November Nuggets ~ 2016

Obgyn appt went great! He is head down and starting to engage. Not dialated yet but we still have a few weeks left to go :D
Feel like this one might be earlier rather than late. He weighs 3kg so far. Talked a lot about procedures at this hospital (my obgyn is head doctor in the labor department there) All sounds good. :D

WTT so glad your appt went well and glad your little boy is in the ready position! I am off later this morning to the dr after I drop ds off at school. yesterday was nuts very stressful a 36min drive each way to visit my sister at her rehab it was so tight in her room (she has a room mate) no where for visitors to sit and very warm to the point i couosnt stay long and ds was antsy. My sister runs cold so the warmth is a plus for her I guess although it worries me sickness will spread fast there. I then made dinner da cried for the whole 45 mins I was cooking because he wanted to go outside he had a boring day we also went grocery shopping although a quick trip still a chore for him! we then delivered food to my parents so they would have a nice couple meals to eat today so today after my appt and after I get ds from school i really need to rest and have a good nap with him! sorry for the rant!

Almost - I'm so sorry about your sister! I hope she'll recover from this in the best way possible.

AFM, an update.
I'm very likely going to be induced soon. I have a consult with the hospital on Monday to make a specific plan so I'll know more then, but at 37 weeks (today) baby is already estimated to weigh 8lbs and if it keeps going it'll be 10lbs by 40 weeks.
My OB may have missed a gestational diabetes diagnosis (getting a belated test tomorrow), but at the same time hindsight is 20/20, it just is what it is and what matters most is that this baby comes out well.
I have all this nesting energy but my DH and I decided that I'm going to sit on my ass from now on and get enough rest and sleep.
I'll keep you posted!

Tuesday ultrasound showed lowed amniotic fluid. Well yesterday I trusted my gut and went back for an ultrasound. Her amniotic fluid is at a 4 so it dropped. They had me admitted to the hospital for fluids...repeat ultrasound this morning showed no progress so just waiting now to see the verdict.

Katie that would be a big baby to deliver naturally best of luck keep us updated on induction day!

hunni I hope your fluid levels rise back up so baby can cook for longer! with ds I had low amniotic fluid but luckily it went back up!

my appt went well very quick they checked me again even though I thought they wouldn't for a while but I said why not haha still no progress over here but heartbeat was nice and strong at 150 and baby is still active and my strep b came back negative so all is well on this end!

Hunni hope baby gets to cook a little longer :hugs:
Yep, that would be a big baby, although my son was 9lbs5oz and he was a week late - all natural birth.
Almost, sounds stressful! Relax as much as possible. Glad your appt went well too :D

Had a appt today at 37 + 5. Everything is well, I have gained absolutely zero this pregnancy...the few pounds I did gain, I lost, so I am quite pleased that I maintained my weight and didn't gain 40 lbs like I did with DD. Heartbeat is good, measurements are good. 2cm dilated and 80 % effaced. My pre op appt will be next Thursday and the following Monday we will have a Halloween baby. Crossing my fingers she keeps baking for another week.!

Hope everyone is doing well! Have to catch up on multiple threads :blush:

twicky how exciting you little one is almost here! so you haven't gained any weight at all how is that possible?! I'm gained at least 30lbs prob more

am I the only one not dilated or effaced?! :( I want to meet my girl a week early! haha

twicky how exciting you little one is almost here! so you haven't gained any weight at all how is that possible?! I'm gained at least 30lbs prob more

I'm actually not sure. With my first I gained like 40 lbs. With this one each week I'd gain pound or two or stay the same...then the next week if I had gained the previous week I'd lose. I am the exact same weight I was at my first baby appt. But I've really watched what I ate and exercised. Midwife isn't concerned, baby is healthy and I am measuring right on. So I don't know haha.

This waiting game is tiring :haha:

Almosthere, you arent alone. I am pretty sure i haven't dilated or effaced or anything, though in Australia they don't make a point to do a cervical check.

I keep checking for my mucus plug each morning but it's still intact.

As for weight gain, pretty sure i've gained 25-30kg lol.

38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and only six days left. I am worn out and enjoying my last day to myself for a long time (DD is at nursery.) I am still convinced that I am going to go into labour before the section.

so exciting dark and deuce sorry you are both so worn out though.

Bay I weighed in this am I have gained 31lbs as long as I don't go over 34 ide be pleased but even 35 is considered fine.

Found out today my brother in laws wife is expecting a little girl that's the 4th granddaughter in the family and 2 grandsons so far :) lots of little girlies!

it's amazing how different each pregnancy is twicky do you have a bump since you didn't gain? there are some woman who don't gain and don't even know they are pregnant so I've heard of that happening I'm quite jealous! lol

it's amazing how different each pregnancy is twicky do you have a bump since you didn't gain? there are some woman who don't gain and don't even know they are pregnant so I've heard of that happening I'm quite jealous! lol
That's the thing, I have a huge bump! Not as big as I was with my first, but I'm still quite round! It is weird how pregnancy differs each time with each woman!

that's really interesting!

I had chills and naseau but it disappeared mayne 15 minutes after I ate lunch I guess I needed more snacks between breakfast and lunch little girl kicks me more when she is hungry too which she discovered right before I got lunch haha

Obgyn called and my iron levels are too low (about half of the norm) so she said Monday morning i should go to the hospital to get an iron IV. Ugh i hate IVs but she said it's better to raise the levels now rather than during labor. So i guess if it's best for Baby...

I'm surprised they don't want you to go right now! your levels can drop more from blood loss after delivery so it's definitely smart to get your levels up and it must be good for baby's continuing growth as well. iron is huge and I would even go in tonight but I'm pushy and that's my opinion that seems dangerously low but I'm not dr and they must know more about it than me lol I'm miss paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->