• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Nuggets ~ 2016

twicky how come your having to have a c section early? happy Halloween to you then right?! a cut elittlw pumpkin baby! :)

deuce sorry to put that worry into your mind haha I have a real fear of it after falling twice once when pregnant women ds and again when holding ds as a young toddler I got hurt both times but both times ds was fine my leg got caught in a seat belt one of the times from my husbands car and I went right down the other my foot also got stuck getting out of by he car image. cluts a guess haha

so irritated a article on Facebook was totally dissing ivf saying it's selfish and we should all adopt instead and I'm over here like if u feel that way then how come these ppl didn't adopt same thing to me natural or ivf u didn't take a adoption child ugh sry just had to rant people are so rude and just done get it ahhh deep breath!

twicky how come your having to have a c section early? happy Halloween to you then right?! a cut elittlw pumpkin baby! :)

I'll be 39 weeks. I had a very traumatic birth last time where I hemmoraged and I almost died as well as my daughter. I was exactly 40 weeks, going overdue and they found out I had lost half of my amniotic fluid and they induced me. My labor was exactly 24 hours and I was scheduled to have a c section after the 15 hour mark. My doctor was too busy drinking and painting his deck so he let me lie there until I finally progressed to 9cm , he finally showed up and then i barely managed to push her out, he had to use the vac, the.n i hemmoraged for an unknown reason, and my daughter was born blue and not breathing. This has been a discussion with my family and midwife since the beginning of the pregnancy. We decided that it was better for everyone, and especially the health of myself and the little one if I just go ahead and do elective cesarean. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience that is so scarey! I hope having one sooner than later will help move things along smoothly for both you and baby! you are one brave mama! :)

im curious if I will have to have a c section it scares me to death I have panic attacks and I started having one at 8cmdilated getting the epidural from the paid I couldn't take it anymore so those thought of being awake during surgery i might pass out I'm so afraid of that happening! but drs told me to consider it as an option due to my bad birth experience (although not as bad as yours) and baby girl has been breech a long time so if she doesn't move I really won't have a choice in bathe matter but her health is what is most important

deuce so glad everything turned out to be okay and a. false alarm! so no pre-eclampsia? I had that borderline last pregnancy I guess my blood pressure was a tiny bit high and I had some headaches and swelling but it wasn't super bad or anything although I was induces but not early he came days late.
have been having a lot of BH I think having to pee then going pee causes them sometimes getting up and down causes them....

I feel like I'm gaining too much weight too fast I started at 106 and I'm already over 128....and I still have a little over ten weeks to go omg I'm going to be a whale more than I already am now my back has been killing from this weight I mean 22 extra lbs is a lot for my 5 foot 2 height and petite size! I feel like I'll gain 35 this pregnancy at this rate if not 40 omg

Deuce you must be so relieved. I really hope your can accommodate your needs. I'm in a physicaly demanding job too and some days hit me harder than others, finding time to sit for any length of time is an issue. The ladies I work with are great though and have taken on extra to make sure I do less, but like you if someone doesn't turn up I have to pick up the slack. I know if it gets to the point where I need to be put in an office job, I'll have to leave early. Only 4 weeks left of work thankfully!

Almost good point about having babies in summer vs winter, if I was in your climate I'd worry too. I'm a huge klutz and slip, trip, fall over everything! Ice is my enemy and I always slip over when we're on holidays. Our winters here are warm, our summers are stinking hot so I'm very grateful to be pregnant during winter. Unfortunately we also lose power alot in summer due to daily storms so poor babies will have to adapt to warm, sticky days and nights without the a/c.

Twicky how cool to have a Halloween baby! Sorry to hear about your last pregnancy though. What happened to you sounds almost identical to my sisters labor with her first. It's scary to think it can get to that point in this day and age. She's very aware of how lucky she and her DD are to be here. She almost didn't try for a 2nd (had issues with that labor too but not as bad).

Oh my haven't been on here in forever! Still alive and kicking - literally! :D Just got back from an overcrowded touristy place in Italy but it was very convenient for families. Our son got to play in the sand and i got to swim in the sea. :)
Hope everyone is doing ok and all the babies are baking nicely. My belly has been growing and it really is starting to get quite uncomfortable now. Only 2 1/2 months to go!! Will be doing the glucose test this week.

deuce I notice when I'm more active and then sit and get up and down it triggers quite long BH too.

WTT glad all is well best of luck at your glucose test!

I'm off to the ob tomorrow. does anyone know when they start to measure bumps and check the cervix? I would guess bump measurements start first maybe cervical checks in last month? Almost September a month closer to meeting our babies!

Only 70 days for you Almost! In the UK they dont generally check cervix unless its regarding an induction or something.

dark I was induced actually so maybe that's why the check got my mucus plug to start comming out so that was good last time as nothing was happening past my due date not even one cm dilated!

had my maternity shoot last night outside ot was so amazing my son was not super cooperative and he usually is during shoots but since it was outdoors I think we wanted to just play haha

Hi

I've just joined today and it's my first time using a pregnancy forum.

I'm expecting my 8th baby (yes No.8) and due 15 November.

My other children age from 14 down to 2. I had my first at 16. All were conceived naturally and all natural births.

I'm 31 weeks, but feel like I'm 40 as I feel massive!!!

Hope to have another natural birth this time too.

wow Mel you are a busy mama! how many boys how many girls? congrats on your pregnancy I hear ya I feel massive and I've been ready as of weeks ago to give birth hahaha wanting November to be here already so bad as I am sure many of us are.

had my prenatal appt today measuring exactly at 32 weeks (they started measuring my bump today :) all is well and go back in a couple weeks next month I have an appt each week and I can't wait as each appt is a step closer to meeting my baby girl! I've been getting painful kicks from her a lot she's a strong one! :)

I've got 3 girls and 4 boys.

They are, in birth order: Girl 14, Boy 12, Boy 10, Girl 8, Boy 6, Girl 4, Boy 2.

I'm convinced this one is another girl, as I feel exactly the same way when I was expecting my daughters, but my husband is convinced it's another boy. I would like another girl to even the numbers up!!!

And they are called Rebecca, Connor, Jack, Madison, Kyle, Bethany and Mason.

This one will either be a Liam or a Paige.

aw my son is Liam and I also like Paige! I love mason too along with your other names so nice you have a good mix!

this morning I had painful cramping all over my stomach after having a couple slices of cinnimon toast with water kind of freaked me out and I'm having lots of braxton hicks close together ughh relaxing and having water hoping they let up I'm not even 32 weeks yet it's too soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->