November Nuggets ~ 2016

Yes. I phoned the midwives who suggested I kept sipping water and contact my GP if I continued to be sick. I was sick again around 11pm last night and now feel nauseous but no more vomiting. They didn't seem concerned but my husband has a blood pressure monitor gave me a once over and my BP is ok, movements are ok and not in pain. Yesterday was horrendous - worst day by far.

Sorry to hear hopeful but glad you're feeling better :hugs:
Good Luck hunni!

Hugs to everyone having a rough time. :hugs:

As for me, only 5 more days until my csection. Baby is engaged and as of last week I was still 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. I doubt I will go early. I have my last appt tomorrow, it's a pre op appt I guess and then Monday we get to meet our 2nd princess. Getting anxious now!

Getting induced today, meaning baby will be here in a matter of days, hopefully some time tomorrow depending on how my cervix responds today! I'm nervous but mostly I feel excited!
I'll try and update asap :)

Good luck to any of you who are going in for inductions, C-sections or "labor because baby wants to come out now :happydance:" within the next week!!

All the best for the induction - hope it goes swiftly! 11 days til my c section - we'll be cuddling babies soon!

Woke with a classic migraine this morning for me. I had one 24hrs before things kicked off with DD and have always thought it was my hormones shifting then so things maybe on the move. Also feel amazing this morning in comparison to what I have been feeling - it maybe because I've felt so rubbish for days and I'm just feeling a bit more normal but I've already tidied the house and started the washing and it's not 8am yet!

Can also tolerate food and fluids without feeling sick.

wow so much is happening this week good luck ladies!

hopeful glad you are feeling better now.

afm i also had my vertigo flashing light migrain and a reguksr painful eye migraine after ds head smacahed above my eyebrow a coupke nights ago ugh. i have my 38 week appt tomorrow should be in and out i think my dr said since ive been checked two weeks in a row she wont bkther this week unless i have synptoms and i wasnt dilated at all last week so this girl is pretty darn cozy in there still! her movements was suoer light and mininal yeaterday but i didnt eant to get another nst because i just had one monday. hoping all the best for my appt tomorrow. for some reason im just so nervous something is going to go terribly wrong i really need my little girl safe and sound in my arms asap! come on November!

Have had some major BH today and of course while out shoppig for food - thankfully with my DH and son ;)
Don't think this Baby will be late like the other one was :haha:

So they canceled my induction. They want to wait until her fluid levels drop to the dangerous levels of a 2 or 3, but then got the nerve to say my placenta could not be functioning correctly. Like I'm in tears because this could lead to a stillborn if not caught in time.

I'm sorry hunni, I have no advice but I'd be freaking out on some people. :hugs:

So has my last baby dr appt today. Csection officially scheduled Monday at 6am. Also having my tubed tied. 24 and this will bee our second... A little bittersweet that this will be my last pregnancy but i know in my gut it's the right decision. Just have to wait a few more days! I can't wait !

wow so much is happening this week good luck ladies!

hopeful glad you are feeling better now.

afm i also had my vertigo flashing light migrain and a reguksr painful eye migraine after ds head smacahed above my eyebrow a coupke nights ago ugh. i have my 38 week appt tomorrow should be in and out i think my dr said since ive been checked two weeks in a row she wont bkther this week unless i have synptoms and i wasnt dilated at all last week so this girl is pretty darn cozy in there still! her movements was suoer light and mininal yeaterday but i didnt eant to get another nst because i just had one monday. hoping all the best for my appt tomorrow. for some reason im just so nervous something is going to go terribly wrong i really need my little girl safe and sound in my arms asap! come on November!

Yeah - I woke to the flashing lights this morning. No pain though. 38 weeks! It's flying by!

I'm really nervous about this little one - I was so relaxed in retrospect with my DD!!!

i know flashing lights can be a sign of preeclampsia but i know mine is from ds smashing into my forehead LOL. So releived to have my obgyn appt tomorrow as this sweet little girl has been way to quiet lately i want big kicks but she is making the kick count so i didnt call to do a nst just remaing positive and calm and cant wait to hear her heartbeat tomorrow. i also dont have anymore appts scheduled so i need to ask if i should make my 39 week appt for next week. okay have a good night ladies and hunni i would be worried and upset too ive never heard of an induction date being cancelled especially if the placenta may not be working properly. Is that common?! can you tell them you arent comfortable with the cancellation?!

Just a quick update, baby had another heart decel today while being monitored. I came in because she wasn't moving much...well I am now being induced! Currently 5cm😊

what a relief to have your baby in your arms soon given the circumstances hunni best of luck!

Good luck hunni!! :hugs:

Oh you probably have your Baby by now.. Just saw when you posted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"