations!

Jox well done on your weight loss! I'm not going to be crash dieting or anything just following the plan. I'd be lying if I said I don't wanna lose weight while I'm pregnant because I do!

My weight has been out of control for two years. Ever since my mc I just cant get on top or commit. I am taking it easy and not having as many take aways.

I have done, it's the only diet that's recognised by the royal college of midwives, as it's not really a diet just a healthy eating plan, they don't advise weight change but I think if your a larger person then a pound or so per week isn't going to harm.

I'm going to continue as I am, if I lose or gain either way that's the way my body will go. I certainly don't starve on it so obviously not expecting 5lb loss' lol. I lost 8.5lbs before I even knew I was pregnant so that weight obviously wasn't meant to be there.

But then again if my body tells me I need chocolate and ice cream then I'll eat chocolate and ice cream :haha:

We can support each other make sure we stick to it. My bmi is currently 33.5 :blush:

:happydance: Definatly! Mines 39.2 :cry: my GP said if I was 6ft 5 then I'd be perfect :haha:

:hi: can I join? Just got my bfp from my Lmp due November 18th :cloud9: look forward to getting to know you all xxx l

Welcome & congratulations :flower:

Welcome Roxane X

Yes extra a's and b's while pregnant. Look into it coz it isn't 'healthy' to diet while pregnant and slimming world don't condone it, they'll just assist in healthy heating and minimising weight gain. I lost over 3 st back in 2014 but slowly put some back on. I joined slimming world in Jan and lost a stone until bfp (didn't have much more than a stone to lose) but I'm taking a break for a few weeks till I know if this pregnancy is gonna work out.

I feel so poorly again this afternoon :cry: headache and feeling sick. Done the pots so oh doesn't moan but just gonna lay down till the boys pester me for their tea lol xx

Sorry your not feeling well :hugs: Have a quick and easy tea then you can get back to the sofa :)

Sorry jox missed that you are feeling poorly! Hope you feel better soon :hugs: all I've done today is wash the dishes and put an load of washing on!

Yes my consultant told me that. I'm hoping to go back once I've got March out of the way.

Suppose to be doing chicken and rice, nice and easy I suppose lol xx

Smiley, sounds like my day with a little added nap in there too lol was suppose to go to the gym this morning but chose McDonald's breakfast instead :haha: haven't had a sausage and egg mcmuffin or hash brown since starting slimming world at the beginning of Jan, I needed it lol x

Oh Jox I could just eat that :haha:

I opened a can of tuna at dinner and couldn't bare to eat it once I saw it so gave it to the cats. Then I did a jacket potato but halfway through cooking realised I didn't have any beans - this made me so sad! So I settled for an uncle Ben's sweet and sour!

Had my scan this morning & all we could see was the yolk sac because I'm so early. I go back for another scan on the 16th! Also, had another beta done today so I am curious what that number is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->