• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Nuggets ~ 2016

I've been getting slight cramping over the past week too as well as pesky Braxton Hicks, but all part of being pregnant I guess.

Older children are being very helpful today around the house, helping with chores and looking after the young ones so I can try and rest a little.

Think the baby is trying to "break out" as its legs and arms are poking out today all over the place.

Hardly sleeping either as just feel extremely heavy and uncomfortable.

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

aw deuce sounds rough sorry to hear you failed the second test but now you can be monitored so that is good things should improve for you! I also feel like that's all I do i had a burst of energy where I got the entire nursery ready just need window treatments so we are in great shape really and my sprinkle is next weekend so hoping to stalk up on diapers and wipes there haha. but ya after my energy organizing spurt I'm exauhsted and eating comfort food it's not good. :(

Mel that's great your kids can be so helpful. my son can be helpful or he can be very fresh and hard to deal with...part of having a threenager i guess! haha

Having one of those feeling really pregnant days today...

Slight backache, tiredness, mild cramping, sore all over and general grumpiness.

Can I really be turning 32 weeks next Tuesday?

I also put I was due on the 15 Nov, when I meant to put 8 Nov!!! :dohh:
Blame my stupid baby brain!!

Mel I am also due nov 8th I have the 7th on my ticker but my drs changed my dd to the 8th election day and due date day! haha

my baby girl finally moved good tonight only slight ones hear and there all day it was making me so nervous it will be nice when the last month comes and the fun of wondering when she arrives will begin one more month and a day until the last month eeeek! :)

Oh wow isn't that early?! did you go early with your first baby? exciting though your far enough where baby would be totally fine! :)

Well I'm scheduled a section for Halloween so I was hoping to make it till then. And no, actually with my daughter had to be induced at 40 weeks...(lost half of amniotic fluid and had no sign of labor whatsoever) so this is all new to me. :haha: I'm a little concerned. I feel 32 weeks might be a little too early. Hoping she keeps baking for a few weeks or so

Already called today, they told me it could be days or weeks. It's different for every woman. Just have to take it easy and take it day by day. To prepare for tomorrow but not EXPECT it to happen tomorrow.

Well I'm scheduled a section for Halloween so I was hoping to make it till then. And no, actually with my daughter had to be induced at 40 weeks...(lost half of amniotic fluid and had no sign of labor whatsoever) so this is all new to me. :haha: I'm a little concerned. I feel 32 weeks might be a little too early. Hoping she keeps baking for a few weeks or so

Hi twicky. I have been losing my mucus plug for weeks. It can and does regenerate. Were you bleeding?

I was at hospital last night with reduced movements baby girl started kicking immediately once the monitor was attached (typically)

I'm 32 weeks today and starting to feel really awful...

Backache, cramping and pressure.....

Hope it's not the start of slow labour as read that these could be signs of it. Just hope baby stays in for a few more weeks....

Hi twicky. I have been losing my mucus plug for weeks. It can and does regenerate. Were you bleeding?

I was at hospital last night with reduced movements baby girl started kicking immediately once the monitor was attached (typically)

I don't think I was actively bleeding...but the mucous was tinted with blood. It wasn't much maybe a glob the size of a quarter. (Sorry tmi) I've also been having a lot of pressure in my pelvis and "down there and I do feel like my abdomen tightens on and off. No pain really, just extreme discomfort.

I'm glad she started moving for you at the hospital! .

I've just had the midwife out, as I couldn't cope any more with the discomfort...

Baby is doing fine and seems to be on the way to being engaged.

And it also looks as if I am in slow labour, which could last for weeks, but may also settle down again. I've to keep a check and if the pains get stronger then to get back in touch.

Feel so so tired and really uncomfortable....

dark glad all is ok it sounds like we are all at a similar discomfort level. I have been backed up for days and now I'm pooping a million times today stomach achey a little back achey crampy not feeling so hot def very fatigued. I'm wondering if I'm pooping a lot because I have increased my veggie intake or because labor is slowly on its way as long as it's safe for Abby ide love for her to come in October! still some things to be done curtains and valence need to be sewn I have all the fabric though I need my son's costume to be sewn (my mom does this for me I want to learn to sew though!) we have to put the carseat in we thought we would wait until October and I need a new crib matress since the one I have has been used twice I think it isn't firm enough to be safe for an infant.

I'm getting so uncomfortable with all this discomfort, so I've asked the midwife if there is a chance I could get induced earlier, as I'm really struggling. She said she would look in to it and get back in touch.

She called back about 30 minutes later and I've been booked in to get induced at 36 weeks!!! So baby will be here around 11 October!!

So so happy I don't have to wait too long as really tired.

It doesn't help that my 2 year old was up being sick last night.

So here is my bump today, with an almost engaged baby....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 9
I had to call the doctor out a few days ago as I was in such pain and getting pressure.

She checked me and I'm measuring 42 weeks and 2cm! I am to be on bed rest until the birth as baby is very low down. I'm only allowed up for the bathroom.

I've got the midwife coming today with a scanner to check on the baby size, as they think it's a big baby, or that I'm further along than 32 weeks.

I can hardly stand up without feeling incredibly heavy and sore, but I managed to get a quick photo the other day of my heffalump bump, as I was able to stand up for more than 5 seconds!!!

I've suddenly got huge.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members