November Nuggets ~ 2016

hunni hope all is well with you and baby!

single didget countdown for me today it's moving fast now cant beleive it!

A'mouri arrived at 35+6 on 10/30/16 weighing in at 7lbs and quite long as well. I'm having a few complications after meaning I can't stop bleeding heavily so I could be heading to a transfusion, but as long as she is healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_071907.jpg
    IMG_20161030_071907.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
A'mouri arrived at 35+6 on 10/30/16 weighing in at 7lbs and quite long as well. I'm having a few complications after meaning I can't stop bleeding heavily so I could be heading to a transfusion, but as long as she is healthy.

Awwwwww! She is is cute! Get better hunni! I had the same complication as you and needed a transfusion...I decided against that because my doctor was negligent and I didn't want him touching me anymore lol...I just went home with iron pills. You'll be fine! Rest up and congrats!

Omg how cute hunni! :cloud9: Congrats!! Hope you heal well and quickly :hugs:

twicky best of luck!

hunni congrats so sorry to hear you may need a transfusion stay strong!

I am so smitten..just ready to see these other beans

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_210753.jpg
    IMG_20161030_210753.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
she is very cute! can't wait for my little one to arrive any day now it's a waiting game! :)

I've finally hit that stage of pregnancy where I'm not sure if I'm more eager to be done with being pregnant or to spend as much remaining time with my daughter. It's going to be a rough transition for her, but I know she'll adapt.

I'll have to adapt too. There's no way both children are going to be happy at the same time very often for the first few years.

Our son is excited for his Baby brother to arrive soon. I am sure he will be jealous a lot and we're trying to prepare him but at the same time he is getting some attention from us. Their age gap will be 5 years so we will see how that works out. Can't wait to meet my second little bundle of joy! :cloud9:

Congrats Hunni on your beautiful baby! Can't believe we're nearly in November, 1 week to go for me providing little one stays put. DH has his last day in work today and then we have a week together before section. Last minute mental preparation as I've realised I've only got DD to myself for another week - lots of cuddles this week :) Getting very emotional thinking about it.

I'm also worried about how ds will get I feel like it will be great first few days then reality will set in that this is his new life for him and us and that our attention needs to be shared with baby and him. he knows she will be here very soon can't beleive I'm due next week! 39 weeks tomorrow! hoping to get through halloween ide feel bad if baby came tonight and ruined my son's trick or treating! Haha. I don't think I'll go today though no mucus plug discharge and as of last Friday no dilation or effacement. I did have very bad pain between my right thigh ground area pelvis I guess worried I'm starting to get pelvic issues all of a sudden I had to sit like with my sciatic but it was almost worse and I woke up feeling like that area was hit with a bat owch.

Baby Indie was born at 8:11 this morning! 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. She is perfect. ♡ pictures to come soon!

congratulations so happy for you I love the name Indie ! enjoy your bundle hope you are doing well too!

Congrats hunni & twicky:happydance:

As for me, i finally went into labour on Sat the 29th ... looks like we just missed out on November also lol

We named her Penelope Rose. I keep calling her my pretty penny and i am totally smitten hehe. She is a very chilled out baby and fingers crossed things stay that way.

I will continue to stalk this page and keep cheering on all our expectant mamas. All the best and look forward to hearing your wonderful news soon!

https://i.imgur.com/444fZ4H.jpg

Just a quick picture of her, she def. doesn't have as much hair her older sister had when she was born but she is still perfect. We are in love. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->