November Nuggets ~ 2016

Had my scan this morning & all we could see was the yolk sac because I'm so early. I go back for another scan on the 16th! Also, had another beta done today so I am curious what that number is!

Hopefully you can see a bit more of bubba next week! When will you find out your betas?

Snow: Let us know how your scan goes!!!!! :flower::flower::flower: I always spot in pregnancy (lost 1, had 2 healthy bubbas!), so hopefully it's just nothing! :winkwink:

Alfiecat: It's so great to see you here, after being in the TTC forums together!! :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!

I have a serious bloat going on to! :haha: I've been on spring break, but I'm scared my students will ask question tomorrow! :wacko: I have constant nausea, but I only vomited once! I hope it stays that way! I was seriously sick with my daughter (my record was throwing up 9 times in 1 night, and that was about at 16 weeks!), but I never threw up with my son! We shall see what this one brings!

Lots of love Jemma, it's impossible to forget those scans isn't it. Hopefully everything is complete different this time. How many weeks will u be for ur scan? Xx

Hugs jemma xx my scan is 1st April which makes me 10 weeks from LMP...so is yours 10 weeks ish too? Wonder why they are so early?!

My scan on the 6th makes me 10+3 don't know why it's so early, my last one was bang on 12 weeks... oh well I can't complain... I also have my private scan at 8+4 so I'll see some growth hopefully :happydance:

You lot have been busy chattering today :haha: like you lot though I've only really done minimal housework, enough to prevent OH having a pop about doing nothing all day :rofl:

good on those of you sticking to your diet routines, mines out the window lol

Also welcome to the new gals and congratulations girls :hugs:

Snow: I was catching up on the forum, and missed everyone's updates from today! YAY for a yolk sack and for another scan soon!!! :happydance:

Welcome ironmans mummy :kiss:

So sorry to see u lost ur first, he was born sleeping almost 2 years after my little boy was, also at 36 weeks. Aren't rainbow babies just precious :cloud9: wishing u a happy and healthy 8 months ahead xx

Sorry sorry to see you lost your first also. Your right my rainbow boy is the world to me. Our angels will be guardian angels to these baby's also:hugs: h&h 9 months xxx

I think I'm in a loose loose situation right now. Don't drink enough water- get crampy. Drink water- have to pee way to much! Ha!

I also feel panicky bc I have a lot less symptoms this time around than w/ my daughter. I had to test again just to ensure there was a line. Waiting for my initial confirmation appt is going to be hard. It's not until the 25th!!!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?
I'm 3w4d pregnant. Just had my first midwife appointment yesterday and it's all getting very exciting now! I'm due November 18th and we already have a beautiful 15 month old daughter.
Just been for my HCG levels and nervous about the results! I had hcg done at around 5 weeks last time and it was super-high at 47,000. So this time I'm gonna be a bit anxious if it doesn't come back as high!

I'm 3w4d pregnant. Just had my first midwife appointment yesterday and it's all getting very exciting now! I'm due November 18th and we already have a beautiful 15 month old daughter.
Just been for my HCG levels and nervous about the results! I had hcg done at around 5 weeks last time and it was super-high at 47,000. So this time I'm gonna be a bit anxious if it doesn't come back as high!
:hi: congratulations. Iv just joined the November Nuggets also....my due date is also November 18th :happydance:

Eek! I found a clinic who does free pregnancy testing and a free ultrasound. I got an appointment for tomorrow!! Now I don't have to wait till the end of the month for some reassurance. I probably won't see much as I'm only 5w2d but at least it will be confirmed

Smiley, sounds like my day with a little added nap in there too lol was suppose to go to the gym this morning but chose McDonald's breakfast instead :haha: haven't had a sausage and egg mcmuffin or hash brown since starting slimming world at the beginning of Jan, I needed it lol x

Ooooh McDonalds! Much better than the gym :lol:

Oh Jox I could just eat that :haha:

I opened a can of tuna at dinner and couldn't bare to eat it once I saw it so gave it to the cats. Then I did a jacket potato but halfway through cooking realised I didn't have any beans - this made me so sad! So I settled for an uncle Ben's sweet and sour!

I went to asda before and bought loads of tuna because I reallyyyy fancy some but it wasn't till I got home I remembered you aren't supposed to eat much when preg...is it 1 tin a week or something like that?! I could eat about ten tins, just really fancy some :haha:

Had my scan this morning & all we could see was the yolk sac because I'm so early. I go back for another scan on the 16th! Also, had another beta done today so I am curious what that number is!

Great news!

I have a serious bloat going on to! :haha: I've been on spring break, but I'm scared my students will ask question tomorrow! :wacko: I have constant nausea, but I only vomited once! I hope it stays that way! I was seriously sick with my daughter (my record was throwing up 9 times in 1 night, and that was about at 16 weeks!), but I never threw up with my son! We shall see what this one brings!

Interesting because I never had sickness with my boys either. Not a single bit. And I'm feeling the same this time round so I'm thinking another boy!

Lots of love Jemma, it's impossible to forget those scans isn't it. Hopefully everything is complete different this time. How many weeks will u be for ur scan? Xx

Hugs jemma xx my scan is 1st April which makes me 10 weeks from LMP...so is yours 10 weeks ish too? Wonder why they are so early?!

My scan on the 6th makes me 10+3 don't know why it's so early, my last one was bang on 12 weeks... oh well I can't complain... I also have my private scan at 8+4 so I'll see some growth hopefully :happydance:

You lot have been busy chattering today :haha: like you lot though I've only really done minimal housework, enough to prevent OH having a pop about doing nothing all day :rofl:

I do the same...just enough so looks like I've not sat around all day :lol:

I think I'm in a loose loose situation right now. Don't drink enough water- get crampy. Drink water- have to pee way to much! Ha!

I also feel panicky bc I have a lot less symptoms this time around than w/ my daughter. I had to test again just to ensure there was a line. Waiting for my initial confirmation appt is going to be hard. It's not until the 25th!!!

All the waiting around is horrid isn't it!

Congrats! 47k wow!

Eek! I found a clinic who does free pregnancy testing and a free ultrasound. I got an appointment for tomorrow!! Now I don't have to wait till the end of the month for some reassurance. I probably won't see much as I'm only 5w2d but at least it will be confirmed

Wow that's great wish we had something like that!

Wow loads to read there ladies! Welcome everyone!

Snow what day is the next scan? Hope your next beta's are nice and high :)

I was on the cusp on being overweight by my bmi when I got bfp and that was only 9"11! It's because I'm a midget lol 5"1 X

Christina, yay hope your scan goes well!

Welcome & congrats Dob! :hugs:

I got the results from my 4th beta.... 5,577! Wahooooo!

Thanks tasha thrilled to be.hwrw.

Welcome all the new ladies.

Was trying to work out how to get a bump buddy - any ideas or is this it.

I feel constantly bloated. Tiredness setting in now too. Had my babies 2nd bday ar wknd and am still exhausted !!

Snow: Let us know how your scan goes!!!!! :flower::flower::flower: I always spot in pregnancy (lost 1, had 2 healthy bubbas!), so hopefully it's just nothing! :winkwink:

Alfiecat: It's so great to see you here, after being in the TTC forums together!! :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!

Yay for lots of scans happening!

Got my 2nd beta back today went from 312 last week to 3909 very happy one more next Monday then scan following week wanting my scan soooo bad!

:hi: congratulations. Iv just joined the November Nuggets also....my due date is also November 18th :happydance:

Congrats to you, too! So excited. It's all a bit surreal at the moment as we decided to go down the NTNP route and got pregnant literally the first time we DTD! So stoked but it hasn't quite sunk in yet haha Have you been trying long? Would be cool if we have our babies on the same date!

Smiley- yea it's really bad waiting. I'm really nervous which is making me anxious and stressed! It took some digging to find this clinic.

I'm so excited at the amount of girls we have here so far :happydance: It's getting so busy I can't keep up :haha: going to have to make a list of all your scan dates so I can remember to ask :friends:

Hi, has everyone already booked an appointment with their midwife/ OB? When I had my first I didn't go and see the GP till I was over 12 weeks, my second I saw my GP at 5-6 weeks.. Was planning to self refer this time but unsure which hospital I should book under so all this procrastination is not helpin me.

Jemma I agree lots going on hard to keep track of! Haha lots of babies in the making woohoo! Hope all are feeling well :)

Ok so I'm curious, mainly bc my BNB/now FB group from when I was pregnant with my daughter has people from all over. Where is everyone from? I'm from Iowa. But was born and raised in New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->